Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

15 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Picking his nose is his best skill.

Acting like a bloated child is a close first. He's a big bitch and needs backhanded repeatedly. Preferably with a skillet.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WickedOne said:

Acting like a bloated child is a close first. He's a big bitch and needs backhanded repeatedly. Preferably with a skillet.

Wicked, I NEVER want to be around you when you get angry !!  Lightening, thunder, fire in the sky.....

50 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Wicked, I NEVER want to be around you when you get angry !!  Lightening, thunder, fire in the sky.....

Only when warranted. Which is encompasses most humans behavior.................... triggered. 

Feeds are back, Paul went up to HOH to let Jody know dinner was ready, he thanked them for being straight forward and upfront and mentioned josh is hiding in a room crying so I'm thinking noms have happened and it's paul and josh up 

1 minute ago, Ziggy49 said:

Feeds are back, Paul went up to HOH to let Jody know dinner was ready, he thanked them for being straight forward and upfront and mentioned josh is hiding in a room crying so I'm thinking noms have happened and it's paul and josh up 

Josh & Ramses are the noms

23 hours ago, Canucklehead said:

Josh is an odd character but that being said he's at least a character .... right?  I'm not sure which character he is in this setting but yeahhh I dunno!

He's as entertaining as a hemorrhoid.

5 minutes ago, WickedOne said:

He's as entertaining as a hemorrhoid.

Inflamed and ready to rupture...  They're all trying to keep him under wraps and calm so he doesn't erupt and spill secrets to Cody lol.

13 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

It's going to be epic when this windbag finally blows!

Well he promised he would after the vote on Thursday.  Told xmas he was going to lose it and point to everyone he disliked and call them all meatballs.  For now he says he's staying hidden.

Holy crap! Listening to Josh ramble on and on by himself to the cameras on BBAD was a big mistake. He always sounds like he needs to blow his nose and he's delusional. This guy is the biggest fucktard! I'm sorry for the language but I seriously could feel my brain cells committing suicide while watching.

On 7/21/2017 at 10:30 AM, WickedOne said:

Truth. I don't know how he has gotten to this point in life with people skills like this. It's like he doesn't know how to have a proper conversation and he backtracks so much that you never know what he actually thinks or feels. It's enough to give you a headache. 

I know I shouldn't be enjoying this but I am. His meatball rants are amusing and the deodorant under his arms sticking to his hairy armpits is even more funny..please someone pass him a bottle of patron. I hope he stays and gets to evict Cody at some point and then we can watch him cry when he gets evicted. Jury house with Cody and Josh could be ratings grabber for Grodner.

Just now, Lamasquerade said:

I know I shouldn't be enjoying this but I am. His meatball rants are amusing and the deodorant under his arms sticking to his hairy armpits is even more funny..please someone pass him a bottle of patron. I hope he stays and gets to evict Cody at some point and then we can watch him cry when he gets evicted. Jury house with Cody and Josh could be ratings grabber for Grodner.

I hope he goes off like he's golden and runs his mouth. It was funny how he was calling Cody a coward and how he thought Cody would cry when Josh puts him on the block. Then I hope Cody wins the next HOH and puts the real meatball back up on the block. One thing I am pretty sure of is that Cody isn't going to cry.

I know it's not popular, but I soooo want Cody and Jess to drop a few of these people before they're booted themselves. I'm not sure who I want to win, but I sure know who I want to see go.

7 minutes ago, WOC said:

I hope he goes off like he's golden and runs his mouth. It was funny how he was calling Cody a coward and how he thought Cody would cry when Josh puts him on the block. Then I hope Cody wins the next HOH and puts the real meatball back up on the block. One thing I am pretty sure of is that Cody isn't going to cry.

I know it's not popular, but I soooo want Cody and Jess to drop a few of these people before they're booted themselves. I'm not sure who I want to win, but I sure know who I want to see go.

The main reason I watch is to see least favorite players get the boot. Some times I even find it amusing if hg I like get  booted when they deserve it. I don't like interference in the game but it's inevitable now. Watching power go back and forth to sides can get boring. I just wish the team mentality and everyone has to vote with hoh goes away. It wasn't like that in the beginning of bb.

8 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

The main reason I watch is to see least favorite players get the boot. Some times I even find it amusing if hg I like get  booted when they deserve it. I don't like interference in the game but it's inevitable now. Watching power go back and forth to sides can get boring. I just wish the team mentality and everyone has to vote with hoh goes away. It wasn't like that in the beginning of bb.

There will never be another Dr. Will.