Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

Help me out with the Alliances. == Kevin has no one ==I believe Paul has one with Xmas, Alex, Josh not sure.  == Josh and Xmas.  Is there anyone I missed? 

Paul does not have an alliance with Josh. Kevin has an alliance with Paul, but, Paul does not have an alliance with Kevin. If I make no mistake, Paul made the alliance with xmas before she got hurt and they have stuck together ever since. Paul has made backup alliances with everybody else, and they are expected to be loyal. Paul's true alliance is with himself and he will only be loyal to himself.   

24 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Paul does not have an alliance with Josh. Kevin has an alliance with Paul, but, Paul does not have an alliance with Kevin. If I make no mistake, Paul made the alliance with xmas before she got hurt and they have stuck together ever since. Paul has made backup alliances with everybody else, and they are expected to be loyal. Paul's true alliance is with himself and he will only be loyal to himself.   

Exactly.  

Alex is right.  Paul is a counterfeit.  

3 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

Paul and Alex had an alliance for a while.  That is off now I believe.  Josh and Alex should team up against Paul and Xmas.  At this point, it is all Josh has left.           

I don't think Josh has the nads to cross Paul. I hope I'm wrong. Paul has had an alliance with everyone in the house at one point or another except for Cody, Jess, Ramses, and Gillian.

I still can't believe Meatball is the only person who figured Paul out. Too bad he ain't doing squat about it. The moment Christmas admitted to Josh she won't take him to final two a giant lightbulb should have went off in Josh's head. I think Josh is more excited about having them all as friends after the show than he is about playing the game. It's sad, reminds me of a kid paying other kids on the playground to be friends with him.

The other day watching the feeds, Christmas was in Josh's HOH room with him and kept telling him about how they are going to travel all over the world together after the show and Josh is all excited about it, meanwhile Christmas keeps glancing over her shoulder at the monitor keeping an eye on Paul swindling Alex in the wave room. I  hope they at least hang out with Josh a couple times after the show. It's really the least they could do for the guy after he practically handed them half a million.

3 hours ago, BigMcK said:

Paul and Alex had an alliance for a while.  That is off now I believe.  Josh and Alex should team up against Paul and Xmas.  At this point, it is all Josh has left.           

Too late. Alex is going home tomorrow.  On BBAD last night she happened to tell Kevin to study and learn dates; that it was very important.  So what does he do?  Tells  Paul.  So a bit later Paul and Xmas in HOH room when Josh comes in and says he had just asked Alex if she needed anything. So Paul jumps on his high horse, orders Josh out of his own HOH room like how dare you leave Kevin and Alex alone.  They might talk.  So whiny Josh says I need to shower and Paul sent Xmas down to keep watch on Kevin so he doesn't get together with Alex.  

2 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

Josh said he had his own business.  What is it?

Hair care sales.  It could mean anything,  but I think I read he sells on eBay and stores his supplies in a warehouse in Miami.  Could be something like makeup manufacturers. They produce all kinds of makeup then package it and put anyone's  name on it. What the Jenner and Kardashian girls do and call it their own.

22 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Hair care sales.  It could mean anything,  but I think I read he sells on eBay and stores his supplies in a warehouse in Miami.  Could be something like makeup manufacturers. They produce all kinds of makeup then package it and put anyone's  name on it. What the Jenner and Kardashian girls do and call it their own.

Ding dong, Avon calling...

On 9/12/2017 at 6:03 PM, Lamasquerade said:

I would not say that Josh owns his business.  He sales Mary K, that is fine to make extra money but I would not call it "Owning my own business".  I went door to door with magazines.  Does that make me part of Fortune 500?

2 hours ago, BigMcK said:

I would not say that Josh owns his business.  He sales Mary K, that is fine to make extra money but I would not call it "Owning my own business".  I went door to door with magazines.  Does that make me part of Fortune 500?

I think the Mary Kay remarks were just in jest.  

Running an ebay business can be lucrative, but you don't need a degree in business to do it.  I've run into a lot of those folks when I do clearance shopping.  Usually they appear to be the "soccer mom" type.  They clear out entire shelves of product.  I bought a lot of clearance school supplies recently that I distributed to families that I know who struggle.  I saw a few people who had multiple carts, overflowing with items.  I suspect they were ebay sellers.  I suppose they technically "own their own business".  

On 9/11/2017 at 2:15 PM, carmen said:

Which makes me wonder if they knew each other coming into the house and had a pre-set plan.  I don't recall ever seeing Paul build any type of "friendship"

with Xmas so it boggles the mind as to why they are so incredibly devoted to each other.  Are they in business together?  Do they have business plans once

the season ends?  We have no way of knowing, but the connection / bond they have over-rides everything, and it makes sense for Paul to want to take Xmas

since she's done absolutely nothing the entire season (except to insure Paul wins), but why Xmas is so devoted to him makes far less sense since she has

to know she can't win.  If you know you're playing for 2nd, what difference does it make that you have to be with Paul?  At least with Kevin, maybe there'd

be a toss up chance.

It's all hinky.

Maybe some negotiations took place between Christmas and CBS, while she was in Medical...

Well, how things change.  Josh has shown some real empathy a couple of times, and I can't stand Christmas and Paul, so I have been cheering for Josh, half-heartedly, but still.  Now they are showing flashbacks, and watching Josh bang pans and go after people while shouting and being unreasonable, ONCE AGAIN, I just don't care who wins.  All three of them are disgusting.  Josh maybe less so, but WOW, what a bunch of losers.

I was thoroughly disgusted with seeing Josh's antics with the pots and pans again tonight.  Pissed me off actually so that now while I was warming to wanting him to win against Paul I DON'T want any of them to win anything.  But of course that ain't happening.

Oh and that's not anger, it's frustration.

Edited by HeleneL
had more to say

3 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I was thoroughly disgusted with seeing Josh's antics with the pots and pans again tonight.  Pissed me off actually so that now while I was warming to wanting him to win against Paul I DON'T want any of them to win anything.  But of course that ain't happening.

Some people just get upset when they feel you're attacking their imaginary tv boyfriend. It's all good.

3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Same here.  I don't even care who wins, but I think I'd get some satisfaction out of seeing how Christmas acts if she's not F2,