Jason Dent BB19 Houseguest

5 hours ago, dazzlenet said:

Agree. This is my 3rd season of BB & I had such high expectations for this season only to be greatly disappointed.

I find myself pulling for Jason & hoping he figures out what is going on with Paul. If so, then he's gonna need Kevin's vote. He's the only one I would like to see win at this point. 

I like watching the live feeds on POP TV, but they all (except Matt) drop the F word so much that I get distracted from what is being said.  The other night I counted how many times that word was used in the 1st nine minutes of the feed - over 40 times by Paul, Jason, Alex, & Josh.  If Kevin & Raven had been in on the conversation it would likely have been over 60 times.  Aren't parents & younger family members watching the live feeds?  If so, I think it is very rude of the HGs to ruin the live feeds for their children, siblings, and younger viewers.  Maybe this is how the majority of people talk in situations like this, but it is so distasteful.  

I found it odd that they are praying & reading the Bible, yet take the Lord's name in vain at the drop of a hat.  

I have a difficult time understanding what Josh & Raven are saying most of the time & I probably only catch about 25% of what Alex says.  Anyone else have the same problem?  They all interrupt each other consistently and talk over each other....maybe this is why I can't understand what they are saying.

60 times in 9 minutes just shows the versatility of the F word. I know for some, the F word is just too much, but I think back to the time when I was growing up, using damn and hell was still frowned upon by the "good" people. The younger folks generally don't see the F word and that big of a negative, so by the time their kids get grown, the F word will just be a part of normal everyday conversation.  

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, joystiick said:

I believe deep down Jason has some things figured out. But, I think he is like the girlfriend who doesn't know where her boyfriend lives, doesn't know where he works, doesn't know any of his friends and they only meet right after work and he always has something to do before 11pm. Deep down, she knows he's married but she is so in love, she refuses to see it or admit it. I think Jason knows that something is up between Alex and Paul, but, he just can't or won't let his heart go there.  

This is a perfect description of Jason.  He just doesn't want to believe Alex, and even Paul, would turn on him.  Alex made me so mad last night on the TV show when she was ranting in the DR because she TOLD Jason to do something and he didn't do it.  Then she went in the SR and hit him hard in the chest.  Someone needs to hit her like she hits him and let her know how it feels.  Jason should have dropped her on her head after he won HOH and she was all slick with mustard and ketchup and he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.  I'm not very nice am I?

16 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

We all have had those times when our mouth is faster then our brain.  I think if he knew the backlash that was going on he would be very apologetic.  Respect to his family for reaching and apologizing.

I have said things I wish I had not....

But nothing like that...

I would hope he apologize without the backlash...

47 minutes ago, watchers said:

I have said things I wish I had not....

But nothing like that...

I would hope he apologize without the backlash...

Agreed.  Why do these guys keep going over the line.  Bad nasty things about their about housemates that they make up in their heads and say them like they are fact.

On 8/29/2017 at 5:16 PM, WOC said:

After watching the aftermath of the noms for myself it is apparent that Jason does not do well with confrontations. Watching this makes me wish I was in Jason's place just to set Maven straight. At least he could have told them it was the house agenda because it was. Dude, grow a set!

This is almost exactly what I came here to post. Why the hell didn't Jason "Cowboy-Up" and tell them it was the whole houses plan to break up the last showmance and that the way the game is played is to NOT tell the people you want gone that you secretly want them gone! But after watching the episode and watching Jason try to handle the situation it is VERY clear he doesn't do well in confrontations and doesn't like lying and doesn't do well with remembering what lies to keep track of.

He should have just played his own game instead of Paul's and Alex's. I think he would have been much better off. I still like him though and hope he gets it together.

On 8/30/2017 at 9:35 PM, dazzlenet said:

Agree. This is my 3rd season of BB & I had such high expectations for this season only to be greatly disappointed.

I find myself pulling for Jason & hoping he figures out what is going on with Paul. If so, then he's gonna need Kevin's vote. He's the only one I would like to see win at this point. 

I like watching the live feeds on POP TV, but they all (except Matt) drop the F word so much that I get distracted from what is being said.  The other night I counted how many times that word was used in the 1st nine minutes of the feed - over 40 times by Paul, Jason, Alex, & Josh.  If Kevin & Raven had been in on the conversation it would likely have been over 60 times.  Aren't parents & younger family members watching the live feeds?  If so, I think it is very rude of the HGs to ruin the live feeds for their children, siblings, and younger viewers.  Maybe this is how the majority of people talk in situations like this, but it is so distasteful.  

I found it odd that they are praying & reading the Bible, yet take the Lord's name in vain at the drop of a hat.  

I have a difficult time understanding what Josh & Raven are saying most of the time & I probably only catch about 25% of what Alex says.  Anyone else have the same problem?  They all interrupt each other consistently and talk over each other....maybe this is why I can't understand what they are saying.

Just for my curiosity, and I've asked this of many others, why does the F-bomb or any other curse word bother you? I'm not talking about taking the lords name in vain, or cursing at someone to be cruel or abusive to someone. I'm just talking casual usage like "F yeah! These new shoes are awesome!" or "Oh S**t!" when someone spills a drink in their lap. I grew up in military housing and went to public schools where cursing was a part of everyday life. As I got older and came to respect the wishes of those around me who didn't like hearing any curse words in any context, I pick and choose when I use expletives. I just don't understand how anyone can get upset or feel uncomfortable when mere words are being used in a non-negative, non-abusive, casual way. Again, not judging, just curious.

Another rape reference from Jason. From TMZ with clip of him telling the story and Alex chiming in with the end since she must have heard the story before.

"Big Brother" contestant Jason Dent continues his Rape Tour 2017 ... this time bragging to fellow housemates how he once told cops he was on his way to a nursing home to rape a bunch of women.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/01/big-brother-jason-dent-rape-women-nursing-home/

8 hours ago, Jcrow said:

Just for my curiosity, and I've asked this of many others, why does the F-bomb or any other curse word bother you?

She didn't say it bothered her.  She said it was distracting.  I said the same thing weeks ago.  I could care less that they drop the F bomb but what happens is they drop it every second word and whoever replies does the same.  The result is after a while that's all  you hear and have no idea what they were saying in the first place.  You said in another post that you only watch the shows and not live feed or BBAD.  In that case the F bombs are bleeped and they don't show half of what occurs in that house.  I don't get live feeds but do watch BBAD.  Perhaps you should watch a few of those and get enlightened.  It might also give a different perspective as to why some people prefer giving AFP to a person that you think is undeserving.

On 8/31/2017 at 0:35 AM, dazzlenet said:

They are not permitted to read anything else other than labels on products, so I guess it's entertainment for some. The Bible is not "the word" for everyone and people see it as a story and nothing else. 

2 hours ago, straykat said:

Another rape reference from Jason. From TMZ with clip of him telling the story and Alex chiming in with the end since she must have heard the story before.

"Big Brother" contestant Jason Dent continues his Rape Tour 2017 ... this time bragging to fellow housemates how he once told cops he was on his way to a nursing home to rape a bunch of women.

If he didn't save Kevin, the vultures would be all over this. His statements are getting brushed off because "it's just talk." If you ask me it's only talk for those that think about the act. He is an immature POS and for more reasons than this one. 

2 hours ago, straykat said:

This guy give me the impression he's all bluster in the house but non confrontational IRL just by the way he reacted after the last veto ceremony.  In a few weeks he will have to come out and face the world and experience the worst confrontations he could ever imagine because of his casual use of rape.  He will learn that rape is not a joke, he will lose many friends and at the very least the respect of many people.  I imagine he'll have to wear and change his clown make-up often in public so he's not recognized and burn all his whistle nut shirts.  Oh what a world of hurt is awaiting him on the outside.  His wife and family are probably cringing at the thought of what is going to happen.  Don't think he'll win BB so no $500k, no AFP either since America decides that one and who knows what will happen to his business with his wife expecting a new baby.  All this just so he could impress Paul and make him laugh.   SMH

13 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

This guy give me the impression he's all bluster in the house but non confrontational IRL just by the way he reacted after the last veto ceremony.  In a few weeks he will have to come out and face the world and experience the worst confrontations he could ever imagine because of his casual use of rape.  He will learn that rape is not a joke, he will lose many friends and at the very least the respect of many people.  I imagine he'll have to wear and change his clown make-up often in public so he's not recognized and burn all his whistle nut shirts.  Oh what a world of hurt is awaiting him on the outside.  His wife and family are probably cringing at the thought of what is going to happen.  Don't think he'll win BB so no $500k, no AFP either since America decides that one and who knows what will happen to his business with his wife expecting a new baby.  All this just so he could impress Paul and make him laugh.   SMH

It is not about whether he would actually rape, it is his "I'm such a bad-ass" go-to is sexual violence against women. Three times now that I know of, holding down a woman in the house so the others could backdoor her, f-ing Kevin's wife in front of her children and now his story from his outside life, show what he thinks of women and that is violent thoughts are directed against them.

This is the part of BB that I hate. I hate when someone says something in the house and the public jumps on it and try to use it to ruin peoples lives. Half of the people that is ready to annihilate Jason probably voted for the current president. It is a game and the people are monitored 24/7. Was it a classless joke? Yes it was, but the histrionics is way over the top also. Every year, one of the hg says something that is ill advised and the audience loses their mind. It is unnecessary. 

56 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Half of the people that is ready to annihilate Jason probably voted for the current president.  

Yeah and he announces to a reporter it's OK to grab women by the pussy and they'll do anything.  Wow and now he's your president.

On 9/2/2017 at 8:04 AM, HeleneL said:

She didn't say it bothered her.  She said it was distracting.  I said the same thing weeks ago.  I could care less that they drop the F bomb but what happens is they drop it every second word and whoever replies does the same.  The result is after a while that's all  you hear and have no idea what they were saying in the first place.  You said in another post that you only watch the shows and not live feed or BBAD.  In that case the F bombs are bleeped and they don't show half of what occurs in that house.  I don't get live feeds but do watch BBAD.  Perhaps you should watch a few of those and get enlightened.  It might also give a different perspective as to why some people prefer giving AFP to a person that you think is undeserving.

I barely have time to watch the regular shows much less the extras, but thanks for giving me a better idea of just how much cursing is going on. Thinking on it, when I do hear someone(s) using more curses than words it is distracting and actually aggravating since I can't find the meaning in what they want to say. So, thanks, I'll be keeping that in mind.

I just read a post where the person put up a clip of BBAD, I think it was BBAD, but it showed Jason, who was in my top three to win, "joking" about raping Kevin's wife and tying up his daughters to force them to watch! All the while laughing his a** off like it was the funniest thing. WTF! Thats nothing to joke about and is just sick! No longer on my list to win. I can't even express how thoroughly disgusted and distressed I am at this. W...T...F...!

6 hours ago, Jcrow said:

I just read a post where the person put up a clip of BBAD, I think it was BBAD, but it showed Jason, who was in my top three to win, "joking" about raping Kevin's wife and tying up his daughters to force them to watch! All the while laughing his a** off like it was the funniest thing. WTF! Thats nothing to joke about and is just sick! No longer on my list to win. I can't even express how thoroughly disgusted and distressed I am at this. W...T...F...!

Old news.