Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up on the border. Beaner was the equivalent of saying hillbilly. There are MUCH worse terms. Of course, there are the PC police that need to look goody goody and shit themselves over everything because they're so pure.

Josh only made amends with Mark because he is scared of him. Puss.

On 8/7/2017 at 3:35 AM, Canucklehead said:

Josh has grown on me a bit since the beginning I gotta admit ... Still think he makes some strange decisions but he kinda threw the idea out there about Elena maybe put some feelers out there but backed off pretty quick.  He's gotta be careful his alliance are probably okay with him thinking about that but it should be a cut and dry week no need to do anything crazy.  He can lay claim to getting out one of the biggest targets in the house and hang his hat on that for now.

He did get lucky in this competition even though he has been trying to convince people it went exactly where he wanted it to Haha.  It's okay to not be a competition beast and win the ones you feel are important .... Just cruise make yourself a non factor he could go very far in this game!

He has grown on me too.  I do think his letter from his mom was what he needed.  

5 hours ago, WickedOne said:

I grew up on the border. Beaner was the equivalent of saying hillbilly. There are MUCH worse terms. Of course, there are the PC police that need to look goody goody and shit themselves over everything because they're so pure.

LOL, wow.  Just wow.  

I don't think anyone was trying to be the "PC police".  Someone didn't know what the term meant, and others explained it.  It would never even occur to me to call my many friends of Mexican descent (I live in southern Colorado) that term.  It's not about being "PC".  It's about having respect for my fellow human beings.  

I don't say things on a message board, or in real life, simply for the point of being abrasive.  But, hey, if it helps you get through your day, go for it.  :)

It's a sad day when people confuse a stereotypical comment with a racist comment. There is a distinct difference between them any many (mostly younger) people simply can not distinguish the difference between the two. While one is used to poke fun at  someone's heritage etc. the other is used to slander a heritage in a hateful manner. People either don't want to know the difference or don't care to know as it's just so easy to whip out the race card anytime they see fit. Ain't my damn fault nor will I ever apologize for someone else's ignorance.  

12 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

It's a sad day when people confuse a stereotypical comment with a racist comment. There is a distinct difference between them any many (mostly younger) people simply can not distinguish the difference between the two. While one is used to poke fun at  someone's heritage etc. the other is used to slander a heritage in a hateful manner. People either don't want to know the difference or don't care to know as it's just so easy to whip out the race card anytime they see fit. Ain't my damn fault nor will I ever apologize for someone else's ignorance.  

What would compel one to "poke fun" at someone's heritage?  Your explanation doesn't hold water.  Poking fun at someone's heritage is just rude.  

Some of us embrace diversity.  

Others don't.  Their loss, IMO.  

2 hours ago, Roli said:

LOL, wow.  Just wow.  

I don't think anyone was trying to be the "PC police".  Someone didn't know what the term meant, and others explained it.  It would never even occur to me to call my many friends of Mexican descent (I live in southern Colorado) that term.  It's not about being "PC".  It's about having respect for my fellow human beings.  

I don't say things on a message board, or in real life, simply for the point of being abrasive.  But, hey, if it helps you get through your day, go for it.  :)

Well now... it's a fine thing knowing you respect your fellow human beings while the rest of us heathens are so ..... wicked. (( applause ))

27 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

shhhhhhhhhhh.... R is having a shiny shiny ' moment '.... don't ruin it. Embrace it. we've SO MUCH to learn. Silly us. 

Josh is a useless bag of skin  GROWING on a poster that admonished us for not taking umbrage at the term beaner. 

Makes sense.

A girl who has large breast, a big butt, but is short as hell, mainly found in New Jersey

A short, fat, sloppy, obnoxious girl.

Meatball is a term to describe a rather dumb person.

19 minutes ago, Roli said:

What would compel one to "poke fun" at someone's heritage?  Your explanation doesn't hold water.  Poking fun at someone's heritage is just rude.  

Some of us embrace diversity.  

Others don't.  Their loss, IMO.  

So you've never laughed at a stand up comic. You've never laughed at a sitcom like Seinfeld where they "poke fun" at anything and everything. Wow.

1 minute ago, stevea11 said:

So you've never laughed at a stand up comic. You've never laughed at a sitcom like Seinfeld where they "poke fun" at anything and everything. Wow.

You've shown what you are.  I don't need to say more. 

Josh is at it again (according to the live updates)! He wants to bully Jody and apparently Jess dished it back and made him run upstairs where he cried. LMAO! I'm sure Paul put him up to it. Why doesn't Josh ever get the picture. How many times does he go into a room only to be told by Paul to leave because he isn't part of the convo? That would be a major red flag to any normal thinking person.

32 minutes ago, WOC said:

Josh is at it again (according to the live updates)! He wants to bully Jody and apparently Jess dished it back and made him run upstairs where he cried. LMAO! I'm sure Paul put him up to it. Why doesn't Josh ever get the picture. How many times does he go into a room only to be told by Paul to leave because he isn't part of the convo? That would be a major red flag to any normal thinking person.

Actually, this time it was Jessica who started it. Josh and Paul were discussing the drought. Paul said Josh is responsible for causing the drought because he showers so much. Jessica chimed in to say, "Josh, I bet you can even spell the word drought". Then she asks him to spell it. Josh spells in correctly, and Jess says, "okay, you got that one, but there are 100s of other words I can get you on". 

Josh responds by telling her that he does have a college degree, and runs his own business, and regardless what she thinks, he isn't stupid. Jess then replies with, "okay Josh, if you say so". 

Josh left the area and went out back to tell others what happened. He talks about how she really disrespected him, and how the conversation didn't involve her, she just jumped in at him. 

Josh gets an idea for a comeback. Goes back inside and says to Jess, I have a word for you to spell, "evicted". Then all hell breaks loose and Cody starts to get involved. It got really heated after that. That's the just of it anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Gunnar said:

Actually, this time it was Jessica who started it. Josh and Paul were discussing the drought. Paul said Josh is responsible for causing the drought because he showers so much. Jessica chimed in to say, "Josh, I bet you can even spell the word drought". Then she asks him to spell it. Josh spells in correctly, and Jess says, "okay, you got that one, but there are 100s of other words I can get you on". 

Josh responds by telling her that he does have a college degree, and runs his own business, and regardless what she thinks, he isn't stupid. Jess then replies with, "okay Josh, if you say so". 

Josh left the area and went out back to tell others what happened. He talks about how she really disrespected him, and how the conversation didn't involve her, she just jumped in at him. 

Josh gets an idea for a comeback. Goes back inside and says to Jess, I have a word for you to spell, "evicted". Then all hell breaks loose and Cody starts to get involved. It got really heated after that. That's the just of it anyway. 

Lolol..Josh amuses me so.  Condescending biatch is going to walk..she can't stand the fact that everyone didn't fall at her feet. 

26 minutes ago, Gunnar said:

I would love to see this, and from past experience I find it hard to believe that he "told the others" and no one instigated the situation. I absolutely feel no pity on Josh if he interacts with Jody and they are not nice to him. After the way he acted towards them it's all karma. It was Josh who bullied Megan into leaving. He's an overgrown baby who has shown himself to be the biggest bully in the house.

11 minutes ago, WOC said:

I would love to see this, and from past experience I find it hard to believe that he "told the others" and no one instigated the situation. I absolutely feel no pity on Josh if he interacts with Jody and they are not nice to him. After the way he acted towards them it's all karma. It was Josh who bullied Megan into leaving. He's an overgrown baby who has shown himself to be the biggest bully in the house.

Josh did go after Megan hard during that golden apple Comp, and he appeared to be a crazed lunatic. Megan's major breakdown came later tho, right after she relayed the "Pao Pao" comment to Alex that she thought she heard Jess say. that lead to the whole thing blowing up. It seemed as if Pao Pao Gate was the straw that broke the camels back, and ultimately caused Megan to exit the house. 

Paul is using Josh's ignorance to make Mark look bad. Josh asked for everything that happened. And then he cried lol 

The Latino news said they are embarrassed by him and do not care for how he is acting in the house. Oh my will he be bawling when he gets out lol 

9 minutes ago, Gunnar said:

Josh did go after Megan hard during that golden apple Comp, and he appeared to be a crazed lunatic. Megan's major breakdown came later tho, right after she relayed the "Pao Pao" comment to Alex that she thought she heard Jess say. that lead to the whole thing blowing up. It seemed as if Pao Pao Gate was the straw that broke the camels back, and ultimately caused Megan to exit the house. 

Megan made a short video explaining why she left the house.  Apparently not long ago she was raped and brutalized and suffered PTSD.   So the combination of Josh's rant,  Cody telling her he didn't like her and the ensuing other stuff contributed to her PTSD flaring up again.  She decided she couldn't handle the hostile environment and left.

16 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Was that the Canadian border?

59 minutes ago, WOC said:

Totally agree.  After Paul's brainless followers SEVERELY attacked in such unrelenting vicious manner, Jody has every right to be pi++ed & angry. And as Josh cares re his family watching him being disrespected then wonder how they feel as he's running & crying to the gang about mean Jody.  Also wonder how they feel watching him walking around house with pots and banging the way all toddlers do in mommy's kitchen.  Ugh, so erratic, so dense. Sad.