Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, WOC said:

Some of his mannerisms are effeminate. But who cares? At least he's not an over the top, happy and I will convince everyone of it, homosexual like Ramses.

Nope. Instead he's an over the top pudge-bucket mouthy douche that will wind up missing teeth or worse if he doesn't grow up. 

I know it's a little late, but, last night on BBAD he was talking to Dom and going on and on about how he hoped his family didn't see what happened with Mark. How he lost his cool and his parents and grandparents would be upset. On and on about it. Dom was telling him people like him and all the live feeders love him because how he is! Delusional much? 

15 minutes ago, WOC said:

I know it's a little late, but, last night on BBAD he was talking to Dom and going on and on about how he hoped his family didn't see what happened with Mark. How he lost his cool and his parents and grandparents would be upset. On and on about it. Dom was telling him people like him and all the live feeders love him because how he is! Delusional much? 

Yep saw that too.  Mucho delusional lol.  Why is he so concerned about his family's reaction?  Of course they are watching and know what is going on.  OMG so what?  He got some sauce thrown at him and sent some back to Mark.  Who cares?  What a big baby!!!  People are laughing at him and live feeders can stand to see his antics I'm sure.  I know I can't and just FF the BBAD parts with him in it.  Can't stand to watch his blubbery gums flapping.

5 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Yep saw that too.  Mucho delusional lol.  Why is he so concerned about his family's reaction?  Of course they are watching and know what is going on.  OMG so what?  He got some sauce thrown at him and sent some back to Mark.  Who cares?  What a big baby!!!  People are laughing at him and live feeders can stand to see his antics I'm sure.  I know I can't and just FF the BBAD parts with him in it.  Can't stand to watch his blubbery gums flapping.

I'm with ya. 

I love how he says "people back home know not to mess with him!" that's because they don't want to watch a grown man cry. He may have some serious issues if he watches any of the show when he goes home and he sees what people in the house really thought. 

Just now, WOC said:

I love how he says "people back home know not to mess with him!" that's because they don't want to watch a grown man cry. He may have some serious issues if he watches any of the show when he goes home and he sees what people in the house really thought. 

You mean they wouldn't be afraid of him because of his rapier wit? :D

3 hours ago, WOC said:

I'm sure he is use to putting his hand on his hip, stomping his feet, opening his pie hole to whine and they all run to do his bidding. 

7 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I think it would be very interesting if he won HOH.  I don't think he would let Paul lead him around.

I said the same thing last night. He would so insist on being his own man and probably would screw everyone's game. Would love it for the shock value.

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Picking his nose is his best skill.

The house seems full of nose pickers! Last night I thought Josh actually stuck his finger in his mouth after picking his nose. As big a baby as he is it's hard to believe he'd do that though;

I also loved that BB showed in slow-motion that he did indeed double tap the cue ball leading up to the big argument with Mark. Josh did lose the game. Hahahaha!

5 minutes ago, WOC said:

The house seems full of nose pickers! Last night I thought Josh actually stuck his finger in his mouth after picking his nose. As big a baby as he is it's hard to believe he'd do that though;

I also loved that BB showed in slow-motion that he did indeed double tap the cue ball leading up to the big argument with Mark. Josh did lose the game. Hahahaha!

'Double tap the cue ball"?  

Just now, Aldrich said:

'Double tap the cue ball"?  

Yeah, Josh barely tapped the cue ball when he made his shot, it moved just a tiny bit and then he hit it again to make his shot. It all went down in a split second. But your only allowed to touch the cue ball once and that is your shot. He hit it twice.

8 minutes ago, WOC said:

Yeah, Josh barely tapped the cue ball when he made his shot, it moved just a tiny bit and then he hit it again to make his shot. It all went down in a split second. But your only allowed to touch the cue ball once and that is your shot. He hit it twice.

Oh!  Thanks,  had no idea what that meant.  Never played pool as you can tell.  Also, so hitting the black ball into the slot is not good pool shot?

Josh is so erratic, his mind flits about so rapidly, not staying on subject for more than one sentence.  But Mark throwing that in face & up nostrils way not fair.  Hot sauce can do damage, especially to eyes I would imagine.

I close my eyes or turn my head when he's in frame and mute when he speaks more than 5 seconds. He is small screen poison.

Really no one to like this season. And no one to love to hate either, especially not blubber baby Joshie barf.

1 hour ago, Aldrich said:

Oh!  Thanks,  had no idea what that meant.  Never played pool as you can tell.  Also, so hitting the black ball into the slot is not good pool shot?

Josh is so erratic, his mind flits about so rapidly, not staying on subject for more than one sentence.  But Mark throwing that in face & up nostrils way not fair.  Hot sauce can do damage, especially to eyes I would imagine.

The black ball (the eight ball) is the last ball to be sunk. Once you hit that into the pocket the game is over. But you can only hit the eight ball when all of your other balls (either solid or stripes) have been cleared from the table. When Josh went to sink the eight ball he hit the cue ball twice, can't do that.

Mark seemed like he was just playing when he threw that stuff in Josh's face. He didn't seem really angry when he did it. Not saying it was cool, just I don't think he was trying to be mean. Josh is just a hot head.   

On 7/18/2017 at 7:05 AM, WOC said:

Some of his mannerisms are effeminate. But who cares? At least he's not an over the top, happy and I will convince everyone of it, homosexual like Ramses.

the fairy side of gay is delightful and fun most of the time and I like that about Ramses. On the other hand someone as old as Josh who does not know himself and who has all these issues is throwing things askew with his paranoia and odd acting out. I think before the show goes much further he will have to be seen by a shrink if they don't get him out fast enough. But not this time we need someone who can beat Cody in that come back in comp

8 hours ago, WOC said:

The black ball (the eight ball) is the last ball to be sunk. Once you hit that into the pocket the game is over. But you can only hit the eight ball when all of your other balls (either solid or stripes) have been cleared from the table. When Josh went to sink the eight ball he hit the cue ball twice, can't do that.

Mark seemed like he was just playing when he threw that stuff in Josh's face. He didn't seem really angry when he did it. Not saying it was cool, just I don't think he was trying to be mean. Josh is just a hot head.   

I agree that Mark is not really mean spirited.  Love the guy. But throwing hot sauce on someone's face is not best choice IMO.

I wonder if Josh is ADD?  He reminds me of a man I knew whose parents, especially his mother, spoiled & protected him from the 'cruelties of life' which only leads to inability to deal with anything.  Sad the damage some parents do due to children in what they feel are acts of love.  Some simply will not push them out of the nest.

OMG!!!! If u r saying u r like him I hope you don't mean a sore loser, a crybaby, and a loud intimidator!!!! And during the competition in space he was in the background talking all the *HIT.......And HE FELL FIRST!!!! EVERYTHING CODY SAID WAS SOOOO TRUE!!!!! A REAL MOMMAS *ITCH!!!!