Elena Davies BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

did any of you catch the Biblical reference when Alex sent Cody to the block with "I wash my hands of this" when she could have made BB history this season had she backdoored Paul?

Yep, isn't that one of Pontius Pilate's statements during or after Jesus' trial?  I was surprised when she said that.

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Cody will follow the Moose Track ice cream drippings on the floor when he is looking for Elena in the jury house.

I hope he's a little more sociable in the jury house.  

Elena was so much more likable during her exit interview than she was the last few weeks in the house.  She handled the whole process last night very well.  I thought it was pretty classy the way she tried to help Mark get through it all. 

36 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

did any of you catch the Biblical reference when Alex sent Cody to the block with "I wash my hands of this" when she could have made BB history this season had she backdoored Paul?

Is that what it was? I thought she was just doing the standard cowardly cop-out of blaming the house. 

4 hours ago, Roli said:

I hope he's a little more sociable in the jury house.  

Elena was so much more likable during her exit interview than she was the last few weeks in the house.  She handled the whole process last night very well.  I thought it was pretty classy the way she tried to help Mark get through it all. 

I'm sure Elana's going to be getting naked in front of him. Lol

4 hours ago, joystiick said:

Is that what it was? I thought she was just doing the standard cowardly cop-out of blaming the house. 

4 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Yep, isn't that one of Pontius Pilate's statements during or after Jesus' trial?  I was surprised when she said that.

yes and she is a religious Catholic crossing herself before trials so she is aware of what she said.

Watching the recaps of the past shows, I hadn't realized some of the things Elana said to Mark.   Sigh, attraction is individual, and really, watching it on TV under these conditions, is like watching fish in a tank and thinking you know what they would do in the wild.  But Elana thinks too highly of herself IMO, and Mark probably doesn't give himself enough credit.  He is too nice for Elana, that's for sure.  He deserves much nicer, and I imagine he will find it outside of BB.  Elana will probably find just the type of guy she deserves too.  It seems to work that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Elena was a smart contestant - rare this season. She was obviously not that "good" of a person, but Mark liked her, so she evidently had some redeeming personality traits. She would have been better served to stay away from the showmance, floater strategy - and rely on her mental game and get with a true alliance.

35 minutes ago, Tiger87 said:

Elena was a smart contestant - rare this season. She was obviously not that "good" of a person, but Mark liked her, so she evidently had some redeeming personality traits. She would have been better served to stay away from the showmance, floater strategy - and rely on her mental game and get with a true alliance.

Personally, I wouldn't call any HG who depended on others to make their gameplay decisions for them smart. But that's just me.

• 2 weeks later...