Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

bb19-josh-martinez.jpg

Josh Martinez (23)

Hometown: Miami, Fl.

Current City: Homestead, Fl.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like the most? Evel Dick hands down is my favorite houseguest. He always spoke his mind, he was an asshole to who he needed to be, didn't care what others thought and even though he didn't have a good relationship with his daughter, he always defended her, which is kind of the dynamic with my family. Overall he was himself, spoke his mind and did not give a shit about being on anyone's good side. I see a lot of of his game play in the way I will play. 

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First notes on this guy:
WTH?!

Seems cocky.

Sounds like Monte.

Ugh, gonna be another slob since mom isn't around to clean up after him. 

Low expectations on this one.

1 hour ago, WickedOne said:

Sober?

i was wondering how u had 5,533 posts... and i see cause u always say one word comments... gee, my comments always have lots of lines, i would have at least 10,000 posts if i wrote only one word each time, lol...

now, im trying to understand ur one word "Sober?"... are u saying IF I was sober cause i called Josh the Best Eye Candy?... the reason i found him SEXY was cause he spoke spanish... and ive Always LOVED spanish guys, Caliente !!!! ...:wub:...

27 minutes ago, HoH8 said:

i was wondering how u had 5,533 posts... and i see cause u always say one word comments... gee, my comments always have lots of lines, i would have at least 10,000 posts if i wrote only one word each time, lol...

now, im trying to understand ur one word "Sober?"... are u saying IF I was sober cause i called Josh the Best Eye Candy?... the reason i found him SEXY was cause he spoke spanish... and ive Always LOVED spanish guys, Caliente !!!! ...:wub:...

Singular is just as effective especially when it's the only effort a particular post is worth. 

To each their own... 

2 hours ago, HoH8 said:

Jealous? :lol:

I wanted to find out what is wrong with him because he is acting very paranoid or is he a great actor? I am not a doctor but he makes me want him to get evicted as soon as possible so I don't have to keep watching him acting like a big baby boy. So sorry that he is acting like he is nuts. I think he said something like he wanted that gal with the blue hair dead. I don't remember his words. But he did say something like that. Now that she is gone who is he going to pick on next.