Elena Davies BB19 Houseguest

7 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

I hate to say this, it makes me look like and ass, but her face actively annoys me. 

I think she is rather pretty in a full blown florid way. What I like about her is that most women who look like her do not move their faces whether they are on botox or not..they tend to want to keep their faces still so as to always look pretty, but she is very animated in her face and makes lots of expressions...she could do comedy well. I think when we have a reaction we do not understand about ourselves, it bears looking into what the thing (look or person)  references in our own past.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/7/2017 at 7:58 AM, Ziggy49 said:

Didn't say It was a reaction I didn't understand. Don't need a shrink, or to "look into my past" she has the lips of a sucker fish stuck to the side of an aquarium, and I find that annoying. 

well I did not think it made you look like an ass but I did not know what you were getting there from..Trump has sucker fish lips not her LOL

Her face is almost hideous. It reminds me of the Joker guy on Batman. She also has this unattractive slouch that looks weird. Her personality is horrible. She is a floater that just wants to ride with Paul and Christmas to the end as are Mark, Matt, Raven and Dominque. They don't have to play the game but just take orders and they are safe.

I don't get a chance to watch the feeds a lot but every time I have seen her she has said at some point, I'm funny, aren't I? And whoever she says to will reply, yes you are funny. People I have known who are really funny never say they are funny, they just are and need no confirmation from others. She is annoying is what she is.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

ROFL "sucker fish lips" is such an apt description!  I've been fixated on the lips too but not in a good way...  I just want to deflate them and sew them shut. :unsure:

Same way I feel re breast implants. Always want to take a pin, insert, flat as a pancake. I know, violent thought but just my truth. It just looks so ridiculous when you can see the shape of the 'balloon' under their skin. Just seems sadly silly to me. But those who have them seem to love them.

From the update page: Elena says she's getting light-headed and might faint while washing the dishes. She says she's not used to doing stuff like dishes. She says she doesn't do manual labor. (also whining that the smell was making her nauseous.)

Where do they find these people? 

3 hours ago, straykat said:

From the update page: Elena says she's getting light-headed and might faint while washing the dishes. She says she's not used to doing stuff like dishes. She says she doesn't do manual labor. (also whining that the smell was making her nauseous.)

it is the shift in the national consciousness

Aside from Josh, Elena has to be the neediest, most insecure person in that house.  She constantly seeks reassurance from Mark about her looks, her clothes, her boobs and the lovesick puppy dog obliges her, stroking her all the time staring her in the eyes like he wants to eat her up.  Lol this is almost as bad as seeing Jessica and Cody groping and sucking face every hour of the day.  Hopefully that will end tonight if Cody leaves.  Wish more of them would get on with gameplay rather than foreplay.

30 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Aside from Josh, Elena has to be the neediest, most insecure person in that house.  She constantly seeks reassurance from Mark about her looks, her clothes, her boobs and the lovesick puppy dog obliges her, stroking her all the time staring her in the eyes like he wants to eat her up.  Lol this is almost as bad as seeing Jessica and Cody groping and sucking face every hour of the day.  Hopefully that will end tonight if Cody leaves.  Wish more of them would get on with gameplay rather than foreplay.

Too much idle time. They should earn their keep or stipends. She needs to earn the food that goes into that big fish mouth of hers. If Mark had a real pair of balls he would tell her she looks like the fish from "the incredible Mr. Limpet" and she needs to "go out and exercise." Calling washing dishes "manual labor" reinforces the thought that she thinks she is a princess and some things are beneath her.

On 7/7/2017 at 10:58 AM, Ziggy49 said:

Didn't say It was a reaction I didn't understand. Don't need a shrink, or to "look into my past" she has the lips of a sucker fish stuck to the side of an aquarium, and I find that annoying. 

She looks like a cartoon caricature. 

Clearly not one person in her life has ever stopped her at the door before going outside wearing that cartoonish makeup. 

On 7/12/2017 at 7:44 PM, straykat said:

Size of her azz screams IDLE and ineffective.

40 minutes ago, WickedOne said:

She looks like a cartoon caricature. 

Clearly not one person in her life has ever stopped her at the door before going outside wearing that cartoonish makeup. 

LMAO!