Elena Davies BB19 Houseguest

14 hours ago, PF364 said:

OMG... After what, 10 days as a HN, she FINALLY took a shower tonight.  YUCK... Don't even want to imagine what the past 8 or so days were like for the other HG's. I have showered in much worse conditions than that, believe you me.  A cold shower?  Boo hoo, try taking a "bath" with nothing more than baby wipes... No shampoo, no conditioner and at times, (most times) no soap, lotion and yes folks, sometimes TP was considered a luxury.  

I have a nephew who believes swimming in a pool is good enough too. Maybe Elena is just embracing her inner child? Her stank ass nasty inner child!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, graceomalley said:

Thank you Sir for your service - you and all your care shall remain in my prayers - you are a Hero and ever shall be - May God Bless you and keep you always -

No hero here missy, and I should know, I have had the great honor of meeting those who were/are TRUE heroes.  (Plz see prior posts about the over use of the term HERO).

That said, the constant bitc*ng these kids do is embarrassing.

2 hours ago, WOC said:

I have a nephew who believes swimming in a pool is good enough too. Maybe Elena is just embracing her inner child? Her stank ass nasty inner child!

She IS nasty.. pure and simple.  I'm sure your nephew is very young and innocent (may he stay that way as long as possible, help to keep him that way, the real world will catch him soon enough).

Elena's constant complaining about being soooooo hungry/starving,  WTF is that? IMO she could use a little more fasts or cleanses... But then again, we know her record for "cleansing" LOL

Just now, Lamasquerade said:

Never disappoints..another night of hideous makeup and blabbering nonsense. 

Here here.  I, for one would have loved to see Jess's face when Alex gave her goodbye msg.  That is what I have been saying along... Jess was trying to hurt Cody's game... She could not image him in Jury with Alex!  Bye bye nasty little girl.  Wonder if she will hire a PI to find out where the jury house is??

6 hours ago, PF364 said:

Did anyone else watch BBAD tonight?  I am pretty darn sure Elena is going home after giving the HOH (Alex) that punishment.  Could be wish granted!

Alex probably want that. She is really mad about the whole thing. Paul will keep her in check. Getting Elena out doesn't fit in his plan. He wants Cody out and then Mark. He knows he can still use Elena if he needs to and it's always good to have someone weak at your mercy. Alex hating her is just a bonus for him.

Alex thinks that she is Paul's true ride or die. Don't know why she thinks she could win if in F2 with him. 

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:32 PM, PF364 said:

She IS nasty.. pure and simple.  I'm sure your nephew is very young and innocent (may he stay that way as long as possible, help to keep him that way, the real world will catch him soon enough).

Elena's constant complaining about being soooooo hungry/starving,  WTF is that? IMO she could use a little more fasts or cleanses... But then again, we know her record for "cleansing" LOL

That girl looks like she has never missed a meal in her life. Not that there's anything wrong with having some meat on your bones. At her rate she should be ready for Weight Watchers in a few short years.

I'll just add, if Elena ever finds someone that wants a meaningful long term relationship with her, they should definitely watch this season, and this particular interaction.  

Also, I'd like to see what she looks like in a couple of years with that food obsession that she has.  

Can't stand her. After the last PoV I really want her out. She's entitled and annoying. Only there for publicity to help her career. 

If she were smart she wouldn't curse the HoH and would have took the veto because, hello dumbass, you're a target and on the block. Hope somehow Cody stays and she goes. 

23 minutes ago, Lilly81504 said:

Can't stand her. After the last PoV I really want her out. She's entitled and annoying. Only there for publicity to help her career. 

If she were smart she wouldn't curse the HoH and would have took the veto because, hello dumbass, you're a target and on the block. Hope somehow Cody stays and she goes. 

I think it would be hilarious if she just bitched her way right out the door instead of Cody being evicted.  

All her DR whining about being on the block, would have pleaded with Mark and Cody to take her off the block if they had played and won, wins the veto comp and then takes $5000 instead to the veto. Oh, and pissing  off the HoH by going back on her word and giving her a really crappy punishment. This woman deserves to be evicted tonight and I think Alex would have the votes if she wanted to send Elena to jury. But this won't happen because Paul want's HIS enemy out. 

4 minutes ago, straykat said:

All her DR whining about being on the block, would have pleaded with Mark and Cody to take her off the block if they had played and won, wins the veto comp and then takes $5000 instead to the veto. Oh, and pissing  off the HoH by going back on her word and giving her a really crappy punishment. This woman deserves to be evicted tonight and I think Alex would have the votes if she wanted to send Elena to jury. But this won't happen because Paul want's HIS enemy out. 

At this point I don't think anything could save her game because the mob has decided she's on the outs. I'm with Cody on this and thinks it's rather funny every time Alex has to set up camp and cook hotdogs. When Alex got all in her face over this whole thing I would have loved it if Elena would have answered with "yeah I have $5000, now go cook me a hotdog!" Elena is done unless she or Mark can win HOH so why capitulate? 

12 minutes ago, straykat said:

At this point, I don't think Elena would even care if she got evicted.  She got the money and will get to sit in jury and stuff her face.  I think she is my least favorite HG.  

3 hours ago, WOC said:

At this point I don't think anything could save her game because the mob has decided she's on the outs. I'm with Cody on this and thinks it's rather funny every time Alex has to set up camp and cook hotdogs. When Alex got all in her face over this whole thing I would have loved it if Elena would have answered with "yeah I have $5000, now go cook me a hotdog!" Elena is done unless she or Mark can win HOH so why capitulate? 

ITA. She's at the bottom of the alliance and she knows that. She would have been a fool to pass up the $5000. If she would have kept the punishment, she would still be in the same position in the alliance. She could have taken the veto and ensured that she would go next week instead of this week, but that is it. Chances are she's still slotted for eviction next week. 

If Elena is that far down the totem pole and likely to go next, why would she not try to get some traction going against the powers in the house?  I keep saying it, all it would take is for her, Mark, Kevin, Matt, Cody and Raven to join forces and voila suddenly Paul, Xmas, Alex, and Josh no longer have the numbers.  The two couples + Kevin are all vulnerable.  Now would be the time to do something about it.

But I guess playing to make it to the jury house is all they want.  Pathetic.

Maybe Elena will follow Cody out of the house tonight since it's double eviction night.

40 minutes ago, carmen said:

If Elena is that far down the totem pole and likely to go next, why would she not try to get some traction going against the powers in the house?  I keep saying it, all it would take is for her, Mark, Kevin, Matt, Cody and Raven to join forces and voila suddenly Paul, Xmas, Alex, and Josh no longer have the numbers.  The two couples + Kevin are all vulnerable.  Now would be the time to do something about it.

But I guess playing to make it to the jury house is all they want.  Pathetic.

Maybe Elena will follow Cody out of the house tonight since it's double eviction night.

That would be nice, but right now three of those are on the block.