KING KAYSAR SOARS TO #1 ON THE MSNBC "IT" LIST

crappysucks

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm....many people were shown the money after they showed their asses. Crappy, there is much irony in your post. :)

P.S. Which exit is it?

You know me Ginger - always subtle! :lol:

You know, I don't know which exit - actually never take the turnpike!!!!

PS - My wife just told me - Exit 4!

I know - can you stand it! :D

Not really....I'm having a bit of a problem erasing the image from my mind of Mr. and Mrs. Crappy sitting on their back porch with pipes dangling from their mouths and the spit kettle between their rockers. :D

P.S. We won't tell Mrs. Crappy, but I threw some Amazonian Blond Swedish woman into the image---of course, they are running around the porch with their hair in pigtails, checkerboard tied up shirts and daisy dukes on. ;) Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really....I'm having a bit of a problem erasing the image from my mind of Mr. and Mrs. Crappy sitting on their back porch with pipes dangling from their mouths and the spit kettle between their rockers. :D

P.S. We won't tell Mrs. Crappy, but I threw some Amazonian Blond Swedish woman into the image---of course, they are running around the porch with their hair in pigtails, checkerboard tied up shirts and daisy dukes on. ;) Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why - that is Mrs. Crappy!

:lol::lol: HAHAHA! :lol::lol:

Flava Flav!!!! You made me laugh so hard I gotta clean off my computer screen!

As they say in the boonies..........there's nothing like a little spit on puter screen. (As long as you don't have the chewie bacco in ya mouthin) Ha Ha Ha

His name is flavor flav right? Or maybe not...I'm talking about that pathetic creature on surreal world who walks around with the big ben clocks around his neck. :huh:

As they say in the boonies..........there's nothing like a little spit on puter screen. (As long as you don't have the chewie bacco in ya mouthin) Ha Ha Ha

His name is flavor flav right? Or maybe not...I'm talking about that pathetic creature on surreal world who walks around with the big ben clocks around his neck. :huh:

No, you got it right - it is Flavor Flav - but when he shouts it, it sounds like FLAVA FLAV! :lol:

That's because the neck chain from his big clock is pressing on his throat! :D

Either way the dude is good lookin' :in between the gags and vomiting, are major eye rolls:

Hey, Ginger! Do you like him with his 'krunk' gold teeth, or without! :rolleyes:

Do you really need to ask. Diamonds are a girl's best friend and the second next thing is gold..flavy flav would be nothing without a mouth full of shiny filled teeth. :D

AHH! Shiny gold! Nothing like it, huh? I prefer my gold on jewelry though! :lol:

Archived