Jason Dent BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Something off with this guy. Maybe he got kicked by a bull one time too many at the rodeo. 

1 hour ago, stevea11 said:

Not feeling any love for this guy. He reminds me of someone I knew in the past. Total creep. Sorry for the comparison Jason but the similarities' are just too......creepy. 

I don't dislike him, other than my suspicion that he's only there to market himself instead of winning the game.  Somewhere I read that he makes something like $3000 a week as a rodeo clown, so being on BB is definitely a cut in pay.  I also have a hard time understanding how someone can leave their very young child for the whole summer to be an a reality television show.  

11 minutes ago, Roli said:

I don't dislike him, other than my suspicion that he's only there to market himself instead of winning the game.  Somewhere I read that he makes something like $3000 a week as a rodeo clown, so being on BB is definitely a cut in pay.  I also have a hard time understanding how someone can leave their very young child for the whole summer to be an a reality television show.  

Bb should not allow him to advertise his sponser or whatever that whistle nut thing is. So yes I agree with you. Not sure how anyone with a real job would pick up to go and live with a bunch of piggies and crazies.

1 minute ago, Lamasquerade said:

Bb should not allow him to advertise his sponser or whatever that whistle nut thing is. So yes I agree with you. Not sure how anyone with a real job would pick up to go and live with a bunch of piggies and crazies.

I agree about advertising the Whistle Nut thing.  I guess it must not be patented or trademarked, or whatever.  No other HGs are allowed to wear anything that could be considered advertising.  

8 minutes ago, Roli said:

I agree about advertising the Whistle Nut thing.  I guess it must not be patented or trademarked, or whatever.  No other HGs are allowed to wear anything that could be considered advertising.  

He definitely packed light for the show. I looked up whistle nut and here's what I found:

Whistle-Nut and Ole are a trained team that provides entertainment for rodeos and specialty events. They have provided entertainment all over the U.S. and Canada. In 2013 Whistle-Nut won Flint Rasmussen’s PBR FUN Rodeo Clown Contest taking him to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas. 

Pretty sweet to advertise your company on national TV.

9 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

He definitely packed light for the show. I looked up whistle nut and here's what I found:

Whistle-Nut and Ole are a trained team that provides entertainment for rodeos and specialty events. They have provided entertainment all over the U.S. and Canada. In 2013 Whistle-Nut won Flint Rasmussen’s PBR FUN Rodeo Clown Contest taking him to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas. 

Pretty sweet to advertise your company on national TV.

Too bad he can't provide the same level of entertainment to us. 

36 minutes ago, straykat said:

He's a creep. Heard him talking about his sexual relationship with his wife with these people, and of course all the people watching the feeds. Didn't like him from day one. Dislike him even more each day.

Yep!  Then he mentioned if he won HoH that everyone would see his "fat wife."  He is one classy guy (insert sarcasm here).

I had to pop in to see what was going on over here and I can't believe no one is talking about the convo between Paul and Jason last night. Jason was telling Paul he has every right to win. Paul has twice the size of balls as everyone else. Jason goes on to tell Paul he has been spitting the truth and helping everyone. Of course every other word is f this and f that. Jason tells Paul that Cody had told him that he has to get Paul out or Paul will win, Paul will run this. Jason said Cody is probably right. The kicker, the icing on the cake is when Jason tells Paul he would be honored to lose to him! Of course Paul is acting all humble during the convo. It was the very end of BBAD.

I'm thinking holy crap! Has this guy been kicked in the head by too many bulls? 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Yes, it's either that or he's doing a lousy job at being a suck-up.  I've always been suspicious of Jason being so willing to sacrifice his game.  It just doesn't make any sense.

this is his attitude toward potentially win $500,00 dollars? money that could benefit his family? his business? - seriously?  he should be evicted immediately for that kind of attitude - does he really think that Paul will take him to final 2?  does he have zero confidence in his ability to maybe, I don't know, WIN?  meanwhile a true competitor is very likely going home tonite - this guy remains - disgusting -

On 8/16/2017 at 3:50 PM, WOC said:

I had to pop in to see what was going on over here and I can't believe no one is talking about the convo between Paul and Jason last night. Jason was telling Paul he has every right to win. Paul has twice the size of balls as everyone else. Jason goes on to tell Paul he has been spitting the truth and helping everyone. Of course every other word is f this and f that. Jason tells Paul that Cody had told him that he has to get Paul out or Paul will win, Paul will run this. Jason said Cody is probably right. The kicker, the icing on the cake is when Jason tells Paul he would be honored to lose to him! Of course Paul is acting all humble during the convo. It was the very end of BBAD.

I wanted to comment on this. It's ridiculous. I hope he was just flattering Paul, but I don't think he was

This man has to be absolutely not playing with a full deck.  How many stupid mistakes did he just make as the HOH?  He cemented that nothing or no one comes between him and Alex (but where does that leave Paul, the person you're playing for???  are alarm bells going off in Paul's head?  should Paul be worried that two of his sheeple are now saying they are each other's #1 and not Paul?).  He also let it be known that he had been in conversation with Mark about a shakedown possibility (except he wanted to clear himself of any wrongdoing there -- but still...... that can't go over well in Paul's mind). 

Hahahaha  Matt and Raven???  So lame.

I can't wait to see this stupid man kicked to the curb (probably by Paul).

He just doesn't get it, nor apparently does Alex.

Paul already indicated that Alex was too big of a threat to take to the end.  Either Jason or Alex will be

going sooner than later.  This week was a big opportunity to take out Paul, Christmas, or even Josh.

Instead, they keep the target low AGAIN.

Hang tight Jason.  Don't let Paul, Alex and Christmas talk you into putting Kevin on the block.  They keep saying it's your HOH but then want to make the decisions.  I would say keep Kevin around for a F-2 because no one would vote for him to win since he hasn't done anything.  He is as big a floater as Matt and Raven but not NEAR as irritating as they are.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

Hang tight Jason.  Don't let Paul, Alex and Christmas talk you into putting Kevin on the block.  They keep saying it's your HOH but then want to make the decisions.  I would say keep Kevin around for a F-2 because no one would vote for him to win since he hasn't done anything.  He is as big a floater as Matt and Raven but not NEAR as irritating as they are.

Yes, exactly. I have a sneaky suspicion that Jason may be catching onto Paul's game. I'm probably wrong, but I still have hope. But seriously, Alex told Jason if he doesn't change the noms and puts Kevin up she will tell Maven she had nothing to do with it! Thanks partner! Of course she'll back him if he puts up Kevin. Plus Paul is starting the whole "we need to throw the next HOH to Josh" crap. Why Paul? Oh yeah, that way Josh can take out Alex or Jason, most likely Jason because he has won more then Alex (she's had more then one comp thrown her way as it is, but she thinks she's brilliant) and Jason isn't hanging on Paul's nuts at the moment like Alex, Xmas, and Josh.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Plus Paul is starting the whole "we need to throw the next HOH to Josh" crap. Why Paul? Oh yeah, that way Josh can take out Alex or Jason, most likely Jason because he has won more then Alex (she's had more then one comp thrown her way as it is, but she thinks she's brilliant) and Jason isn't hanging on Paul's nuts at the moment like Alex, Xmas, and Josh.

This is one of the main areas where having a full year of experience over the other players gives Paul a huge advantage. While they are thinking about their next move or the next event, he's thinking 3 or 4 moves down the line. This is why it is so unfair to put a vet in with a bunch of 1st time players.