Jason Dent BB19 Houseguest

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

I thought I had replied to this but think I forgot to click on submit reply.  So just to say sorry about the font and color and now using the regular font.

Oh thank you, my poor old eyes thank you too lol 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the same about him, but the problem with him winning is people just view him a dull witted Alex sidekick so it maybe difficult for him to get votes. 

I really wish Alex would listen to him vs treating him completely like an idiot

14 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

I feel the same about him, but the problem with him winning is people just view him a dull witted Alex sidekick so it maybe difficult for him to get votes. 

I'm starting to like him too. Some of his ideas were right on but he is aligned with a women who thinks she's the poo. She's not as bright as she thinks she is.

2 hours ago, Hikiki said:

and yet he has proven himself dull witted

And she hits him all the time. 

The day that they went off on Jody, when Paul first started his rant, he was telling Alex about some terrible thing they said to him and she said, "you want me to beat them? I just want to beat someone."  Guess she likes to hit people and seems to think she is tough. 

3 hours ago, straykat said:

And she hits him all the time. 

The day that they went off on Jody, when Paul first started his rant, he was telling Alex about some terrible thing they said to him and she said, "you want me to beat them? I just want to beat someone."  Guess she likes to hit people and seems to think she is tough. 

Just like Matt with Raven.  She's constantly hitting him as well.  Wonder why these guys are putting up with this crap.  If the roles were reversed I'm sure the two guys would have been booted out the door by production.  Why are the girls getting a free pass and I don't care if they are just kidding around.  What gives anyone the right to hit someone while goofing around.  They are not holding back either, it's not just fist bumps or mild slaps.

1 minute ago, HeleneL said:

Just like Matt with Raven.  She's constantly hitting him as well.  Wonder why these guys are putting up with this crap.  If the roles were reversed I'm sure the two guys would have been booted out the door by production.  Why are the girls getting a free pass and I don't care if they are just kidding around.  What gives anyone the right to hit someone while goofing around.  They are not holding back either, it's not just fist bumps or mild slaps.

If the guys started "play" hitting back I'm sure it would be a different story. Raven would probably start screaming that he was abusing her.

On 8/3/2017 at 8:22 AM, straykat said:

If the guys started "play" hitting back I'm sure it would be a different story. Raven would probably start screaming that he was abusing her.

Many women can hit a guy as hard as they can and it does not even make the guy flinch...and she does hit and he does not flinch so this is the reality here. The guy hits the gal and she goes flying has a black eye and a concussion and some broken bones...now BB has to act...and so do the lawyers.

12 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Many women can hit a guy as hard as they can and it does not even make the guy flinch...and she does hit and he does not flinch so this is the reality here. The guy hits the gal and she goes flying has a black eye and a concussion and some broken bones...now BB has to act...and so do the lawyers.

Sure, all that is true but still shouldn't get them a free pass.  What guy likes to have a conversation and be pounded on 3-4 times a day by a gal who just wants to make a point or emphasize her statements.   I may not be a guy but I sure as hell wouldn't stand for it.  But then I'm thinking with a big head and not the "little" head.  :D

12 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Sure, all that is true but still shouldn't get them a free pass.  What guy likes to have a conversation and be pounded on 3-4 times a day by a gal who just wants to make a point or emphasize her statements.   I may not be a guy but I sure as hell wouldn't stand for it.  But then I'm thinking with a big head and not the "little" head.  :D

Remember when you were in grade school and some guy bothered you and your parent told you it meant he liked you and wanted to get your attention? Well when a woman does that...I suspect the guy feels she is liking on him and trying to get his attn

5 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Remember when you were in grade school and some guy bothered you and your parent told you it meant he liked you and wanted to get your attention? Well when a woman does that...I suspect the guy feels she is liking on him and trying to get his attn

Yeah yeah, I know that drill but not from grade school lol.  Remember I'm in Canada and RC so up until grade 11 I had never been in mixed classes, I'd been in separate schools wearing strict uniforms, that means all girls and taught by nuns with leather straps and sharp rulers.  The guy's school was about 200 yards away taught by priests but we weren't even allowed to look that way.   So by the time I got to a public high school in grade 11, the guys weren't into pulling pig tails.

I don't think Jason will win, but I think his goal is exposure to make himself more marketable.  Christmas said she would teach him about NDAs, and I think he's probably also benefiting from his conversations with Paul and Kevin.  Maybe Josh and Alex too.  It doesn't hurt to rub elbows with smart, successful people.  

On 8/5/2017 at 7:35 PM, HeleneL said:

Yeah yeah, I know that drill but not from grade school lol.  Remember I'm in Canada and RC so up until grade 11 I had never been in mixed classes, I'd been in separate schools wearing strict uniforms, that means all girls and taught by nuns with leather straps and sharp rulers.  The guy's school was about 200 yards away taught by priests but we weren't even allowed to look that way.   So by the time I got to a public high school in grade 11, the guys weren't into pulling pig tails.

I am sorry that you had those lesbian nuns for your male admirers.