Jessica Graf BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Jessica won POV.  I'm hoping she takes Ramses down and puts Paul's butt up on that block.  I would so love to not have to hear about FRIENDSHIP!!!  i got sick of hearing about it last year right up to the end since he came 2nd.  And now again this year with the friendship bracelet, friendship fries, friendship chats, friendship this and that and on and on and on.  Please deliver us from this a-hole!!  Can't wait to see the door hit his backside.   And what is that new hairy monkey wrapped around his neck now.  When did he get that vest?

I am surprised the PETA people are not picketing the BB house

9 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

If she had any game, she would put Paul up against Josh and let the house damn itself by keeping P in.

Yes! That would be perfect. I wish it was Raven and Paul up on the block. I would love to see Paul campaign against her. I wonder if he could turn everyone against her? Probably. But yes, putting Paul up would we awesome. 

11 minutes ago, watchers said:

You screwed up Jessica....

On the bright side, it'll be entertaining to see her face when Ramses gets voted out instead of her choice of Josh.

It's unfortunate for Ramses.  

However, Josh does have the potential to mess things up for himself with his big mouth.  We'll see what happens.  

21 minutes ago, Roli said:

On the bright side, it'll be entertaining to see her face when Ramses gets voted out instead of her choice of Josh.

It's unfortunate for Ramses.  

However, Josh does have the potential to mess things up for himself with his big mouth.  We'll see what happens.  

She will also find out who lied to her...

Josh is A sick puppy...

She is going to be so p o'd when Ramses gets voted out.  I mean why would she trust any of them after the HOH comp where the entire house showed unity in going against her and Cody?  What an idiot. She deserves to go. She and Cody will make jury, but that is about it.

3 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

She is going to be so p o'd when Ramses gets voted out.  I mean why would she trust any of them after the HOH comp where the entire house showed unity in going against her and Cody?  What an idiot. She deserves to go. She and Cody will make jury, but that is about it.

She should gone with her gut feeling...

She may have though she had made progress

with some of the liars with Cody gone...

51 minutes ago, watchers said:

She did make progress  with a few when she was the poor helpless without Cody girl in the house. She made an enemy of Raven with the matt flirting and then wins hoh and holds up in the room again with Cody. They hate Cody therefore she is expendable when she is with him.  Her social game, lack of knowledge and intuition sucks. She wants to show up for a showmance and collect money and it usually doesn't work that way. 

1 hour ago, watchers said:

You're right, she had a feeling something was off but Cody convinced her otherwise. I think, because she is cute, she is used to people giving her what she wants and she really believed she would get her way. She and Cody are going to feel like totally idiots after this. Trust is a joke in the BB house.

SMH... What a total waste of an HOH, 2 weeks in a row even.  What is wrong with these numbskulls?  Alex who I thought was smart is now aligning with Paul and then now Jessica who had the perfect opportunity to take out Paul or Mark or Matt.  All bark and no bite with these girls.  Wonder if Cody regrets saying he's going to listen to Jessica to play the game.  I'm sure he would have put Paul up.  She was so much smarter last week making amends and re-integrating and getting a feel for what's going on in the house and now she blows it up completely. What an idiot.  Now whoever wins the next HOH might put them up and she'll want to use her Hex but that will be the last of her power. 

Big Brother is so much easier playing from our couch when we can see everything that's going on .... 

Jessica was doing a good job building relationships then secludes herself with Cody and everything she was building goes up in smoke.  Yes they are better than they were but still but playing a very good social game ... again

16 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

SMH... What a total waste of an HOH, 2 weeks in a row even.  What is wrong with these numbskulls?  Alex who I thought was smart is now aligning with Paul and then now Jessica who had the perfect opportunity to take out Paul or Mark or Matt.  All bark and no bite with these girls.  Wonder if Cody regrets saying he's going to listen to Jessica to play the game.  I'm sure he would have put Paul up.  She was so much smarter last week making amends and re-integrating and getting a feel for what's going on in the house and now she blows it up completely. What an idiot.  Now whoever wins the next HOH might put them up and she'll want to use her Hex but that will be the last of her power. 

Alex's first mistake was on the wall when she said Elena was safe and Elena came back asking if that meant everyone she wanted to be safe. Alex should have said her and one other because later Elena tells she wants all of her people safe. If Alex didn't want to go back on her word, she has little choice as to who to put up. If it wasn't for Paul deciding to get Dom out, Ramses or Jess would have been gone.

She should have put up Matt and Mark and then put Raven up if one came down. Right now, no sense in putting up Paul. They won't vote him out.

23 hours ago, NYROSE said:

If she had any game, she would put Paul up against Josh and let the house damn itself by keeping P in.

I sure as hell wish she would have done that.  Better than what she did now.

6 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Damn Jessica why didn't you use that pov to take Ramses down and put raven up. I'm sure they would have voted her out. 

:omg:  That really might have strained their brains and ended up in a tie lol.  Jessica to break the tie!!  Wonder what she would have done.... 

mmm the deranged dough boy or the cackling dancer?

4 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

:omg:  That really might have strained their brains and ended up in a tie lol.  Jessica to break the tie!!  Wonder what she would have done.... 

mmm the deranged dough boy or the cackling dancer?

I wrote that after the brutal hot tub scene but I like the way things are now. Although I hate to see Ramses go, I will enjoy the blindside for Cody and Jess, watch Josh get an even bigger head and then the icing on the cake when they put.him right back on the block next week when Cody wins hoh.  Revenge nom and they need to start thinking about Paul and Xmas..two strong and best players.