Jason Dent BB19 Houseguest

bb19-jason-dent.jpg

Jason Dent (37; turns 38 on 7/12/17)

Hometown: Humeston, Iowa

Current City: Humeston, Iowa

Three adjectives that describe you: Charismatic, ambitious and athletic

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?James because I feel like he plays dumb, but made it really far. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wistle-Nut.. "Storyteller extraordinaire"

Says that he is a big James fan "because I feel like he plays dumb, but he made it really far" yet told Jeff he has never seen BB...

Will have to see what happens with this one... Will be interesting!

After watching the video posted on Wednesday's page I am changing my opinion about Jason.  Every other word was the F word.  He is a family man, no excuse for that kind of language.

7 hours ago, Newby said:

After watching the video posted on Wednesday's page I am changing my opinion about Jason.  Every other word was the F word.  He is a family man, no excuse for that kind of language.

are you going to be forever a newby? how do we get all het up about words? duck luck puck muck so put an f in front and suddenly your ears are offended. And what is it about the act of procreation that offends anyhow? I'd rather not tell a person I can't stand to fuck...after all that is telling them to enjoy themselves. I've switched to telling them frack off because fracking is an abomination of poisoning the earth while sucking out its juices...I'd like to do that to folks who anger me yea FRACK 'em

1 hour ago, NYROSE said:

are you going to be forever a newby? how do we get all het up about words? duck luck puck muck so put an f in front and suddenly your ears are offended. And what is it about the act of procreation that offends anyhow? I'd rather not tell a person I can't stand to fuck...after all that is telling them to enjoy themselves. I've switched to telling them frack off because fracking is an abomination of poisoning the earth while sucking out its juices...I'd like to do that to folks who anger me yea FRACK 'em

whoa -  chill 

2 hours ago, NYROSE said:

I don't know if I would be considered a prude or not but I like to think a person can say a whole sentence without using profanity two or three times.  I have been known to say something when I stump my toe but I try not to say them often.  No biggie if it doesn't bother you.

9 hours ago, Newby said:

I don't know if I would be considered a prude or not but I like to think a person can say a whole sentence without using profanity two or three times.  I have been known to say something when I stump my toe but I try not to say them often.  No biggie if it doesn't bother you.

Well the saying things over and over is simply a result of less vocabulary than resorting to profanity in my view LOL..but what really gets me feeling we are way over the line in national prudery...(not calling you a prude at all) is the blurring out of a flipped bird...I mean it is not an actual penis is it? LOL that is so over the top prudery in my eyes.

Cracks me up how humans decide putting letters together forms a NO NO bad bad cussy cussy word that is ' icky '. 

Dude's OK. Smarter and more observant than they think. Doesn't have the balls ( ummmmmm, I said BALLS ) to stand up on his own. Makes him semi-useful then disposable.

8 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Cracks me up how humans decide putting letters together forms a NO NO bad bad cussy cussy word that is ' icky '. 

Dude's OK. Smarter and more observant than they think. Doesn't have the balls ( ummmmmm, I said BALLS ) to stand up on his own. Makes him semi-useful then disposable.

You and I on same page about words and the social crap about how some word is such an offense to the ears. Jason has no game and the difficulty he had understanding Alex showed that clearly.

4 hours ago, NYROSE said:

You and I on same page about words and the social crap about how some word is such an offense to the ears. Jason has no game and the difficulty he had understanding Alex showed that clearly.

Actually I'm not offended by the F word or the MF word, it's just a distraction.  You try to focus on the conversation and after a short while it's all you hear and not the substance of what they're saying.  And don't get me started on the word "like".  That one is even worse.  As for Jason, he is a little thick headed when it comes to getting what Alex is trying to make him understand about her strategy.  I don't think she'll be successful and doubt he'll get too much further in this game.  He's bound to get stomped on by more than a bull.

58 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Actually I'm not offended by the F word or the MF word, it's just a distraction.  You try to focus on the conversation and after a short while it's all you hear and not the substance of what they're saying.  And don't get me started on the word "like".  That one is even worse.  As for Jason, he is a little thick headed when it comes to getting what Alex is trying to make him understand about her strategy.  I don't think she'll be successful and doubt he'll get too much further in this game.  He's bound to get stomped on by more than a bull.

Just to let you know with that font and color I have never been able to read your posts 

7 hours ago, NYROSE said:

People INVENT reasons to be offended. At least make it something worth being offended over. ( racism, bigotry, etc. ) 

He is just another BASIC and filler. I'd have a beer with him at a pub and keep the topics simple.

9 hours ago, WickedOne said:

People INVENT reasons to be offended. At least make it something worth being offended over. ( racism, bigotry, etc. ) 

He is just another BASIC and filler. I'd have a beer with him at a pub and keep the topics simple.

but would you take him home with you?

13 hours ago, HeleneL said:

12 hours ago, Marty said:

Just to let you know with that font and color I have never been able to read your posts 

I thought I had replied to this but think I forgot to click on submit reply.  So just to say sorry about the font and color and now using the regular font.