Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

5 hours ago, Sara5229 said:

I really wish Josh would just switch the vote if they split and kick Kevin out. At first I was thinking it wouldn't be good for his game (not like that has affected his decisions in the past), but honestly I don't know if it hurts him. I think Paul's goal is to take Kevin and Christmas to final 3 to ease his path competition wise.  At least if Alex is there instead of Kevin that makes it more probable Paul and Christmas vote out Alex if one of the two have POV next round.  Also if he does that and can get her on his side it gives him one more person working for the POV bc we all know Paul is getting hoh one way or another. 

Except that it might put Josh in the cross hairs next week. But then Alex would be there and could compete for HOH and she would have a better chance of winning. And she might put Paul in Christmas up, but I'll get so tasty now cuz of the way the veyos are. I don't like Alex, she was my least favorite, but I think Paul surpassed that now.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Except that it might put Josh in the cross hairs next week. But then Alex would be there and could compete for HOH and she would have a better chance of winning. And she might put Paul in Christmas up, but I'll get so tasty now cuz of the way the veyos are. I don't like Alex, she was my least favorite, but I think Paul surpassed that now.

I think Josh is history next week. He can't compete for HOH. Paul will take the next HOH because who is he playing against? A gimp and an old man. He'll want to dump Josh because Josh is the only one left who might beat him in final 3 and send him home. Kevin is an idiot who will do whatever Paul wants because he thinks he's secretly Paul's partner and Xmas is enamored with Paul. It's a done game. Josh's only chance is to spill the beans to Alex and get Xmas and Paul to split the votes. The Josh could save her and he and Alex could align. If Alex could see the light and team with him, and then win HOH and put Paul up they may have a chance. I have no faith in Alex though, or Josh at this point.  

24 minutes ago, WOC said:

I think Josh is history next week. He can't compete for HOH. Paul will take the next HOH because who is he playing against? A gimp and an old man. He'll want to dump Josh because Josh is the only one left who might beat him in final 3 and send him home. Kevin is an idiot who will do whatever Paul wants because he thinks he's secretly Paul's partner and Xmas is enamored with Paul. It's a done game. Josh's only chance is to spill the beans to Alex and get Xmas and Paul to split the votes. The Josh could save her and he and Alex could align. If Alex could see the light and team with him, and then win HOH and put Paul up they may have a chance. I have no faith in Alex though, or Josh at this point.  

ITA.  If Josh doesn't make his move this week stick a fork in him coz he's done.  Too bad Alex is still fuming over the betrayal and won't even listen to him.  He needs her to get this done and he's too stupid to make her listen.  All he's been able to do is ask if he can have a hug and she says NO!

29 minutes ago, WOC said:

Josh's only chance is to spill the beans to Alex and get Xmas and Paul to split the votes.

There is no way Paul and Xmas will put that much trust in Josh at this point.  They've already expressed concern that he went "rogue" on the Kevin vote, so

it's already over and done with.  Josh is next, and I think he will likely take it harder than Alex.

5 minutes ago, carmen said:

There is no way Paul and Xmas will put that much trust in Josh at this point.  They've already expressed concern that he went "rogue" on the Kevin vote, so

it's already over and done with.  Josh is next, and I think he will likely take it harder than Alex.

You are absolutely correct. Josh only chance to make f3 is to win the veto. He probably hasn't figured it out yet, but, other than Paul, xmas was the only one with a side alliance. Her true ride or die has always been Paul and unless Josh has something else to offer, he is dead to her. 

17 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Her true ride or die has always been Paul

Which makes me wonder if they knew each other coming into the house and had a pre-set plan.  I don't recall ever seeing Paul build any type of "friendship"

with Xmas so it boggles the mind as to why they are so incredibly devoted to each other.  Are they in business together?  Do they have business plans once

the season ends?  We have no way of knowing, but the connection / bond they have over-rides everything, and it makes sense for Paul to want to take Xmas

since she's done absolutely nothing the entire season (except to insure Paul wins), but why Xmas is so devoted to him makes far less sense since she has

to know she can't win.  If you know you're playing for 2nd, what difference does it make that you have to be with Paul?  At least with Kevin, maybe there'd

be a toss up chance.

It's all hinky.

31 minutes ago, carmen said:

They offered to split the votes and he said he didn't want them to do that. Later they started getting onto him about talking to Alex and he was like just split them then and she'll go, like he would prove himself. In between all of that Josh was having another epiphany while alone about Paul. In their arrogance they just may split them.

3 minutes ago, carmen said:

Which makes me wonder if they knew each other coming into the house and had a pre-set plan.  I don't recall ever seeing Paul build any type of "friendship"

with Xmas so it boggles the mind as to why they are so incredibly devoted to each other.  Are they in business together?  Do they have business plans once

the season ends?  We have no way of knowing, but the connection / bond they have over-rides everything, and it makes sense for Paul to want to take Xmas

since she's done absolutely nothing the entire season (except to insure Paul wins), but why Xmas is so devoted to him makes far less sense since she has

to know she can't win.  If you know you're playing for 2nd, what difference does it make that you have to be with Paul?  At least with Kevin, maybe there'd

be a toss up chance.

It's all hinky.

Some of the comments she has made while alone imply that she is falling for Paul.

1 hour ago, Roli said:

She's immature for 35, so they're about the same age.  ;)

It's evident that maturity is not a requirement to be in the house. They're all immature. Milkshake time on BBAD is torture...between licked spoons getting put back into the blender container, Xmas licking the lid of the blender and Kevin repeating over and over for attention.."they're Jimmie's" it's pure madness.

4 hours ago, WOC said:

I think he does and she had a fiance not long before going in the house. 

And so she wants to be associated with someone who now thinks "Gumpy" and "you played yourself" (whatever that means) should be trending while wearing an inflated toucan around his waist, a pair of 1980's shorts with suspenders and unmatched socks.

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

He needs to grow a pair. Everything he eats Paul and Xmas call him out for it, pass judgement and lay the guilt trip on him. If I was him I would have put them both up on the block just for that. 

So in their own nasty way, they are telling him he is fat?

10 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

And so she wants to be associated with someone who now thinks "Gumpy" and "you played yourself" (whatever that means) should be trending while wearing an inflated toucan around his waist, a pair of 1980's shorts with suspenders and unmatched socks.

You're awfully salty! ;)

19 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

But, but, but it looks like he is going to win first place and she wants some of that.

8 hours ago, straykat said:

So in their own nasty way, they are telling him he is fat?

No. Josh is looking good. He lost weight and is built up so they are reminding him not to take steps back. The nagging about it has crossed a line since he didn't hire them as life coaches or personal trainers. The mommying has gone from decision making in the house to what Josh puts in his mouth. I think Josh doesn't mind, but I view Josh as being weak...another extension of how this guy needs to be told what to do. Next, they will tell him when to go to the toilet since they have already dictated when he sleeps. As usual for me, by this time in the game they all end up annoying me. Finale can't come soon enough.

3 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

No. Josh is looking good. He lost weight and is built up so they are reminding him not to take steps back. The nagging about it has crossed a line since he didn't hire them as life coaches or personal trainers. The mommying has gone from decision making in the house to what Josh puts in his mouth. I think Josh doesn't mind, but I view Josh as being weak...another extension of how this guy needs to be told what to do. Next, they will tell him when to go to the toilet since they have already dictated when he sleeps. As usual for me, by this time in the game they all end up annoying me. Finale can't come soon enough.

I agree.  He has obviously lost weight.  Some people get a certain perception in their minds and can't see past it, which is why some folks here are still under the perception that he's overweight.  

I think Josh has benefited from his stay in the BB house, no matter if he wins any money or not.  He was exposed to life outside his insulated family unit.  He's in a situation where everybody doesn't adore him.  He has learned some tough lessons and done some long overdue growing up.  I hope he doesn't revert when he gets back to his family.  

I think most of the others haven't learned a damned thing.  Their loss.  

On 9/10/2017 at 7:09 PM, Gram02 said:

Josh was talking to the camera on BBAD and pretty much outlined everything in Paul's game, so if he lets Paul run over him then it's his own fault. 

I thought Josh had Paul figured out.  Does Josh know how Paul has been letting everyone do his Dirty Work?

56 minutes ago, BigMcK said:

I thought Josh had Paul figured out.  Does Josh know how Paul has been letting everyone do his Dirty Work?

I'm pretty sure Josh has figured it out. Problem is he's to much of a wuss to make his move. The only chance he has left is if Paul and Xmas split the vote and Josh votes out Kevin instead of Alex. I don't think Josh is brave enough to do that though and if he did I'd bet Paul would swoop in and have Alex's stupid ass believing Paul convinced Josh to do that and he saved her from Xmas and Josh.

51 minutes ago, WOC said:

I'm pretty sure Josh has figured it out. Problem is he's to much of a wuss to make his move. The only chance he has left is if Paul and Xmas split the vote and Josh votes out Kevin instead of Alex. I don't think Josh is brave enough to do that though and if he did I'd bet Paul would swoop in and have Alex's stupid ass believing Paul convinced Josh to do that and he saved her from Xmas and Josh.

You are 100% correct. If Josh voted out Kevin, he would just have Paul, xmas and Alex coming after him. When you get down to it, I think Alex had her head further up Paul's ass than xmas.