morty

Christmas Abbott BB19 Houseguest Thread

morty   

bb19-christmas-abbott.jpg

Christmas Abbott (35)

Hometown: Lynchburg, Va. 

Current City: Raleigh, N.C.

Three adjectives that describe you: Committed, happy and influential.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?Helen [Kim]! She was smart, knew how to work the people in the house and people knew they needed her! 

Social Media: InstagramTwitterYouTube

I see where she is a lot of people's early pick. I don't get it. Just got a bad vibe off her. She will try to run every conversation and situation. 

Marty   

Just because the has the Internet blowing up about her I hope she goes first. She had a huge huge Twitter and Instagram following and fan clubs. 

Image may contain: 1 person

PaganMom   
13 hours ago, gishy333tx said:

I see where she is a lot of people's early pick. I don't get it. Just got a bad vibe off her. She will try to run every conversation and situation. 

I did as well. I feel she is going to try to be a puppet master, but hopefully it will bite her in the backside and send her out quickly. Curious because she says she is going to "fly under the radar" and let the "loud ones take each other out".

We shall see!

Marty   

I see over on Jokers she is #1 in ratings for the first 3 days. Clearly they have picked their favorite this season. 

NYROSE   

At first I thought she was all surface, making herself up for the camera in her presentation of self, but I felt I got to see a real person about a minute in. She is in it to win it for sure and I do think that her time in Iraq will serve her in being able to keep her head down while the sorting takes place. I think she will be able to  sift out people or person to trust. In the end, I liked her. Seeing her tattoo photo, I loved the gun on her hip...sense of humor and personal statement of strength...I liked that a lot.

HoH8   

Her only Hope is IF she becomes a Comp Beast and Wins the Comps to stay a long time... she has a Powerful Body but she sounds like she doesnt know the BB Game too good which will get her Evicted... it was Great seeing All her Nude Pics... Sexy !!!...:wub:...

If the houseguests knew what we know or saw what we saw, they would eliminate Christmas immediately.  She looks like a STRONG player.

Marty   

I am going to be a Christmas hater....:newyear:

straykat   

She seems like a strong, smart woman. I want to like her but so far, not so much. It's only day one so I hope she gets better.

tazgirl   

I like her over some of the others. 

Marty   

She might not be bad but she has over a million social media followers.

She is a celebrity that has been on TV shows, been a weight lifter star, been a pit girl, written 3 books. She is a celebrity.

I guess what rubs me the wrong way is the Internet already is going nuts over her and have her as a favorite.

I want the regular people to have a chance. If America gets to pic all these prizes then the deck is stacked in her favor

I like the regular people ...... I want one of them to win.

Marty   

The first eviction was day one only 7 hours in and she was furious that 2 people voted to evict her and said she was going to go after them. How does she expect allegiance in just 7 hours of knowing people.

straykat   

I didn't know she had that kind of following. That really gives her an advantage in any kind of public vote. 

straykat   

Camera jumps to Christmas by herself talking to the camera. After about 30 seconds, it seems like she's promoting her book or something, cut back to bathroom.  

ugh - sounds like she is using BB to advance herself - I'm with Marty - not a fan - lets hear it for the regulars!

NYROSE   
18 hours ago, graceomalley said:

ugh - sounds like she is using BB to advance herself - I'm with Marty - not a fan - lets hear it for the regulars!

She is savvy about media and of course wants to advance herself...no one said that about the Ariadne Grande brother from last season no one objected to him promoting himself and her...so why is this so awful? And while I think her a bit too hair trigger that two people randomly picked her when no one knew her...I just loved her facial expression and reaction in the diary room feed we saw.

Marty   
3 hours ago, NYROSE said:

She is savvy about media and of course wants to advance herself...no one said that about the Ariadne Grande brother from last season no one objected to him promoting himself and her...so why is this so awful? And while I think her a bit too hair trigger that two people randomly picked her when no one knew her...I just loved her facial expression and reaction in the diary room feed we saw.

People were very unhappy with Frankie promoting himself on his sister's back. He was much disliked here and on social media.

Marty   
1 hour ago, joystiick said:

Let the war on Chrismas began.

bah humbug :newyear:

Slider13   

I was sorry to see her get hurt and hope it doesn't result in her being medically removed from the game because of surgery. Endurance comps are going to be impossible for her now...

NYROSE   
On 7/1/2017 at 6:10 AM, Marty said:

People were very unhappy with Frankie promoting himself on his sister's back. He was much disliked here and on social media.

I thought he was innately funny but disliked the promotion and a lot of his slants about others.