Jump to content
morty

Elena Davies BB19 Houseguest

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

competition beast.

You're half right....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

You're half right....

 

Image result for evil laugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2017 at 2:39 AM, bearpawz said:

Call me shallow but I don't think I've seen anything above her neck line.

Checking that out is the opposite of shallow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WickedOne said:

 

Image result for evil laugh

 

That's the "It" clown I'm sure lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HeleneL said:

 

That's the "It" clown I'm sure lol

 

They attended the same makeup academy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was it the Seinfeld writing team that coined "butter face?"  Yeah best she sticks to radio. Heck, Mark thinks she's hot, so more power to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Was it the Seinfeld writing team that coined "butter face?"  Yeah best she sticks to radio. Heck, Mark thinks she's hot, so more power to them.

 

You have to have a great body to be a butterface. Sorry Elena.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Butter body... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2017 at 0:56 PM, WOC said:

 

You have to have a great body to be a butterface. Sorry Elena.

I guess that's Jessica. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank goodness for the temptations that makes the only interest of this so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, she told Mark that she wasn't that into him....after sexing twice? Damn, go back to Slutville.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gishy333tx said:

So, she told Mark that she wasn't that into him....after sexing twice? Damn, go back to Slutville.

 

when did she do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gishy333tx said:

So, she told Mark that she wasn't that into him....after sexing twice? Damn, go back to Slutville.

 

What's wrong with a little hit it and quit it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gishy333tx said:

So, she told Mark that she wasn't that into him....after sexing twice? Damn, go back to Slutville.

 

 

Well it's about time.  Watching her in Wednesday night's BBAD you could tell from her face how she wanted to move away from him and he didn't have a clue.  Kind of reminded me of Caleb with Amber except she let it be known she wasn't interested.  So finally Elena gets up saying she needs air and ends going to wrap herself around Paul and stroking him along the shoulder and arm.  What?  This is turning into the twilight zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She seemed this way for a while to me. If she is done with him he isn't missing much. He is so hooked on her though. The way he stares at her all the time is slightly nauseating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's in bed with Paul and rubbing up on him and shoving her udders in his face  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

She's in bed with Paul and rubbing up on him and shoving her udders in his face  

 

Seeing that; hard to "un-see".  Note her hand is creeping lower and lower inside the back of his shorts.  He said he had a girl at home.  If so, why is he letting her do that and what's the girlfriend think about this.  I think these girls actually enjoy arousing these guys to the point they are trapped in the bed or in the chair for several minutes before they can safely get up and walk away without embarrassing themselves.  Not that I feel sorry for them;  after all they are letting it happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

She's in bed with Paul and rubbing up on him and shoving her udders in his face  

 

I'd bet Mark is getting jealous of it too. He's so emotional about stuff that I'm waiting to see him melt down over it. I wonder if this has anything to do with him gravitating back towards Cody. Elena was all snuggles with Paul last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The radio station she worked for she did a set on Tender dating site advising the best way to set up your profile, etc.  She was always single though lol. Not liking her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HeleneL said:

 

Seeing that; hard to "un-see".  Note her hand is creeping lower and lower inside the back of his shorts.  He said he had a girl at home.  If so, why is he letting her do that and what's the girlfriend think about this.  I think these girls actually enjoy arousing these guys to the point they are trapped in the bed or in the chair for several minutes before they can safely get up and walk away without embarrassing themselves.  Not that I feel sorry for them;  after all they are letting it happen.

She says she has a type of guy but it appears her "type" requirement is a penis. So far it's been the bulky meathead, the young Obama barack, and now a garden gnome who she can suffocate with her breasts while snuggling in bed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

She says she has a type of guy but it appears her "type" requirement is a penis. So far it's been the bulky meathead, the young Obama barack, and now a garden gnome who she can suffocate with her breasts while snuggling in bed. 

 

Garden Gnome! Classic! Thanks for the laugh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

She says she has a type of guy but it appears her "type" requirement is a penis. So far it's been the bulky meathead, the young Obama barack, and now a garden gnome who she can suffocate with her breasts while snuggling in bed. 

 

Lol!  Don't know if you heard her criticize Mark when they were discussing the perfect date and she had said she preferred drinks and a hockey game rather than fancy dinner and so Mark's turn he says exactly that same thing and she said but you don't like beer and you don't like hockey.  She told him to say what he really liked rather than what he knew she liked.  Paul had said he liked girly-girls.  So last BBAD while snuggling in said bed she announces that she's really a girly-girl but also assertive.   No reaction from Paul though.  Didn't see much dainty girly-girl when she changed her shirt to a thin tight pink one with no bra leaving nothing to the imagination and then flashed everyone with her bare backside covered only in a bright red g-string.  Don't know if BBAD in the U.S. is blurred or pixelated  or censored in any way but here in Canada nothing is.  What a sight that was lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

 

Lol!  Don't know if you heard her criticize Mark when they were discussing the perfect date and she had said she preferred drinks and a hockey game rather than fancy dinner and so Mark's turn he says exactly that same thing and she said but you don't like beer and you don't like hockey.  She told him to say what he really liked rather than what he knew she liked.  Paul had said he liked girly-girls.  So last BBAD while snuggling in said bed she announces that she's really a girly-girl but also assertive.   No reaction from Paul though.  Didn't see much dainty girly-girl when she changed her shirt to a thin tight pink one with no bra leaving nothing to the imagination and then flashed everyone with her bare backside covered only in a bright red g-string.  Don't know if BBAD in the U.S. is blurred or pixelated  or censored in any way but here in Canada nothing is.  What a sight that was lol.

Yep, the states were as lucky as you to witness that. Lol the owl came up a few times so I am not sure what else she did to get blocked. Then she got in bed with Paul and moved her butt right up to him and he massaged her shoulder while mark sat across from them. Before that it certainly looked like she was massaging his nuts.  She's yucky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yep, the states were as lucky as you to witness that. Lol the owl came up a few times so I am not sure what else she did to get blocked. Then she got in bed with Paul and moved her butt right up to him and he massaged her shoulder while mark sat across from them. Before that it certainly looked like she was massaging his nuts.  She's yucky!

Most guys do not think it yucky when a woman massages their nuts...so maybe you are telling us what you declined to tell us LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×