Elena Davies BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Was it the Seinfeld writing team that coined "butter face?"  Yeah best she sticks to radio. Heck, Mark thinks she's hot, so more power to them.

You have to have a great body to be a butterface. Sorry Elena.

4 hours ago, gishy333tx said:

So, she told Mark that she wasn't that into him....after sexing twice? Damn, go back to Slutville.

Well it's about time.  Watching her in Wednesday night's BBAD you could tell from her face how she wanted to move away from him and he didn't have a clue.  Kind of reminded me of Caleb with Amber except she let it be known she wasn't interested.  So finally Elena gets up saying she needs air and ends going to wrap herself around Paul and stroking him along the shoulder and arm.  What?  This is turning into the twilight zone.

11 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

She's in bed with Paul and rubbing up on him and shoving her udders in his face  

Seeing that; hard to "un-see".  Note her hand is creeping lower and lower inside the back of his shorts.  He said he had a girl at home.  If so, why is he letting her do that and what's the girlfriend think about this.  I think these girls actually enjoy arousing these guys to the point they are trapped in the bed or in the chair for several minutes before they can safely get up and walk away without embarrassing themselves.  Not that I feel sorry for them;  after all they are letting it happen.

12 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

She's in bed with Paul and rubbing up on him and shoving her udders in his face  

I'd bet Mark is getting jealous of it too. He's so emotional about stuff that I'm waiting to see him melt down over it. I wonder if this has anything to do with him gravitating back towards Cody. Elena was all snuggles with Paul last night.

5 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Seeing that; hard to "un-see".  Note her hand is creeping lower and lower inside the back of his shorts.  He said he had a girl at home.  If so, why is he letting her do that and what's the girlfriend think about this.  I think these girls actually enjoy arousing these guys to the point they are trapped in the bed or in the chair for several minutes before they can safely get up and walk away without embarrassing themselves.  Not that I feel sorry for them;  after all they are letting it happen.

She says she has a type of guy but it appears her "type" requirement is a penis. So far it's been the bulky meathead, the young Obama barack, and now a garden gnome who she can suffocate with her breasts while snuggling in bed. 

6 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

She says she has a type of guy but it appears her "type" requirement is a penis. So far it's been the bulky meathead, the young Obama barack, and now a garden gnome who she can suffocate with her breasts while snuggling in bed. 

Garden Gnome! Classic! Thanks for the laugh!

17 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Lol!  Don't know if you heard her criticize Mark when they were discussing the perfect date and she had said she preferred drinks and a hockey game rather than fancy dinner and so Mark's turn he says exactly that same thing and she said but you don't like beer and you don't like hockey.  She told him to say what he really liked rather than what he knew she liked.  Paul had said he liked girly-girls.  So last BBAD while snuggling in said bed she announces that she's really a girly-girl but also assertive.   No reaction from Paul though.  Didn't see much dainty girly-girl when she changed her shirt to a thin tight pink one with no bra leaving nothing to the imagination and then flashed everyone with her bare backside covered only in a bright red g-string.  Don't know if BBAD in the U.S. is blurred or pixelated  or censored in any way but here in Canada nothing is.  What a sight that was lol.

27 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Lol!  Don't know if you heard her criticize Mark when they were discussing the perfect date and she had said she preferred drinks and a hockey game rather than fancy dinner and so Mark's turn he says exactly that same thing and she said but you don't like beer and you don't like hockey.  She told him to say what he really liked rather than what he knew she liked.  Paul had said he liked girly-girls.  So last BBAD while snuggling in said bed she announces that she's really a girly-girl but also assertive.   No reaction from Paul though.  Didn't see much dainty girly-girl when she changed her shirt to a thin tight pink one with no bra leaving nothing to the imagination and then flashed everyone with her bare backside covered only in a bright red g-string.  Don't know if BBAD in the U.S. is blurred or pixelated  or censored in any way but here in Canada nothing is.  What a sight that was lol.

Yep, the states were as lucky as you to witness that. Lol the owl came up a few times so I am not sure what else she did to get blocked. Then she got in bed with Paul and moved her butt right up to him and he massaged her shoulder while mark sat across from them. Before that it certainly looked like she was massaging his nuts.  She's yucky!

2 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yep, the states were as lucky as you to witness that. Lol the owl came up a few times so I am not sure what else she did to get blocked. Then she got in bed with Paul and moved her butt right up to him and he massaged her shoulder while mark sat across from them. Before that it certainly looked like she was massaging his nuts.  She's yucky!

Most guys do not think it yucky when a woman massages their nuts...so maybe you are telling us what you declined to tell us LOL