Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

Every BB house casts a "Froot Loop".  After watching him talk to the apple wall, ugh I mean camera, he's the most unhinged FL yet.  Zack came a close second.  This guy has a screw loose somewhere between his ears.  Don't know why he calls them all meatballs when he's the roundest one in there.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Every BB house casts a "Froot Loop".  After watching him talk to the apple wall, ugh I mean camera, he's the most unhinged FL yet.  Zack came a close second.  This guy has a screw loose somewhere between his ears.  Don't know why he calls them all meatballs when he's the roundest one in there.

Sundays episode was by far my favorite episode this season. 

Josh: "well mama, look at me now; I'm a star."

13 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I know I shouldn't be enjoying this but I am. His meatball rants are amusing and the deodorant under his arms sticking to his hairy armpits is even more funny..please someone pass him a bottle of patron. I hope he stays and gets to evict Cody at some point and then we can watch him cry when he gets evicted. Jury house with Cody and Josh could be ratings grabber for Grodner.

Its the deodorant that really gets to me. It's 2017 so big clumpy white deodorant isn't neccesary. You'd think someone in the Hair Care Sales business would know this. Is Hair Care Sales code for he still gets an allowance from his parents who own a Hair Care business? I don't get it. How is white clumpy deodorant possible on a guy that is in the beauty product industry? Like much about Josh,  it makes no sense!

16 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

I'm reading that King Meatball thinks he's staying and Ramses is going home Thursday. Is that true?

It looks that way. Everyone convinced Jess that they wanted Josh out, but they secretly want to keep him. They know he is unhinged and will continue to try and torment Cody and Jess.

22 hours ago, watchers said:

Opps  That damn spaghetti...                                               WhirlwindTeemingLabradorretriever.gif

Such delicate flippers feet cannot hold up such a large amount of douche.

44 minutes ago, straykat said:

Josh shouts out that he should have been the choice for a showmance. Sorry, kid. Women don't want any kind of "mance" with Baby Huey trying to be Foghorn Leghorn.

ROFLMAO!

11 hours ago, straykat said:

Josh shouts out that he should have been the choice for a showmance. Sorry, kid. Women don't want any kind of "mance" with Baby Huey trying to be Foghorn Leghorn.

Why would the women want another p#$$y?

11 hours ago, straykat said:

He had his one chance with Ramses but he let that one get away..or out the door. 

2 hours ago, NYROSE said:

give me a break the guy's closet is in a strait jacket

What a coincidence this is the second time today someone quoted me and used the term of give me a break. Still not sure if it's meant to be a general statement or directed towards my post.  

Hoping for an attention seeking contest between him and raven? At least he doesn't talk about illness 24/7. I think she needs psych help more than he does.

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

What a coincidence this is the second time today someone quoted me and used the term of give me a break. Still not sure if it's meant to be a general statement or directed towards my post.  

Hoping for an attention seeking contest between him and raven? At least he doesn't talk about illness 24/7. I think she needs psych help more than he does.

I was agreeing that the guy is gay and the GMAB was aimed as an intensifier...he is so gay his closet is in a strait jacket...

On 7/28/2017 at 9:12 PM, straykat said:

Which GUY did he want?