morty

Christmas Abbott BB19 Houseguest Thread

5 minutes ago, Marty said:

She is having a tendon rebuilt and they have to break a bone during the procedure. She is going to have pins and screws. She said it was very serious surgery.... as she was talking about they have to wrap this tendon around...... all the cameras all went to the back yard.

Yeah, I know what she's having done, I had my entire foot rebuilt. She's having four small pins put in her foot, everything is going to be internal and she'll have a cast around it 

1 hour ago, Ziggy49 said:

Yeah, I know what she's having done, I had my entire foot rebuilt. She's having four small pins put in her foot, everything is going to be internal and she'll have a cast around it 

Oh forgive me

Raven will be jealous when Xmas gets surgery attention.  We might see a rivalry come out of this. 

5 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Raven will be jealous when Xmas gets surgery attention.  We might see a rivalry come out of this. 

LMAO!

6 hours ago, HeleneL said:

She'll be placed on bed rest for days.  How can she vote and do comps from her bed lol.  If she had gotten hurt doing a physical comp I can see BB accommodating her but as someone said earlier, she was horsing around so it's totally hers to own.  I agree calling off the vote and sending her home instead would cause exciting drama.  Might be fun just to see Paul go ballistic and lose it.  Then they would see his true colors.

Yes, 'Then they would see his true colors'....so right on that.  Hope that comes sooner than later.  Set free Satan !!!  (thunder rumbling!)  

On 7/11/2017 at 3:53 AM, straykat said:

I agree. Why should she get to stay in the game when she isn't able to fully participate? The other HG's will now have to be helping her a lot in the next few days, even more than they already have been. Nothing like coming on BB to become someone's nurse. She hurt herself "horsing" around with Jason so it's not like BB did something that caused her injury. She doesn't deserve special treatment for weeks. 

so the rodeo clown roped one down?

Seriously?!? She's voting from her hospital bed?!? Wow! 

BB will adjust this game to however they see fit and throw their own rules out the window to manipulate the game. I call bs on Xmas voting from the hospital.

Wow, I really thought she'd do the right thing and take herself out of the game.  Now she opted to "convalesce" in the BB house.  That's a first.

This is really BS. Completely unfair for BB to allow her to stay in the house in her condition. I can deal with the fact that she won't be able to compete in all the comps, but I can't go along with her being out of the house for days and then come back in a limited capacity. 

2 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Wow, I really thought she'd do the right thing and take herself out of the game.  Now she opted to "convalesce" in the BB house.  That's a first.

Not only does she not have to be there, she cast a vote that will shake up the house and get them wondering who were the rogue two vote s to keep Cody. They can't blame Ramses this time but I'm sure Jason will get blamed. 

I don't get that she's been given the option to stay or leave.  This was not a BB comp related injury or even a slip and fall like Raven's.  This was her own horsing around.  Something very fishy about the whole thing.  Why is she being given these perks?

10 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

This show is more scripted then we all want to believe it is. 

Guided, not scripted. 

3 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I don't get that she's been given the option to stay or leave.  This was not a BB comp related injury or even a slip and fall like Raven's.  This was her own horsing around.  Something very fishy about the whole thing.  Why is she being given these perks?

Yeah how does she get to skip the comp when poor raven with her hour sutured foot has to stand on the wall for half a day so she can keep finger bowl Matt and herself safe?

2 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

Guided, not scripted. 

Yeah thank goodness Cody's handler stepped in to guide him.

37 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

BB will adjust this game to however they see fit and throw their own rules out the window to manipulate the game. I call bs on Xmas voting from the hospital.

I agree.  What's next?  She can't be nominated either?  Pretty soon, she'll just be a fixture on the set and then before you know it, voila!  She's one of the last two houseguests remaining!

I think it's bs too. They should have pulled Xmas. But to be honest, I would have opted to stay too if given the choice. There's a lot of money at stake. 

I wonder if Cody's little talk with her made her vote Ramses, not to save Cody but to shake it up.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

I think it's bs too. They should have pulled Xmas. But to be honest, I would have opted to stay too if given the choice. There's a lot of money at stake. 

I wonder if Cody's little talk with her made her vote Ramses, not to save Cody but to shake it up.

Apparently Paul told her and Kevin to vote that way. I didn't see it, but people are saying it, and it makes sense since they had them vote before the commercial break to build up the suspense 

2 minutes ago, carmen said:

I agree.  What's next?  She can't be nominated either?  Pretty soon, she'll just be a fixture on the set and then before you know it, voila!  She's one of the last two houseguests remaining!

Why can't she be nominated?  She doesn't have a safe pass.  She only has the right to choose which Veto she wants to play in and can't unless it's a mental comp.  If some of the HGs get their heads together and I mean the one between their shoulders, they should definitely put her on the block. She's useless as a player right now and just taking up space and their own chance to win the money.

1 minute ago, Ziggy49 said:

Apparently Paul told her and Kevin to vote that way. I didn't see it, but people are saying it, and it makes sense since they had them vote before the commercial break to build up the suspense 

Smart move. You know everyone is going to be looking at Jason.

I saw Paul tell Kevin to vote Ramses but didn't know about xmas.  This guy is really grating on my last nerve. Thank goodness he only has 1 more free week in this house.  Hoping the HGs see the light and get him to hit the bricks.  Put both he and Xmas on the block and one is bound to go home. 
Can't wait to see who gets HOH.  Hope it's a smart one and not one of the sheep.  Alex maybe?

Question: Does Christmas ever go to the HoH room? If so how does she get up there?

3 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

Question: Does Christmas ever go to the HoH room? If so how does she get up there?

She is not raven so she doesn't get piggy-backs from the hg. Elena should carry her up like she picked up raven and carried her into bathroom. Xmas stays on first floor and has people get things for her. She shouldn't even be in the house.