KING KAYSAR SOARS TO #1 ON THE MSNBC "IT" LIST

crappysucks

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Umm...guys...this is just overkill...

SO what? If we are enjoying it what's your beef? There's about fifty other tjreads - go check out another one then! B)

I AM keeping it clean, Crappy! That's why I stopped when I did. :lol: And...............who said anything about love?? ;)

I have a feeling you are bad girl Spikes - a BAD girl!!! :lol:

SO what? If we are enjoying it what's your beef? There's about fifty other tjreads - go check out another one then! B)

I have a feeling you are bad girl Spikes - a BAD girl!!! :lol:

Sometimes it's good to be bad! :D Make it hurt so good and all that. ::Sigh::: - anyway, I'm surprised to see Kaysar still up there, too. I did find the editor's comments amusing. I love Kaysar and all but really - if he isn't going to get any more gigs, I'm not going to continue to vote for him. He's the kind of guy I would like for a friend - but I'm not so sure he has any acting talent. Now Janie - she is a different story! The camera loves her - she should really get herself out there while she is still recognizable!

Sometimes it's good to be bad! :D Make it hurt so good and all that. ::Sigh::: - anyway, I'm surprised to see Kaysar still up there, too. I did find the editor's comments amusing. I love Kaysar and all but really - if he isn't going to get any more gigs, I'm not going to continue to vote for him. He's the kind of guy I would like for a friend - but I'm not so sure he has any acting talent. Now Janie - she is a different story! The camera loves her - she should really get herself out there while she is still recognizable!

I tend to agree with you here Spikes - I think the Kaysar phenomenon has run its course. It just seems like we'll have a long wait until the next BB! :)

Well, the might of Kaysar couldn't be defeated. He will end the year number one on the 'It' list, as the list is purged for 2006. I guess that was the only way to get the king out of the number one spot. Well, it was fun while it lasted, and I guess it will spell the end of this thread as well. :(

Awww - that's very cool for Kaysar. I didn't vote again, either, but I'm glad he rode that out for so many weeks. I'm sure no matter what he does in life, he'll be successful.

Wow, it's a new year so I figured I'd stop by and you people are still at it! Just as I predicted...Kaysar and Janelle have almost completely faded away. What will they do with their last 1/100 of a second of fame? For Kaysar it won't be reality TV because as he said, he's too good for that! Oh well, by guys and have a good new year

RoswellSun

Wow, it's a new year so I figured I'd stop by and you people are still at it! Just as I predicted...Kaysar and Janelle have almost completely faded away. What will they do with their last 1/100 of a second of fame? For Kaysar it won't be reality TV because as he said, he's too good for that! Oh well, by guys and have a good new year

RoswellSun

Faded in comparison to who????

The friendsheep??? Those talentless hacks that have ZERO going on. You mean them??? B)

I just love posters who come into a thread and post about how other people shouldn't be posting - or make comments like "you people are still at it." It is just such an intelligent - and original thing to do. I always wonder why these people feel that they have to try to belittle others to make themselves look important. Whatever the reason, it never works. <_<

I just love posters who come into a thread and post about how other people shouldn't be posting - or make comments like "you people are still at it." It is just such an intelligent - and original thing to do. I always wonder why these people feel that they have to try to belittle others to make themselves look important. Whatever the reason, it never works. <_<

Not only doesn't it work, but if they are so supposedly 'above it all' why are they posting in the first place.

OHH OHH roswellsun came down from Mt Olympus to set me straight - thank you thank you, now I can have a fufilling life! ;)

PUHLEZE! B)

Not only doesn't it work, but if they are so supposedly 'above it all' why are they posting in the first place.

OHH OHH roswellsun came down from Mt Olympus to set me straight - thank you thank you, now I can have a fufilling life! ;)

PUHLEZE! B)

I am going to have to quote shockie here Roswellsun get your" thumb out of your an$$ "(just to vugar cant say all of it) and go back to Mt Olympus

I am going to have to quote shockie here Roswellsun get your" thumb out of your an$$ "(just to vugar cant say all of it)

Just for the record ANUS is not a vulgar term

Main Entry: anus

Pronunciation: 'A-n&s

Function: noun

Inflected Form: plural anus

Um Yes it is however you put it, it is a place where you fecies come out.. Ewww So that definition you do not have :P

Let's use the word in a sentence, so everyone can learn the definition.

'In Big Brother 6, the Fiendsheep walked around with their collective nose stuck up Eric's anus.'

Does that clarify it for everyone??? :lol:

Let's use the word in a sentence, so everyone can learn the definition.

'In Big Brother 6, the Fiendsheep walked around with their collective nose stuck up Eric's anus.'

Does that clarify it for everyone??? :lol:

Thank you :lol: I just prefer not to type it.. I AM SUCH A LADY!! :lol: J/K

While Crappy is always the gentlemen and Sparkie always the lady, I just tend to tell it like it is. I say for them to take their heads out of eachothers asses, take a deep breath, clear their minds then try to say something intelligent for once.

You could call it butt, anus or anything else, but they are just asses.

Happy New Year Sparkie!

While Crappy is always the gentlemen and Sparkie always the lady, I just tend to tell it like it is. I say for them to take their heads out of eachothers asses, take a deep breath, clear their minds then try to say something intelligent for once.

You could call it butt, anus or anything else, but they are just asses.

Happy New Year Sparkie!

:blink: Ooh ! Well anyway :lol::lol::lol: HAPPY NEW YEAR GINGER!!!

Archived