morty

Christmas Abbott BB19 Houseguest Thread

3 hours ago, straykat said:

You are right. It comes down to the other HG's believing that viewers like Paul and Christmas so they will change how they interact with them. Cody said to Jess that the viewers must hate him because he went after Paul and Christmas. 

They need to play more insulated to the game and not worry about the viewers

I think Paul is the only one that knows that Christmas has surgery tomorrow.

Has anyone heard her tell anyone else?

4 hours ago, Marty said:

I think Paul is the only one that knows that Christmas has surgery tomorrow.

Has anyone heard her tell anyone else?

Dominique was in the room with them. She swore she would tell no one. 

Cries a lot less when she thinks she has control in the game.  Tired of these wankers who talk a big game coming in and then they are reduced to tears when someone shouts "boo" at them.

Wasn't Christmas supposed to have surgery today? 

9 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

Wasn't Christmas supposed to have surgery today? 

They postponed it until Wednesday but Paul asked her if she was going tomorrow to....... fish

So how will her surgery impact voting? Why in the world would people vote her a temptation when she can't compete in anything physical? Of course production can make sure the comps are not physical for her to participate. They should have made her leave the game.

21 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

So how will her surgery impact voting? Why in the world would people vote her a temptation when she can't compete in anything physical? Of course production can make sure the comps are not physical for her to participate. They should have made her leave the game.

She should be back for the live show. She won the temptation because she has a huge online following outside the house 

Christmas gone Wednesday and Thursday for what she said is serious surgery then bed rest for days with pain meds.

She needs to just come back another season.

I'm ok with seeing how it plays out with her coming through this.

9 hours ago, Marty said:

Christmas gone Wednesday and Thursday for what she said is serious surgery then bed rest for days with pain meds.

She needs to just come back another season.

I can understand being out of the house for a half of a day or something like that. But, when you get to the point where you are out of the house for more than a day and then on bed rest, it is time to be removed. 

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

I can understand being out of the house for a half of a day or something like that. But, when you get to the point where you are out of the house for more than a day and then on bed rest, it is time to be removed. 

I agree. Why should she get to stay in the game when she isn't able to fully participate? The other HG's will now have to be helping her a lot in the next few days, even more than they already have been. Nothing like coming on BB to become someone's nurse. She hurt herself "horsing" around with Jason so it's not like BB did something that caused her injury. She doesn't deserve special treatment for weeks. 

Christmas is also a motivational speaker. Her mantra is never give up. I think one of her books is titled Bad Ass woman.

Staying in the house promotes this narrative. So there is some using Big Brother for "her story". 

Seems Xmas surgery is very complicated, multiple broken bones & torn tendon.  Especially on the foot must use caution.  You don't want anything to go wrong, or somehow cause damage to this surgery during healing process. I also feel she should drop out and maybe come back another season. Will be interesting to see what transpires this week. Surgery/rehab will be rough.

In beginning I admired her kick a-- attitude but as time has progressed that admiration has diminished.

ITA. I liked Christmas, although lately her increasing relationship with the loud mouth is a bit of a concern.  She might show reluctance to boot him out when he's lost his protection.  However, in this case I think she should be invited to leave the house this season and return next summer.  They are not so far in the season yet and she's not really being cheated out of anything except maybe her power to play in any Veto which she can't participate in unless it's a mental comp.  It will not be fair to the other houseguests to be at her beck and call for days after this surgery and/or carry her throughout the house so they don't feel obliged to sit at her bedside to keep her company.  They did not sign up for this.  Production just might have to cut a double eviction so the HGs can still have their full time in the house since they're already short because of Megan's departure.

I think they should call off the eviction vote and cut her loose Thursday! Yeah, won't happen, but it would be funny. I'm at the point where I would take anything to see Paul fail. Plus a reset of the Paul/Cody feud would be interesting. 

14 minutes ago, WOC said:

I think they should call off the eviction vote and cut her loose Thursday! Yeah, won't happen, but it would be funny. I'm at the point where I would take anything to see Paul fail. Plus a reset of the Paul/Cody feud would be interesting. 

That would be fun! That would shake up the house and cause mass drama. Unfortunately, BB won't do anything to mess up the Dog and Pony show...I mean Paul and Christmas show.

Production will change the comps up so she can play if the time comes for the DOT to be played.

6 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Production will change the comps up so she can play if the time comes for the DOT to be played.

She'll be placed on bed rest for days.  How can she vote and do comps from her bed lol.  If she had gotten hurt doing a physical comp I can see BB accommodating her but as someone said earlier, she was horsing around so it's totally hers to own.  I agree calling off the vote and sending her home instead would cause exciting drama.  Might be fun just to see Paul go ballistic and lose it.  Then they would see his true colors.

I'm surprised with all the weight lifting she does her bones are easy to break but I guess she rode that bull hard. Anyway, she should be eliminated from the game. 

47 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

She'll be placed on bed rest for days.  How can she vote and do comps from her bed lol.  If she had gotten hurt doing a physical comp I can see BB accommodating her but as someone said earlier, she was horsing around so it's totally hers to own.  I agree calling off the vote and sending her home instead would cause exciting drama.  Might be fun just to see Paul go ballistic and lose it.  Then they would see his true colors.

She shouldn't require too much bed rest, she should be able to get round on her crutches within a day. 

And let's just say I'm a bit of an expert when it comes to this lol 

IMG_4935.JPG

1 hour ago, Ziggy49 said:

And let's just say I'm a bit of an expert when it comes to this lol 

IMG_4935.JPG

OUCH!

That was 2 years ago. Yeah, just a tad painful, but the day I had the external fixator put on I was using a walker to get around my room (couldn't use crutches because I had a PIC line in for an infection) and the next day I could move up and down the hall and I'm in nowhere near as good of shape as she's in, and she's getting less work done. 

7 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

That was 2 years ago. Yeah, just a tad painful, but the day I had the external fixator put on I was using a walker to get around my room (couldn't use crutches because I had a PIC line in for an infection) and the next day I could move up and down the hall and I'm in nowhere near as good of shape as she's in, and she's getting less work done. 

She is having a tendon rebuilt and they have to break a bone during the procedure. She is going to have pins and screws. She said it was very serious surgery.... as she was talking about they have to wrap this tendon around...... all the cameras all went to the back yard.