Jessica Graf BB19 Houseguest

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

What a bitch! She talks down to everyone including her boyfriend. The only person she trusts in the house outright lied to her. Lol

She'll find out after the show.  Of course they'll no doubt be broken up by then anyway.  

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

But will still keep in touch for the sake of the baby. Lmao

All kidding aside, to attach herself to someone forever that she has known for a little over six weeks is indescribably stupid.  If she is really pregnant, I hope she has a really good support system.  

1 hour ago, Roli said:

All kidding aside, to attach herself to someone forever that she has known for a little over six weeks is indescribably stupid.  If she is really pregnant, I hope she has a really good support system.  

It's ridiculous especially when she meets all kind of men and yet he was the one to steal her heart. I turn the channel when they are on screen in bed. He needs a mom and the way she reprimands him, she fits the position.

On 7/31/2017 at 9:56 AM, ToneLoc said:

If she went to Paul and said "Hey vote out Cody and I won't go after you ..do you actually thing he would .. Hell No .. He'd tell her OK but he wants that Hex gone and taking her out with it still in her pocket would be nuts... Paul is running this house from these idiots .. Cody and Jess are the only two that see this.. the others must be brain dead .. "He came in second place last year!!!" << screaming at TV :) 

Well she coulda told him to use the veto on her...then she woulda been able to allow Cody to leave so as to save her power. Paul couldn't do that because he never believed she had the power.

2 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Well she coulda told him to use the veto on her...then she woulda been able to allow Cody to leave so as to save her power. Paul couldn't do that because he never believed she had the power.

I think at this point there is no way she would allow Cody to go home on her terms.  After all, she has to keep things amicable for the "baby"! 

5 minutes ago, PF364 said:

I think at this point there is no way she would allow Cody to go home on her terms.  After all, she has to keep things amicable for the "baby"! 

did she say she was pregnant? did BB smuggle in a preg test?

If it was thought through Paul would have used the veto on Jess. One of her stipulations was not to treat Cody bad before eviction. But they couldn't control themselves and Jason had to go through one more campaign against Cody during veto. If Paul had saved Jess , and/or they didn't attack Jody, she may have let Cody go. If she did go back on her word and saved him we would still be in this same predicament as now. But there was the chance to boot Cody. Like the song says... paranoia will destroy ya!

10 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

did she say she was pregnant? did BB smuggle in a preg test?

She told him a while ago she was "late"... Then last night of BBAD they were talking about her not confronting Alex because (and I am paraphrasing here) they are playing for 3 now.  Then later, in the Rose room, they were talking about the "baby" being a girl, and who she would take after, and he kept kissing her stomach.  Thought I would lose mine (stomach that is).

9 hours ago, PF364 said:

She told him a while ago she was "late"... Then last night of BBAD they were talking about her not confronting Alex because (and I am paraphrasing here) they are playing for 3 now.  Then later, in the Rose room, they were talking about the "baby" being a girl, and who she would take after, and he kept kissing her stomach.  Thought I would lose mine (stomach that is).

WTH!  Maybe they should have made use of the condoms in there instead of blowing them up for fun.  Getting herself pregnant on a reality show?

I can't believe that Julie Chen thinks Jessica is playing a good game.  All she does is lay around and fantasize their little family they are having.  If she had not been given the temptation her butt would have been home and insignificant.  I still wonder Did people really give it to her?  It was weird to me. Cody is embarrassing.   I don't think he has had too many girlfriends that lasted.  I'll be glad when they are gone.  It's sickening. 

8 minutes ago, fredtheturtle said:

I can't believe that Julie Chen thinks Jessica is playing a good game.  All she does is lay around and fantasize their little family they are having.  If she had not been given the temptation her butt would have been home and insignificant.   Cody is embarrassing.   I don't think he has had too many girlfriends that lasted.  I'll be glad when they are gone.  It's sickening. 

Me too, because I'm not a fan of their extended moping.  And Jessica has very poor table manners.  

Edit:  Cody eats like a barbarian too.  They're made for each other.  It's a freaking match made in heaven.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Roli said:

Me too, because I'm not a fan of their extended moping.  And Jessica has very poor table manners.  

Edit:  Cody eats like a barbarian too.  They're made for each other.  It's a freaking match made in heaven.  :rolleyes:

no a match made in Grodner hell

2 hours ago, Roli said:

They all have terrible table manners.  Thank goodness for the mute and FF buttons on the remote.  But I still can't believe that Jess would not have been on birth control at her age and position in life.  I doubt very much she's pregnant and I doubt very much Cody wouldn't even make certain she was protected before engaging in their antics.

6 hours ago, HeleneL said:

They all have terrible table manners.  Thank goodness for the mute and FF buttons on the remote.  But I still can't believe that Jess would not have been on birth control at her age and position in life.  I doubt very much she's pregnant and I doubt very much Cody wouldn't even make certain she was protected before engaging in their antics.

I'm pretty sure they're just kidding around.  

52 minutes ago, Roli said:

I'm pretty sure they're just kidding around.  

They want to be the next Jeff and Jordan, and Rachael and Brendon. It will take more than a showmance, and a baby for them to do that. Jessica will need to change her crappy personality and Cody needs to get a personality.

8 hours ago, WOC said:

Goodbye Jessica. I would say I'm going to miss you, but that would be a lie and the posters around here who are obsessed with talking about your hair and eyelashes will probably not let me. 

jg.jpg

She does love sticking her butt up.  Advertising.  

How Jessica chooses to make her living is her business, of course, but when you go on national television you have to expect that it's going to be exposed.  I would suspect that Cody's family probably aren't too keen on the concept of having someone like her in their family.  His ex looks like a very sweet person and probably doesn't want someone like Jessica anywhere near their daughter.  But I'm just speculating.  Maybe they don't mind.  

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

How Jessica chooses to make her living is her business, of course, but when you go on national television you have to expect that it's going to be exposed.  I would suspect that Cody's family probably aren't too keen on the concept of having someone like her in their family.  His ex looks like a very sweet person and probably doesn't want someone like Jessica anywhere near their daughter.  But I'm just speculating.  Maybe they don't mind.  

Maybe it's just me, but what a person does outside of the house means little to me. It's what they do in the house. I don't really care about if she is a call girl or if Paul is a pothead. I don't want to know either of them aside from what they do in the house. In all actuality, Jess has acted no worse then any of the other women in the house at this moment. I'd prefer her personality over Raven's,. Alex's, or Xmas' any day. I just never understood the constant degrading of Jess. Raven has extensions too. Raven wears the fake eyelashes too. Yet Raven runs around the house with diarrhea of the mouth and Jess is laid up with Cody. I really don't get the apparent "hate". She's gone now so what does it matter? I did enjoy defending her because so many seemed to relish in putting her down.

25 minutes ago, WOC said:

Maybe it's just me, but what a person does outside of the house means little to me. It's what they do in the house. I don't really care about if she is a call girl or if Paul is a pothead. I don't want to know either of them aside from what they do in the house. In all actuality, Jess has acted no worse then any of the other women in the house at this moment. I'd prefer her personality over Raven's,. Alex's, or Xmas' any day. I just never understood the constant degrading of Jess. Raven has extensions too. Raven wears the fake eyelashes too. Yet Raven runs around the house with diarrhea of the mouth and Jess is laid up with Cody. I really don't get the apparent "hate". She's gone now so what does it matter? I did enjoy defending her because so many seemed to relish in putting her down.

To be clear, I don't hate Jessica.  I don't like her because she's a mean girl.  It came oozing out of her the first day.  As far as her extensions and fake eyelashes, while they're sort of comical in appearance, I actually feel sorry for her that she feels she has to go to such extents to look attractive.  The extensions are likely the culprit in her baldness, so she's in a vicious circle.  It'll only get worse for her at this point.  

The point in mentioning her life outside of the house is because she seems to fully expect that she's going to have a life with Cody.  Maybe she will, but it's likely that the morals that he was brought up with will eventually override his feelings of lust.  Most people eventually come out of that new relationship fog and see reality.  Cody is still in the game, and his feelings for Jessica are likely to continue to impact his game.  

39 minutes ago, WOC said:

ITA and said something along the same lines in another thread.  Jessica hasn't exposed herself as much as Elena  with all her ASSets spilling out of her clothes and Raven's eye popping teeny weeny red bikini on last night's show.  Raven's hair extensions look like something the cat dragged in from a fight in somebody's knitting basket.