Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Roli said:

I can't make any promises.  ;)

I think poor Mark is in for a world of hurt when he figures out that he's just a convenience for Elena.  

What will it take for him to understand that she is not interested in him like he is in her?  No sympathies for him, because if we can see it so should he. I think the steroids affect his relationship thinking. I really don't think he is stupid.

2 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

What will it take for him to understand that she is not interested in him like he is in her?  No sympathies for him, because if we can see it so should he. I think the steroids affect his relationship thinking. I really don't think he is stupid.

I think his brain knows it, but other parts of him are unwilling to accept the truth.  :D

Just now, Roli said:

I think his brain knows it, but other parts of him are unwilling to accept the truth.  :D

If he can hold on another six weeks I think he will have the ladies knocking down his door to be with him.  He is once again popular as a Cody sympathizer...before that, not so much.

Saw Josh on BBAD the other night "calling Cody out" he said they have to have a conversation , Cody said no I'm leaving on Thursday and there is nothing left to say. Josh says we have to have conversation Cody said no we don't . I could see the wheels in Josh's head turning if I could only bang the POTS.

1 hour ago, Gram02 said:

Saw Josh on BBAD the other night "calling Cody out" he said they have to have a conversation , Cody said no I'm leaving on Thursday and there is nothing left to say. Josh says we have to have conversation Cody said no we don't . I could see the wheels in Josh's head turning if I could only bang the POTS.

he's a moron... Moron's don't have wheels TO turn.... 

2 hours ago, fredtheturtle said:

I hope he wins HOH.  Lol. It will be the Josh show again.  He cracks me up.

I wish that also... Would love to see how Paul handles that one!  He could barely get through Josh's last HOH, cut Josh wanted Elena out, which, of course, was against Paul's wishes.  I hope Josh wins HOH and starts to blow one chit up!

There is something so uneven about Josh. He can sound like he is sensible and understanding for short periods and then back to being a bully and then to being a crybaby. I'd hate to have to do business with him...not knowing who I'd be getting on any given day. Of course he would not bully so blatantly but that basis for attack is built into him. I think there is something wrong with his mind and his emotional balance.

44 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

There is something so uneven about Josh. He can sound like he is sensible and understanding for short periods and then back to being a bully and then to being a crybaby. I'd hate to have to do business with him...not knowing who I'd be getting on any given day. Of course he would not bully so blatantly but that basis for attack is built into him. I think there is something wrong with his mind and his emotional balance.

I agree, he has some problems or else he is just a full-blown lowlife.  Of course you can't rule out it being both.  I would have to leave the house just to get away from him, and Alex, and Christmas when she thinks the bullying is so funny. What is wrong with these people? And of course, I think Paul is guilty of putting them up to it or encouraging it every chance he gets.  It would be like living in an insane asylum, seriously.

I am literally all done with this season....Josh is a piece of work...wait until he sees himself on TV acting like the piece of crap he is !!! He must be an embarrassment to his family as well as his community !!!! He is mentally unstable !!! when he gets evicted have a shrink waiting for him PLEASE !!! I wish I could bang pots and pans over his big fat head !!

5 hours ago, NYROSE said:

He's an immature asshole and lucky to be able to tie his own shoes.

On 8/18/2017 at 2:25 PM, WhatADay said:

I agree, he has some problems or else he is just a full-blown lowlife.  Of course you can't rule out it being both.  I would have to leave the house just to get away from him, and Alex, and Christmas when she thinks the bullying is so funny. What is wrong with these people? And of course, I think Paul is guilty of putting them up to it or encouraging it every chance he gets.  It would be like living in an insane asylum, seriously.

that is what Jess said...