Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

I feel that while Josh is obviously an extremely emotional young guy who seems a bit sheltered and unsure of himself in a highly stressful social environment I think he may be hiding a part of himself. Hiding who he really is... just a thought

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this guy is playing with a full deck.  He's way too high strung.  His veto speech was way off the wall and totally off topic.  He's like a ticking time bomb and if Cody wins his way back in he might be pushed over the edge.  I think he should be voted and and soon.

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I don't think this guy is playing with a full deck.  He's way too high strung.  His veto speech was way off the wall and totally off topic.  He's like a ticking time bomb and if Cody wins his way back in he might be pushed over the edge.  I think he should be voted and and soon.

So many HG to dislike it's getting harder for me to choose who should go next but Josh is way on top of the list..with Matt and raven

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Raven said he was trying to look at her in the shower. Raven is going to have anew show "everyone loves Raven.". She should only know that Josh doesn't want Raven, he just wants to be Raven. 

bingo

Josh is trying to pick a fight with Mark, he's going to get murdered 

i guess mark threw hot sauce on josh, then josh threw BBQ sauce and mayo on mark, mark thought it was funny and went to hug josh while covered in sauce and josh went off on him. Went to FOTH for a bit, came back and josh is still taunting him 

These two are supposed to box after the show is over. Last night on BBAD Paul offered two thousand (not sure if the number is correct, don't really remember) dollars for them to box. Josh insisted on head gear. Mark looked like he was ready to whip his ass. Josh was talking crap about how he would knock Mark out. Josh talks trash all the time.

1 minute ago, WOC said:

These two are supposed to box after the show is over. Last night on BBAD Paul offered two thousand (not sure if the number is correct, don't really remember) dollars for them to box. Josh insisted on head gear. Mark looked like he was ready to whip his ass. Josh was talking crap about how he would knock Mark out. Josh talks trash all the time.

They've been arguing for the past hour, Jess is now in the middle of it. Mark has been INSANELY calm through this and hasn't crushed josh like a little bug. Dom is trying to get herself in the mix maybe hoping maybe she won't get voted out. 

Just now, Ziggy49 said:

They've been arguing for the past hour, Jess is now in the middle of it. Mark has been INSANELY calm through this and hasn't crushed josh like a little bug. Dom is trying to get herself in the mix maybe hoping maybe she won't get voted out. 

It all seemed good-hearted last night and Paul was instigating. But Josh is like a child and just can't shut up. Mark never seemed to lose his cool but the look on his face made me feel he just wanted to reach out and bitch slap Josh right out of his diaper.

And speaking of Dom, I don't think they showed her at all on BBAD last night.

Josh is a child. 

A dough boy that so far in life has not been killed by a true adult male. It's coming and no loss.

Outside of the house I promise you he's only ghetto lippy with really small guys. He thinks he's safe within the BBH walls. 

He's also overdue to come out of the closet which is half the reason he acts like a little bitch.

1 hour ago, WickedOne said:

Josh is a child. 

A dough boy that so far in life has not been killed by a true adult male. It's coming and no loss.

Outside of the house I promise you he's only ghetto lippy with really small guys. He thinks he's safe within the BBH walls. 

He's also overdue to come out of the closet which is half the reason he acts like a little bitch.

Ahh the closet...you may have something there...he is so ugly I never thought of the gay factor

1 hour ago, NYROSE said:

Ahh the closet...you may have something there...he is so ugly I never thought of the gay factor

It's his demeanor. Not that admitting it would make him likable. 

16 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

yes and yet more of a baby than any grown man gay or straight of that age.

OMG what a concept!  I'm so focused on his flapping gums and childlike bully behavior that my "gaydar" didn't catch on but it's a real possibility.  No wonder he's so defensive and mouthing off all the time worried he might be outed probably and trying to act all male macho.  But no one else is gay in this bunch, at least I don't think so, and doesn't look like anybody suspects this.  Remains to be seen. Another mystery.

2 hours ago, HeleneL said:

OMG what a concept!  I'm so focused on his flapping gums and childlike bully behavior that my "gaydar" didn't catch on but it's a real possibility.  No wonder he's so defensive and mouthing off all the time worried he might be outed probably and trying to act all male macho.  But no one else is gay in this bunch, at least I don't think so, and doesn't look like anybody suspects this.  Remains to be seen. Another mystery.

Ramses is gay.