Jessica Graf BB19 Houseguest

Jess is growing some balls. Cody wants her to go tell Paul the truth about the hex and she's basically saying that's stupid and she's not going to do it. She's finally breaking out and taking some control of her game. 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

Jess is growing some balls. Cody wants her to go tell Paul the truth about the hex and she's basically saying that's stupid and she's not going to do it. She's finally breaking out and taking some control of her game. 

Yeah, but she has a gut feeling Paul is targeting someone else! LOL!

I don't know why Cody keeps telling Jessica to tell Paul about her DOT. Is he so desperate to attach his lips to Paul's ass with the rest of the house that he is willing to sell the one advantage they have left? Paul should have no problem winning this game. He has all of them playing for him to win and he knows it.

11 minutes ago, straykat said:

I don't know why Cody keeps telling Jessica to tell Paul about her DOT. Is he so desperate to attach his lips to Paul's ass with the rest of the house that he is willing to sell the one advantage they have left? Paul should have no problem winning this game. He has all of them playing for him to win and he knows it.

There is the slim chance that if Paul knew what the temptation was he would nominate two other people so that his HOH isn't a waste. I don't think Paul would believe it though. 

11 minutes ago, WOC said:

There is the slim chance that if Paul knew what the temptation was he would nominate two other people so that his HOH isn't a waste. I don't think Paul would believe it though. 

I suppose that's true. He wouldn't want to waste HIS nom's. He'd like to let one of the other's have the useless HOH. And he has been setting the house up for culling Mark or Elena from the herd. 

No, he's fine wasting it if it draws out the temptation. After the temptation comp jason is going up as the 3rd, mark won so he can't go up, he's still planning on putting up jess and Cody and if they can't go up (which we know they can) then he's putting Elena up against someone 

15 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

No, he's fine wasting it if it draws out the temptation. After the temptation comp jason is going up as the 3rd, mark won so he can't go up, he's still planning on putting up jess and Cody and if they can't go up (which we know they can) then he's putting Elena up against someone 

So, Jason is gone if he doesn't get veto. I didn't make the connection of the curse to needing someone to go home if the hex was used. Hex gets used and the person who chooses to play and loses goes home. Very clever twist, BB.

37 minutes ago, straykat said:

So, Jason is gone if he doesn't get veto. I didn't make the connection of the curse to needing someone to go home if the hex was used. Hex gets used and the person who chooses to play and loses goes home. Very clever twist, BB.

Huh?

I thought if she played her temptation, it just becomes a non-elimination week so no one would go home period. Is that wrong?

56 minutes ago, straykat said:

No, jason lost the temptation comp so he's the 3rd nom this week. If the hex gets used no one goes home. It cancels the whole week. 

1 hour ago, Ziggy49 said:

No, jason lost the temptation comp so he's the 3rd nom this week. If the hex gets used no one goes home. It cancels the whole week. 

That's the way I understood the temptation. If it is used, the eviction for the week is canceled.

3 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Why oh why tell Christmas? She won't use her temptation now. 

Huh?  Christmas used her temptation.  It was the toads.  This is Jessica's temptation.

Ok just watching BBAD and gotcha.  Didn't understand your comment earlier lol.

Edited by HeleneL
Clarification of comment

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Huh?  Christmas used her temptation.  It was the toads.  This is Jessica's temptation.

Christmas' temptation was to do some sort of exchange for a POV competition.  The curse was the toads.  I'm pretty sure she didn't use it yet. 

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Xmas' temptation was being able to switch herself for someone chosen to play veto (not someone nominated) she hasn't used it yet. The "curse" was she had to pick 3 people to punish (yeah, doesn't sound like much of a curse, I understand your confusion) 

16 minutes ago, Roli said:

Christmas' temptation was to do some sort of exchange for a POV competition.  The curse was the toads.  I'm pretty sure she didn't use it yet. 

OMG you're right.  Brain fart again, must be the age.

Jessica has told Christmas what her hex will do. She acts like she is so worried that Paul will be upset because it will make his HoH a useless week and now he can't play in the next HoH comp. She still doesn't realize that Paul will be HoH no matter who wins the comp. His sheep will do whatever he wants. Even Mark, who is feeling the cold of being pushed into the outcast zone by Paul, will do what Paul wants. And if Cody  should win and put him in the block, he has no fear of being voted out. I think they would even vote Raven out before Paul.

10 minutes ago, straykat said:

Jessica has told Christmas what her hex will do. She acts like she is so worried that Paul will be upset because it will make his HoH a useless week and now he can't play in the next HoH comp. She still doesn't realize that Paul will be HoH no matter who wins the comp. His sheep will do whatever he wants. Even Mark, who is feeling the cold of being pushed into the outcast zone by Paul, will do what Paul wants. And if Cody  should win and put him in the block, he has no fear of being voted out. I think they would even vote Raven out before Paul.

Great points.  

The thing is, it's in Paul's interests to get the Halting Hex out of the way.  It doesn't make sense to worry about her using it.  Better to get it out of the way so it's not hanging over his head as a threat.  

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

I am so confused with all these safety nets and hexes. Is there any way that she can get evicted this week instead of Cody?  

Yeah, me too.  But to answer your question, if she uses the Hex no one gets evicted this week including Jason.

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

I am so confused with all these safety nets and hexes. Is there any way that she can get evicted this week instead of Cody?  

Yes.  If she's still on the block and doesn't use it before voting starts, she can get voted out.  IMO, if she's still on the block and doesn't use it, thinking that they'll vote out Cody, they should vote her out.  Cody has no real allies anyway.

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

Yes.  If she's still on the block and doesn't use it before voting starts, she can get voted out.  IMO, if she's still on the block and doesn't use it, thinking that they'll vote out Cody, they should vote her out.  Cody has no real allies anyway.

Yes yes yes!!!! I want to see this happen. Thanks for the reply.