Jessica Graf BB19 Houseguest

Ok, if Jess was given Temptation it will be getting interesting.  If true, I wonder how Alex will feel when suddenly Satan begins getting ever so close to Jess after she (Alex) had been thinking she and Satan are friends.  OOps!!  Quicky changey....now friends with Jess.  As much as I had wanted Alex to get Temptation I am glad she didn't as her fading into beige under Satan's spell made me sick.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gishy333tx said:

I haven't posted because I've been so unimpressed by these HGs. However, what is up with Jess' facination with people's buttholes?

Yeah, those discussions are getting mighty old.  Seems that's all she has on the brain and constantly trying to poke the guys in the backside.  In BBAD she was trying to get Matt to say how many times he masturbated in the toilet (because she knew he did), how he did it (sitting or standing), and did use spit or Elena's lotion.  Geez girl get a life!  Find something else to talk about.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Yeah, those discussions are getting mighty old.  Seems that's all she has on the brain and constantly trying to poke the guys in the backside.  In BBAD she was trying to get Matt to say how many times he masturbated in the toilet (because she knew he did), how he did it (sitting or standing), and did use spit or Elena's lotion.  Geez girl get a life!  Find something else to talk about.

Wow, that is disgusting.  Don't any of these women have intelligent conversations?  She has beautiful physical appearance but the rest is not.

3 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Wow, that is disgusting.  Don't any of these women have intelligent conversations?  She has beautiful physical appearance but the rest is not.

Probably the most sexually preoccupied females in the house to date.  She wasn't in the house a hot minute and she was all over Cody. Same for raven with Matt and Elena with Mark. It's probably the most attention they ever got from men without getting thrown to the side immediately after giving the guy what he wanted. 

OK, so Jess got Temptation & Paul just told his loyal followers that 'Jess has Temptation', because when he asked if she got it 'she said' I'm not saying a word'.  OMG, these girls get some power & immediately fall for everything Paul. Why wouldn't she say nothing?  

6 minutes ago, WOC said:

How do you know she said that? Just curious. I mean we know she has it, but did she say that to Paul or is he blowing smoke up everyone's ass?

AT very end of show tonite Paul told a group of  them that he asked Jess if she had it & SHE SAID TO PAUL that she 'wouldn't say', which tells him she has it.  Yikes !!  Every time I think maybe girl will get power & take control but then they fade to beige as soon as Paul appears.  Ugh !  

3 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

AT very end of show tonite Paul told a group of  them that he asked Jess if she had it & SHE SAID TO PAUL that she 'wouldn't say', which tells him she has it.  Yikes !!  Every time I think maybe girl will get power & take control but then they fade to beige as soon as Paul appears.  Ugh !  

Right, I watched that too. I'm just saying Paul may be stirring the pot. How do we know any of that happened? Just because Paul said so?

7 minutes ago, WOC said:

Right, I watched that too. I'm just saying Paul may be stirring the pot. How do we know any of that happened? Just because Paul said so?

It would be too much of a coincidence for him to pick her out of the blue don't you think?  Yes, he does love to stir the pots as we have seen throughout this season but in this instance I think he was being truthful.  

28 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

It would be too much of a coincidence for him to pick her out of the blue don't you think?  Yes, he does love to stir the pots as we have seen throughout this season but in this instance I think he was being truthful.  

Me too and why didn't she just say she didn't have it. She made it obvious she had it after she accepted with some of the looks unless that was editing.

24 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Great point.  My first reaction to her win was same as yours.  Most people posting here seems to like Alex, none mentioned Jess.  Hmmm...but as you say, we will never know.

On 7/18/2017 at 9:38 AM, Lamasquerade said:

I thought it was called a " five finger forehead." Yeah it's a big forehead and if she doesn't stop the hair extensions,  she is going to be bald. Could be a physical condition too.

Jess is already bald due to those extensions. Her hair looks horrible. I am embarrassed for her.

16 minutes ago, Vista said:

Jess is already bald due to those extensions. Her hair looks horrible. I am embarrassed for her.

Ok, I'm naive I guess. I thought that was her real hair. How can you all tell?

50 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

I don't think it would be a coincidence. Dom is gone and he needs to start on a new target. She is the easiest. It may have very well happened just like he said. All I'm saying is I don't trust him and wouldn't put it past him to make it up to get her back on the radar.

On 7/18/2017 at 4:47 AM, WickedOne said:

A huge high forehead is a fivehead which was part of my description of her overall head. She has pulled some stupid crap to destroy her hair at such an early age. 

I have a naturally high forehead and never heard that term. Plucking hair to make a high forehead was done in the Middle Ages, I did not know it had raised its head again. They were known as the dark ages and this time is emulating with the lack of education rampant ...anyhow thanks for the reply.

8 hours ago, WOC said:

Ok, I'm naive I guess. I thought that was her real hair. How can you all tell?

Hasn't Jess mentioned it herself re taking extensions out for a day to let head rest?  But you can see some very thin spots on her head. Sad for someone so young but seems many celebrities wear them.  The way they seem to be braided or intertwined in your hair would hurt.  And that constant pressure/pulling can't be good for the scalp.  I had my hair braided once on vacation but pulled it out next day. Yikes, it hurt.

8 hours ago, WOC said:

I don't think it would be a coincidence. Dom is gone and he needs to start on a new target. She is the easiest. It may have very well happened just like he said. All I'm saying is I don't trust him and wouldn't put it past him to make it up to get her back on the radar.

I agree 100%, he cannot be trusted.  Will any of these HGs ever come to believe what Dom has said or is that Spawn of Satan so shrewd that he will continue his charade & ride it til the end?  This week will tell the tale.  Can't wait til tonight.  I expect Paul will be up Jess'  butt now.  Constantly.  And will she be stupid enough to tell him the full complete truth re what her Temptation can do?  

9 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Me too and why didn't she just say she didn't have it. She made it obvious she had it after she accepted with some of the looks unless that was editing.

I ended live feeds after The Paul Show began.  Was considering renewing but will wait to see what happens tonight.  I turned it off in protest to Satan's return.  Can't stand to watch him, although it seems some enjoy his interactions.  But I also wish Jess had just said she didn't get it.

On 7/21/2017 at 6:53 AM, Aldrich said:

I ended live feeds after The Paul Show began.  Was considering renewing but will wait to see what happens tonight.  I turned it off in protest to Satan's return.  Can't stand to watch him, although it seems some enjoy his interactions.  But I also wish Jess had just said she didn't get it.

Does she not know that lying is part of the game?  She really doesn't appear to have many morals, so I don't really understand why it would bother her to lie about getting the temptation.  

3 hours ago, Roli said:

Does she not know that lying is part of the game?  She really doesn't appear to have many morals, so I don't really understand why it would bother her to lie about getting the temptation.  

She must know but I think Paul caught her off guard, which is his specialty.  Constant barrage of questions, flitting all over the house, etc.  I had wanted Alex to win Temptation but now glad Jess did & that Cody back in as Cody will get rid of Paul as soon as possible.  The rest of House must realize they must break from Paul.  I think once House knows Jess has Temptation they might wake up?!  Hope so.

Jessica won POV.  I'm hoping she takes Ramses down and puts Paul's butt up on that block.  I would so love to not have to hear about FRIENDSHIP!!!  i got sick of hearing about it last year right up to the end since he came 2nd.  And now again this year with the friendship bracelet, friendship fries, friendship chats, friendship this and that and on and on and on.  Please deliver us from this a-hole!!  Can't wait to see the door hit his backside.   And what is that new hairy monkey wrapped around his neck now.  When did he get that vest?

18 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Jessica won POV.  I'm hoping she takes Ramses down and puts Paul's butt up on that block.  I would so love to not have to hear about FRIENDSHIP!!!  i got sick of hearing about it last year right up to the end since he came 2nd.  And now again this year with the friendship bracelet, friendship fries, friendship chats, friendship this and that and on and on and on.  Please deliver us from this a-hole!!  Can't wait to see the door hit his backside.   And what is that new hairy monkey wrapped around his neck now.  When did he get that vest?

I would love to see Paul go, especially before jury, I just don't think the voting HGs would vote him out.