Give me an E!

E!

What does that spell?

WHAT?

ME! ME!

I'm #1!!!

I'm #1!!!

You were talking about me? Right? :huh:

Nope - it's King Kaysar - and he remains fully seated in the number one spot!

But Blah - you're number one in my book as well - you do make me laugh, and that is always welcome! :)

Love... exciting and new.. come aboard, we're expecting you!!!! :lol::lol:

didodido EVERYBODY!!! The Love boat will be making another post!! We may not get along but we are sure never wrong in this place ..choir comes in... We will be posting for everyone ...

OK I COULDNT RESIST!!

Ya Crappy but even the "IT List" people can't believe that he's number one. Did you read the comments next to his photo? Even they are commenting on the folks voting multiple times (and I do believe that you are only voting once a week :D). I still can't believe that K is #1 and Gary Douran (Warrick from CSI) didn't make it onto the list a few weeks ago....now that's there's somebody I would clear my browser settings for..... meow!

Ya Crappy but even the "IT List" people can't believe that he's number one. Did you read the comments next to his photo? Even they are commenting on the folks voting multiple times (and I do believe that you are only voting once a week :D). I still can't believe that K is #1 and Gary Douran (Warrick from CSI) didn't make it onto the list a few weeks ago....now that's there's somebody I would clear my browser settings for..... meow!

I read the comments - and I can't believe he's still number one either. I think it's like a little contest now to see if the can keep him up there - it's funny really.

I like to vote on it as well, I just can't go through all the trouble of clearing my browser settings as others have done. Sorry you guy didn't make it - maybe it is time to vote for someone new...

I've started moving hom down :o and feel bad doing it for some odd reason. I'm Still a fan but he'll get my vote when I see him do something new.

How long until the next BB?

I'm not exactly sure - of course it starts in the summer. The appropriate answer is - too long! B)

Just voted again (and yes, I vote the intended way - once a week) and King Kaysar is STILL number one! WOW! B)

I'm with ya, Crappy. I placed my one vote this week, also. I cleared my cookies and voted twice one week just to see if it would work, but I, like you, don't have the time or inclination to give Kaysar multiple votes.

I would, however, like to give him multiple.............oh, nevermind! That's another issue! :D

I'm with ya, Crappy. I placed my one vote this week, also. I cleared my cookies and voted twice one week just to see if it would work, but I, like you, don't have the time or inclination to give Kaysar multiple votes.

I would, however, like to give him multiple.............oh, nevermind! That's another issue! :D

Now let's keep it clean - this is a family forum, right??? :lol:

Obviously, I'm not in love with the guy - I just liked how he handled himself in game - with class and dignity, even to his own detriment.

Now let's keep it clean - this is a family forum, right??? :lol:

Obviously, I'm not in love with the guy - I just liked how he handled himself in game - with class and dignity, even to his own detriment.

I AM keeping it clean, Crappy! That's why I stopped when I did. :lol: And...............who said anything about love?? ;)

Archived