Jessica Graf BB19 Houseguest

bb19-jessica-graf.jpg

Jessica Graf (26)

Hometown: Cranston, R.I.

Current City: Los Angeles

Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, loud and loyal. 

Which Big Brother cast member did you like most? Janelle [Pierzina]. We have very similar personalities. I see a lot of her game play in me.  

Social Media: Instagram

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, gishy333tx said:

Flirt, just there for the boys.

First thing I wrote down about her "BOY CRAZY". I don't believe her one bit that she is against a showmance now that she is going to be on the show. I think she will end up in one and pull a Zakiah (sp?) and think with her heart not her head and be gone quick. Don't think she will make it to jury, honestly.

1 hour ago, WickedOne said:

Anyone else hear the wind whistling through her ears? Anyone? Anyone?

and her hormones were dripping all over the floor.... or something

7 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Anyone else hear the wind whistling through her ears? Anyone? Anyone?

6 hours ago, Marty said:

and her hormones were dripping all over the floor.... or something

I simply do not have to say anything with such perspicacious folks ahead of me here.

21 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

EAch to her own

Haha... looks like we going to have FUN here this year being we have Opposite Opinions bout the HGs.. we will be on a constant WAR, Lmao...:D...

On 6/22/2017 at 8:04 PM, HoH8 said:

Haha... looks like we going to have FUN here this year being we have Opposite Opinions bout the HGs.. we will be on a constant WAR, Lmao...:D...

More interesting will be how we see the actual actions and interactions and game play. The ones you love ...you might end up hating...what constitutes good game play for you?

Here's the thing - although she did  play it off well, she did say something negative about Alex.  She didn't call her Panda.  But she did call her Pao Pao.  Was it rascist?  Not sure one could go that far.  But it wasn't kind and it was said in a definitely derogatory way.  She made Jamie out to be a complete liar.  While I do think it was crappy of Jamie to go running with this information, (and just a bad game move so early in the game before you even know what's what), Jessica kind of lied about the whole thing.  The only part that wasn't true is that she never used the word "Panda."

I don't like her, but I'll give her props for thinking on her feet. 

I think Jessica has NATALIE'S personality. Natalie was a L.A. Home girl which means she was street smart. Jessica also seems to be street smart too.  I have to tell you all what I heard Jessica say to Cody that she doesn't want to hear Cody say one more time that after the bb show is over that she will disappear like a ghost. Cody looks at Jessica and Jessica says to Cody, "there are knives here". I laughed so hard because Jessica was saying to Cody that she was going to shank him. lol. Only a Home girl would say something like that to a guy. Jessica has a mean streak in her just like Natalie had. I think Cody will get tired of Jessica because I don't think they are really compatible. She just wants a Showmance and also win the money. I also have noticed that Jessica is sexually experience by the way she physically approach him first by kissing him and grabbing Cody. 

I wonder if she was ever married when she was younger. Maybe she lived with a boyfriend or several boy friends.

I think her breasts are too big for her body type and they do look fake to me. I plan to do some research on her just to find out who she really is as a person. I like to play detective and plan to learn more about some of the players and Jessica. 

For whatever reasons, within the first week Jessica decided she didn't like Jillian. And I guess Megan also. Then it was Alex. Probably because Cody said he respected her as a competitor. Now she has added Christmas to her list. Raven and Elena aren't following her and doing what she wants them to do. She is not happy about that. They would be on her list but they are all she has left. And I think she is regretting grabbing up Cody without getting to know him at all. She thought she was getting the strong alpha who would pull her through till the end. Nope.  

Typical stuck up mean girl.  Super insecure and very little depth.  I laughed my arse off when she and Cody were lying in bed and he called her Alex by mistake.  :lol::lol:

Boo freakin' HOO Jessica!  What did you think would happen when you attached yourself to Mr Personality and laid up in that bed 24/7 sucking face?  Not to mention being a snotty beotch.......Now you are crying because all the girls are being mean to you and you and your boy toy are going up.  Deal with it!