Elena Davies BB19 Houseguest

bb19-elena-davies.jpg

Elena Davies (26; turns 27 on 8/19/17)

Hometown: Fort Worth, Texas

Current City: Dallas, Texas

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, abrasive and charming.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?James [Huling] because he made it fun. 

Social Media: InstagramTwitter

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Marty said:

Her neck scarf gets on my nerves. Meh 

I thought maybe she was hiding a hickey!

On her: I don't see her lasting long with her self admission to being abrasive. Those that are, don't usually last. She also seems to have a big personality, and that may just be because of her radio career.

Fun Fact... she confirmed she had Breast Reduction...But her breasts are still HUGE... i have to see a Before Pic, lol... but overall she is Hot Looking, will be Fun watching her outside, lol...:wub:...

1 hour ago, NYROSE said:

She relates to people fairly well in the house, but with the misogynists in control she will be gone without a whimper too.

Right now she is Mark's +1 and Cody has declared all the "couples" safe as part of the insiders. She and Mark were asking Ramses what the live feed viewers will think about their showmance. Kind of shows me that this is just a strategy for both of them. But if Cody retains control over these people, one perceived wrong word or move by her with put her quickly in the outcast pile.

59 minutes ago, snancypants said:

but Cody won't be HOH next week and there goes his power and control.  Elena and others already have expressed dissent from his control.   

True but they have the numbers as the three couple group plus Paul seems to now be included. There was also some talk of pulling Alex in but Jess doesn't like her. Cody also seems to be good at comps (still early in the game, of course) so they may not be willing to make a move away from him just yet. 

7 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Straycat well that attitude to couples is different. I wonder if that is pushed from the producers since having romance and emotion are better show. It is counter to good game play.

From what I have seen, Cody and Jess are more of a showmance than the others. Elena seems to be lukewarm with Mark and worries that a showmance is bad for her game. Raven and Matt seem to be more in the playful, flirty friend zone. I think they were kind of pushed into the "we are three couples" alliance because Cody and Jess went showmance within the first few days and the other four were part of that initial group so they just fell into the showmance thing.

2 hours ago, straykat said:

From what I have seen, Cody and Jess are more of a showmance than the others. Elena seems to be lukewarm with Mark and worries that a showmance is bad for her game. Raven and Matt seem to be more in the playful, flirty friend zone. I think they were kind of pushed into the "we are three couples" alliance because Cody and Jess went showmance within the first few days and the other four were part of that initial group so they just fell into the showmance thing.

Agreed, she really doesn't seem to be into Mark as much as he is to her. Maybe she wanted someone with half a brain? I don't really care for her, she reminds me of Blondie. Well if Blondie did her make-up like a circus clown. Does she realize that BB is filmed in color and she doesn't have to over empathize her make-up like they did back in the black and white days of movie making?

9 hours ago, WOC said:

Agreed, she really doesn't seem to be into Mark as much as he is to her. Maybe she wanted someone with half a brain? I don't really care for her, she reminds me of Blondie. Well if Blondie did her make-up like a circus clown. Does she realize that BB is filmed in color and she doesn't have to over empathize her make-up like they did back in the black and white days of movie making?

She is a radio personality wanting to transfer to a TV personality...and someone probably showed her how to do the makeup for her style of blonde