Jason Dent BB19 Houseguest

18 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

he thinks Alex turned on him.  I think she did because her hoh noms reflected  that.  

I think Jason hooked up with the wrong person this season.  He would have fared better with someone like Josh, Mark, or even Cody.

Together the brawns could probably have eliminated Paul immediately.  Oh, wait.  Paul was given safety the first three weeks.  There

should be a BB law against stacking the deck so high in one player's favor.  And allowing someone to vote from outside the house.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

Is it me or did Jason seem a wee bit unhappy last night? Me thinks he got totally blindsided.

I think so too.  But imagine him in the Jury House.  Could be a very, very bad thing for King Paul.  King Paul might have stacked the deck not in his favor.  He was too busy thinking about what is going on in the house and not thinking about Jury House and who is in it.  Now with Jason seeing King Paul's good-bye message Jason can start a campaign in Jury against the "puppet master".  Wishful thinking?

2 minutes ago, MiMiLily said:

I think so too.  But imagine him in the Jury House.  Could be a very, very bad thing for King Paul.  King Paul might have stacked the deck not in his favor.  He was too busy thinking about what is going on in the house and not thinking about Jury House and who is in it.  Now with Jason seeing King Paul's good-bye message Jason can start a campaign in Jury against the "puppet master".  Wishful thinking?

He being the puppet master will be his point if he in the final two...

30 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

Is it me or did Jason seem a wee bit unhappy last night? Me thinks he got totally blindsided.

It is hard for me to call it a blindside because all the signs were there that he was going home. From the time of nominations, he should have known something was up. Even Kevin told him that either he or Alex were going home.  Plus, he was becoming a comp beast. Why did he think Josh broke down in the pool? The signs were there. So, I can't call it a blindside since he chose to keep his eyes closed. 

1 hour ago, MiMiLily said:

I doubt that will happen. Once your in the jury house and you have time to decompress you look at the game differently than you did when you first arrived, all pissed off. You have to give props where props are due. All the jurors will figure out they got played by the puppet master Paul and have no one really to blame except themselves. IF Paul makes it to the final two he will run away with the votes.

Just my 2.5 cents worth.

2 hours ago, stevea11 said:

I doubt that will happen. Once your in the jury house and you have time to decompress you look at the game differently than you did when you first arrived, all pissed off. You have to give props where props are due. All the jurors will figure out they got played by the puppet master Paul and have no one really to blame except themselves. IF Paul makes it to the final two he will run away with the votes.

Just my 2.5 cents worth.

I agree with all of this, except in this case if I were on the jury and had time to decompress and think more clearly, I would also start to realize that Paul had two major advantages:  3 weeks of safety from the get-go, and he was the only returning veteran with experience under his belt.  Taking such major advantages into account, I would then discount everything else he did and conclude that whoever he is sitting next to should be crowned the winner.  Just out of fairness.

1 hour ago, carmen said:

I agree with all of this, except in this case if I were on the jury and had time to decompress and think more clearly, I would also start to realize that Paul had two major advantages:  3 weeks of safety from the get-go, and he was the only returning veteran with experience under his belt.  Taking such major advantages into account, I would then discount everything else he did and conclude that whoever he is sitting next to should be crowned the winner.  Just out of fairness.

Don't forget the ridiculous friendship bracelets.

1 hour ago, carmen said:

Three week advantage I grant you, that sucked. As far as being a returning houseguest with experience they knew that the minuet  he walked in the door. Shame on them for not EVER putting Paul on the block. If they want to hold their inability to see what was happening against Paul I guess it's their business.

2 hours ago, Tiger87 said:

Don't forget the ridiculous friendship bracelets.

I was surprised when he told Julie that Paul could "pitch" his bracelets.  I might have been a little cruder.  In LFU I read that Paul went to see Kevin and asked him for his bracelet coz he wanted to send it Raven.  He was worried that she had left without a bracelet.  

Jason was livid, stone-faced deer in the headlights look when Xmas told him he was out.  I'm surprised he didn't walk on the table but was glad that he didn't go for the fake hugs and I luv yous.  I doubt he will decompress anytime soon because he's being followed by Raven and once in the Jury house the anger will be fueled when Matt gets in on the action and they compare notes with Mark.  Icing on the cake is if Alex lands in there on Wednesday and then Kevin or Josh on Thursday.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:25 PM, HeleneL said:

I was surprised when he told Julie that Paul could "pitch" his bracelets.  I might have been a little cruder.  In LFU I read that Paul went to see Kevin and asked him for his bracelet coz he wanted to send it Raven.  He was worried that she had left without a bracelet.  

I think he wanted to send that bracelet to keep Raven's vote in jury house - "oh look!!! Paul really does care about me!!  he sent my bracelet to me!!!"  nevermind it was really Kevin's -