morty

Christmas Abbott BB19 Houseguest Thread

carmen   

Xmas with her "broken foot" hauled ass in the veto comp tonight.  She was flying through those lemons like there's no tomorrow and hustling back to drop the lime into the cylinder.

I didn't see that she was impaired at all.  I've been saying it for a while.  She's faking at least 98% and milking that so-called injury for all it's worth. 

She is the only illegitimate player BB has ever had, and I'm not sure which will be worse at the end:  an illegitimate Xmas win, or a scripted Paul win.  Either way, BB is no longer a reality show and should not be allowed to call themselves that.

Gram02   
On September 6, 2017 at 1:48 PM, straykat said:

An  updater posted: 8:16PM BBT: Christmas says that she doesn't think next year's cast will be as awesome or cordial as this season. 

Wow! Those must have been some amazing drugs she was on because she certainly wasn't living in the BB house I was watching.

The sad thing is Xmas believes that they are awesome and cordial.  Alex and Xmas think it is ok to laugh and verbally abuse housemates, Josh actually thinks he was doing the right thing when "he called people out" with banging skillets.  Even after everyone agreed with Paul about who to vote out he would encourage hg to be outright ignorant to people.  I know it is a game but these ppl seem to find delight by inflicting nastiness and isolation.

straykat   
9 hours ago, Gram02 said:

The sad thing is Xmas believes that they are awesome and cordial.  Alex and Xmas think it is ok to laugh and verbally abuse housemates, Josh actually thinks he was doing the right thing when "he called people out" with banging skillets.  Even after everyone agreed with Paul about who to vote out he would encourage hg to be outright ignorant to people.  I know it is a game but these ppl seem to find delight by inflicting nastiness and isolation.

Kevin has sent the past two weeks being ignored and isolated by Paul's order. Jason was the only one who would talk to him for any length of time. Paul would go into the room and tell him to not talk to anyone,  tell him that the plan was still working but don't ask me about the plan just shut-up. And Kevin meekly submits. I like Kevin, the only one I like, but how does a grown man allow himself to be treated that way but this little punk-ass boy?

I really hate the cruel ways these people have used against anyone they decided should be sent out of the house. Probably the reason Jason didn't think he was going to jury was because he wasn't attacked and shunned. He knew the pattern of attack and shun that was the norm for the one who would be voted out.

Roli   

Christmas eats like an adolescent who was never taught table manners.  I know they're all disgusting, but I wouldn't be able to tolerate sitting at a dinner table with her.  

(I just watched a clip of her and Raven when Raven was telling Christmas her bizarre, imagined life story.)

Especially giddy on BBAD last night. I guess that's what getting closer to 500,000 will do for you. If there was a fault line under the length of the bb house only and a chance for an earthquake..I think Grodner would be the only one to care.

HeleneL   
1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Especially giddy on BBAD last night. I guess that's what getting closer to 500,000 will do for you. If there was a fault line under the length of the bb house only and a chance for an earthquake..I think Grodner would be the only one to care.

ROFL that's an especially fine way to drop them off the face of the earth.  Wish I'd have thought of that.

bluesky   

Christmas is so under Paul's spell that if Josh somehow manages to get Paul out at 3rd and takes Christmas to the final 2 with him, I think she would berate Josh and "chew him a new one" as she likes to say, for not following Paul's plan for Paul to win! :)   

Roli   
17 minutes ago, bluesky said:

Christmas is so under Paul's spell that if Josh somehow manages to get Paul out at 3rd and takes Christmas to the final 2 with him, I think she would berate Josh and "chew him a new one" as she likes to say, for not following Paul's plan for Paul to win! :)   

LOL, I wouldn't be surprised at that.  

She's got a crush on Paul, like an adolescent girl.  I've said it before:  There's something way off about Christmas.  Scary.  

9 hours ago, Roli said:

LOL, I wouldn't be surprised at that.  

She's got a crush on Paul, like an adolescent girl.  I've said it before:  There's something way off about Christmas.  Scary.  

As Jim Jones said "people drink the koolaid"  and she would bitchat Josh until he did, then she would. 

HeleneL   
1 hour ago, fredtheturtle said:

As Jim Jones said "people drink the koolaid"  and she would bitchat Josh until he did, then she would. 

No she wouldn't, she'd watch him keel over and hop on over to the F2 podium.

Roli   
11 hours ago, HeleneL said:

No she wouldn't, she'd watch him keel over and hop on over to the F2 podium.

Then she'd say, "I liked Josh, and I'm sorry that he died, but it's good for my game, so....."

And she'd smile broadly.  

carmen   

I seriously can't stand the sight of this girl.  She should not even be there. 

It has to be some issue with me as just the physical sight of her makes me ill, knowing she was allowed to stay despite not being able to compete.

To vote outside the house (with the possibility of influence) goes against everything this game is based on.  Added to all that is her enjoyment of

cruelty.

BigMcK   
On 9/5/2017 at 12:48 AM, Jcrow said:

I just remember him telling Julie how he hated everyone in there. I'll have to watch again and see if I can agree with you. Now that I think of it, this happened twice. Which eviction interview are you referring to?

The last one.

stevea11   

Dumb broad should have evicted Josh. She would have a better chance at winning final HoH against Nick.

HeleneL   
1 minute ago, stevea11 said:

Dumb broad should have evicted Josh. She would have a better chance at winning final HoH against Nick.

What else did you expect?  Paul gives her koolaid every day.

stevea11   

By sending Nick home she will more than likely set on the sideline and hope and pray either Paul or Josh bring her to F2. Here's to hoping they don't.

As they ALL have the entire game, they are all playing for a Paul win.  Christmas was absolutely stupid to evict Kevin, because Kevin has no chance of winning ANYTHING so it would be a 100% lock that they could evict him next week for a final 2 of Paul/Christmas.  By leaving Josh in the game (someone who has proven he can win comps), she risks being evicted at 3rd place next week.  Really stupid move for HER game...but it was better for PAUL'S game so that is what was most important to Christmas.  House of IDIOTS this season!

straykat   

If Paul wins HoH, perhaps there will be one good moment in the show when we see Xmas get blindsided and kicked to the curb. I will enjoy that. Paul doesn't want to take the chance of losing to a woman again.

But if Josh wins, he has said he would take Xmas no matter what. It would be glorious if Paul was sent packing at F3. I would hate to see the Xmas harpy in F2 but that would be the price of Paul being a loser.

5 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

As they ALL have the entire game, they are all playing for a Paul win.  Christmas was absolutely stupid to evict Kevin, because Kevin has no chance of winning ANYTHING so it would be a 100% lock that they could evict him next week for a final 2 of Paul/Christmas.  By leaving Josh in the game (someone who has proven he can win comps), she risks being evicted at 3rd place next week.  Really stupid move for HER game...but it was better for PAUL'S game so that is what was most important to Christmas.  House of IDIOTS this season!

IMO, xmas is playing for second place. She has a f2 with Paul and Josh told her he would take her. It would not have made sense for her to take Kevin, a devout follower of Paul, to the f3. Then she would be going one against two. Since the odds are against her winning the f3, she had to make sure she positioned herself to be carried along. 

Newby   
10 hours ago, stevea11 said:

What have I missed?  Why do you call Kevin Nick?