Cody Nickson BB19 Houseguest

bb19-cody-nickson.jpg

Cody Nickson (32)

Hometown: Lake Mills, Iowa

Current City: Plano, Texas

Three adjectives that describe you: Confident, charming and sweet.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Evel Dick. . .I LOVE it when someone plays the game in a way that has never been seen before. . .and it works! He was able to to be a dickhead the whole time and still took it to the end! It sucked we couldn't see his methods at work a second time. 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the fence with this one. Part of me thinks that he is all show when it comes to what we saw in his interview with Jeff, but then reading his bio/interview I like that he will let the overbearing HGs expose themselves and target them first, then floaters. However, he has planned this so precisely, that I don't think it is going to work in his favor, honestly.

4 hours ago, WickedOne said:

I'll decide once his shirt's off. 

made me laugh Wicked one thanks

As for my take on this wishy washy does not know what he is about nice guy who wants to be liked so bad you can see it in his eyes, his motions, his insecurity...and I could not help but wince that he gave up being with his daughter for the summer to do this. I'd like him if I met him, he will be here until they who take control need a pawn to sacrifice, probably week four or five...then his daughter can have him.

I kinda liked his Jeff interview. Last night on the show they gave him a horrible edit. He might be another Monte type but I really want to wait until I see him in action on the feeds.

20 minutes ago, PaganMom said:

Ya know, I was all ready to give this guy a chance, and then the nominations happened... UGH!

Ditto - He told Megan he nominated her because he doesn't like her? WTH?

He is a version of Monte trying to get a bro alliance and some girls on the side

Not a fan

i know this isn't the place, but I can't find the general discussion where we can talk about all of it lol. 

Like me how I am soooooo disappointed that Paul is in the house. I just can't get over it and be excited about watching g this season.  I am really bummed :wacko:

I think when Cody was alone with Paul the producers should have played the sound of Crickets. lol. I would have had fun laughing.

I gave Cody the nickname of the "Silent Cold Blooded Guy". I also thought he was mean to tell that gal that he didn't like her.

My sister likes him. LOL. I dislike him.