Cody Nickson BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/3/2017 at 7:32 AM, Newby said:

He lost my vote when he was so mean to Meagan.  I want him to stay long enough to get rid of Paul and then I want him out the door.

someone else can get rid of Paul. get him out

On 7/1/2017 at 8:46 PM, TxSioux said:

Hate. Every. Stinkin'. Thing. About. This. Douche!  

I work at a locked mental facility & I'm willing to bet this guy has some serious mental issues.  He is SO socially inept & has such resentment for Paul's ability to work a crowd.  I haven't caught up on the 2nd episode, or the After Dark's, but it already seems some of the more astute players are catching on to his Norman Bates personality.

Then this show is a busman's holiday for you...as this is a locked mental facility.

3 hours ago, Raindancer said:

Yipee!  Cody no longer controls the house!  I so loved the look on his face when tonight's eviction was announced 8-4.  Cody wanted a tie so he could be the one to evict Christmas.  He has nobody left to dominate and I love it!

You and I are at one on this.

Think about it. you have an 8 person solid alliance. It is week 1 and 2nd eviction. Before watching it in living color, who would believe that the HOH for that week could screw his game so royally. He took HOH dictator to a whole new level and everything has backfired on him. And, I love it. 

Cody is someone who I would be afraid to sleep in the same house with. He seems like a creeper who would stand over you while you slept and wish evil shit on you. His emotionless expression and just saying nothing when they ask him a question is just creepy AF.

13 hours ago, Raindancer said:

Yipee!  Cody no longer controls the house!  I so loved the look on his face when tonight's eviction was announced 8-4.  Cody wanted a tie so he could be the one to evict Christmas.  He has nobody left to dominate and I love it!

Completely agree with this - for Cody it seems to be all about control, including it being him that sent Christmas out the door - not just voted out but done exclusively by him - and Jessica - what the hell woman? all I saw was a VERY jealous woman - never good gameplay - I think she's a pretty good gamer, but she is sooo focused on the other girls - Christmas and Alex in particular - that she is alienating herself and that is NOT good for her game - Paul as HOH.....yikes..........

the smartest thing the HGs did was making Paul HOH since he has immunity for three...one is used...this week is now used and they get to see his game and then next week he is safe, but has no chance at HOH...

As much as I dislike this guy, I feel a bit bad for him. He tried a big move that really wasn't a wrong move, getting Paul out should be on every HG's agenda but his HOH was completely destroyed by things that he couldn't foresee. Now he has to sit back and watch as everything goes Paul's way. From the production twists to half the HG's giving him all the power, Paul now gets to strut around the house like he already has the check in his pocket.

18 minutes ago, straykat said:

As much as I dislike this guy, I feel a bit bad for him. He tried a big move that really wasn't a wrong move, getting Paul out should be on every HG's agenda but his HOH was completely destroyed by things that he couldn't foresee. Now he has to sit back and watch as everything goes Paul's way. From the production twists to half the HG's giving him all the power, Paul now gets to strut around the house like he already has the check in his pocket.

I couldn't have said it better myself, thank you.

I really don't dislike Cody. (shoot me). He has said some things that are not cool but so had Paul and many many other Houseguests.

The hate on social media for Cody is off the charts. I even see they found Cody's sister's Facebook and spreading it around. The Cody haters are saying he is lying about being in the military. (that really pisses me off) There are many posts saying that Cody is a future mass murderer or he is going to snap and kill people. YES HE HAS CRAZY EYES but that does not make him a serial killer. He is annoying at best and his showmance is yucky.

I have mad respect for Cody for 2 thinks. His service to our country serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. God Bless America

Also mad respect for Cody seeing the biggest threat being Paul and Christmas. He wasn't going in as a floater to ride coattails. He made his choice who to put up and if his alliance had not been so star struck on Paul and Christmas and stuck together then the big move would have been made. He didn't expect them all to scatter to the celebrities but play the game. Oh well Cody is going home and will battle back to come back in. I would love to have Cameron back but he will just be another houseguest under the thumb of Paul and Christmas Tree. Cody coming back would make this a better game.

46 minutes ago, Marty said:

I really don't dislike Cody. (shoot me). He has said some things that are not cool but so had Paul and many many other Houseguests.

The hate on social media for Cody is off the charts. I even see they found Cody's sister's Facebook and spreading it around. The Cody haters are saying he is lying about being in the military. (that really pisses me off) There are many posts saying that Cody is a future mass murderer or he is going to snap and kill people. YES HE HAS CRAZY EYES but that does not make him a serial killer. He is annoying at best and his showmance is yucky.

I have mad respect for Cody for 2 thinks. His service to our country serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. God Bless America

Also mad respect for Cody seeing the biggest threat being Paul and Christmas. He wasn't going in as a floater to ride coattails. He made his choice who to put up and if his alliance had not been so star struck on Paul and Christmas and stuck together then the big move would have been made. He didn't expect them all to scatter to the celebrities but play the game. Oh well Cody is going home and will battle back to come back in. I would love to have Cameron back but he will just be another houseguest under the thumb of Paul and Christmas Tree. Cody coming back would make this a better game.

Cody had the right plan, it was just extremely poor execution. Going after Paul, when you knew there were going to be a boat load of people fawning all over him for most of the game, was definitely the right move. There is no way he could have known about the 3 week safety for Paul. His mistake was not discussing it with the other guys. If he had discussed it and got the others to buy-in to his plan, they would have stuck with him after the nom ceremony. But, since it was clear that he threw the POV and he kept the backdoor move completely secret, it made it clear to everyone that rather than thinking about the alliance, he was only thinking about himself and the rest of the people were expendable. All trust was lost.

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

But, since it was clear that he threw the POV and he kept the backdoor move completely secret, it made it clear to everyone that rather than thinking about the alliance, he was only thinking about himself and the rest of the people were expendable. All trust was lost.

I don't think he was thinking only of himself. It was more like he thought he knew what was best to keep his alliance safe. I think things would have gone a lot different if he had been successful. They would have come around to believing he had made a good move. He also never invited Paul into the alliance. Paul kind of slipped in behind Christmas, hung out giving "advice" and the rest just kind of let him settle in. But Cody didn't talk game in front of him. Barely spoke to him at all. If any of those idiots were observant, they would have seen the cold stare that Cody gave Paul all the time.

1 minute ago, straykat said:

I don't think he was thinking only of himself. It was more like he thought he knew what was best to keep his alliance safe. I think things would have gone a lot different if he had been successful. They would have come around to believing he had made a good move. He also never invited Paul into the alliance. Paul kind of slipped in behind Christmas, hung out giving "advice" and the rest just kind of let him settle in. But Cody didn't talk game in front of him. Barely spoke to him at all. If any of those idiots were observant, they would have seen the cold stare that Cody gave Paul all the time.

That is exactly the way I see it.

3 hours ago, straykat said:

I don't think he was thinking only of himself. It was more like he thought he knew what was best to keep his alliance safe. 

You may be right, but, the reason I say he was thinking of himself is that he threw the veto to the person the rest of his alliance wanted out and he kept his plan completely secret. Moves from this early in the game, may look brilliant down the line when you look back on them, but, even if Paul did not have the 3 weeks safety and Cody's plan would have worked, his alliance still would have questioned his loyalty. 

People on social media have lost their minds over Cody and finding every reason to hate him. His expressions have people calling him a serial killer. 

When Chrimas came back in the house there were six people hugging her and some crying. Cody took that moment to continue to go outside and not join in. 

It is not like Christmas Tree and Cody are close. The fact that Cody didn't hug Christmas has the Christmas loving Internet blind with Cody hate. Crazy