KING KAYSAR SOARS TO #1 ON THE MSNBC "IT" LIST

crappysucks

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

Obviously it has not occured to anyone the folly of gangbanging a celebrity to the top of some arbitrary popularity poll.

What must be harder to comprehend is the consequences of these sorts of things on the polls and purpose and benefits of these polls.

For example: These polls could be helpful in giving the public what it wants to see, as well as benefiting an actor/ess who is winning over the public and has not yet won over employers.

Unfortunately, Thanks to you...

.. Online Polls are becoming less and less trustworthy and are being taken as seriously as online petitions now (Petition for Kaysar to be given a second week free!)

So the next 'Kaysar' comes along and maybe IS popular in a real non-gangbanged way and guess what - the studio exec doesnt give a damm if online polls show him as popular.

For all he knows - a gang of online kulties is just fingerbanging some fave while fingerbanging 'down' another.

Its gotten so bad I now see webmasters pulling names off of Polls whenever they suspect internet gangbanging and some popularity polls have included 'warnings' about the rankings and suspected gangbangees.

You dont care because you will be happy to smear your feces on anything anyways.

'Ruining it for everyone' is basically the secret little turn-on you need to get that desperately needed little 'powerful' feeling.

To bad its at the expense of Kaysar or whoever your next Kaysar will be.

What's with the insults and personal attacks, Dude? (Well, as far as it can be called "personal" to attack a large group consisting of a majority.)

Let me see I can reach you in your own language.

Obviously it has not occured to you the folly of gangbanging the same conceded point ad nauseum. (And I DO mean "nauseum"!)

What must be harder to comprehend is the consequences of this sort of things on the message board and the purpose and benefits of this dreary repetition.

For example: This message board during BB6 could have been enjoyable and given the members what they wanted, namely a stress-free, drama-free, and most importantly FUN place.

Unfortunately, Thanks to you...

.. Message Boards are becoming less and less enjoyable and are being taken over by hostile posters. (Posters which seem to be inflamed by one controversy-stirrer in particular!)

So the next 'Shockalot' comes along and maybe DOES stir up popular opinion against himself in a real non-gangbanged way and guess what - the members don't give a damm if his post count shows him as popular.

For all he knows - a gang of online kulties is now arguing with him instead of enjoying a healthy discourse and calm exchange of opinions, instead of debating purile, thought-up nonsense posted just to spark a reaction by its utter ridiculousness.

Its gotten so bad I now see this board becoming less like the special place that Morty's has been for years, and more like every other egotistical-idiot-dominated board out there.

But YOU dont care because you will be happy to smear your feces on anything anyways.

'Ruining it for everyone' is basically the secret little turn-on you need to get that desperately needed little 'powerful' feeling.

To bad its at the expense of Morty and his board members or whoever your next Morty will be.

Ok I read your post Shockie .. Shockie I can honestly say..huh ??? Ok for everyone that doesnt know Shock's style of writing... I will translate because he does not get a fair shake around here.. This is what he is trying to say... Shockie is afraid that Kaysar is not going to get a fair shake in the entertainment industry because he feels that the networks will not take Kaysar seriously beccause Shockie believes that they are too many of the same people flooding the internet voting for him and it doesnt show a true representation of Kaysar's popularity. He doesnt want the polls to take Kaysar's name off. But Shockie, you dont have to worry because the networks are listening to us. Kaysar is going to be alright!! And he is going to be on other sites too! NOW SHOCKIE...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! AND DONT BE A STRANGER!!

Guest Shockalot

For the benefit of Buxom Blonde and others, I have rarely (and id guess never) posted on the negative consequences of internet gangbanging on the devaluation of the polls and how it will specifically work against the 'gangbangees' and/or legitimate popular stars themselves.

You can all laugh now but next year there may be a 'breakaway star' who really is truly and legitimately highly popular with viewers.

Maybe even someone you really love and want others to know about.

Problem:

Potential employers are first suspicious, then wary because they have no way to know if this is a real indicator or demand.. or just a hoax.

So the 'would-be' star gets passed over or ignored.

This is a serious concern if you are someone like MSN or IMDB and this is part of their business and in IMDB's case affects their revenues.

In the case of IMDB (I posted a long time ago on this) they have an even more sophisticated group of Gangbangers who are engaged in 'Geek Wars' and banging their respective Sci-fi movies against each other.

So if you were unlucky enough to be one of thousands of people looking to IMDB for some 'real advice' from the 'general public' on whether or not to drop money and time on Star Wars RotS Epis.3 you were met with over a hundred reviews exclaiming:

GREATEST FILM IN LAST 10 YEARS!

LUCAS REDEEMED TEN STARS!!!

WAYYYY BETTER THAN LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!

Internet Gangbangers.

So now what happens is that thousands of people go see a movie and realise they were scammed.

Maybe they liked the movie but it sure as hell was no 'TEN STARS OSCAR WINNER GO SEE NOW!!!" film by any stretch.

Worse yet.. Just like the Kaysar Gangbangers in here were 'Voting Down' Eric and Sarah - the IMDB Gangbangers were mega-voting DOWN movies like 'Titanic' or 'The Passion' and especially any other films coming out beside Star Wars.

Now less reason to trust IMDB.

Thats bad.. they make their money from massive traffic that likes to use their site and poll and review system to make informed decisions.

Gangbangers are screwing them over.

So go ahead a think you are 'high fiving' each other because you just fingered Kaysar again.

Think that is smart and awesome. really?

Id suggest that a studio exec would be far MORE likely to be hiring Kaysar if he had a legitimate #1,324 ranking -- and LESS likely to take a chance on what amounts to a huge question mark that is not trustworthy and quite frankly interupting and messing up the real data.

Nobody is listening to you.

Kaysar is already long forgotten.

He can put a lot of effort into the business and probably get a bit part here and there.

Maybe even score a great role as a victim on CSI or something!

I doubt it.

His chances are actually worse now thanks to you.

His chances of becoming seriously depressed and bitter due to his massive compensating ego being filled with unrealistic expectations - very very good!

Thanks to you too.

p.s. Number of posts has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with popularity (i think the misapplying comparisonist buxomblonde was on about this).

Coincidently, I have a lot of posts AND am also highly popular but one thing has nothing to do with the other.

There is NO obligation to read or reply to any of my posts.

Thnx

Guest ranster627
For the benefit of Buxom Blonde and others, I have rarely (and id guess never) posted on the negative consequences of internet gangbanging on the devaluation of the polls and how it will specifically work against the 'gangbangees' and/or legitimate popular stars themselves.

It's weird that this subject keeps coming up ... there was a politician in the States whose site was flooded and closed down by just such a thing ... I saw it on CNN the other day ...

Shock, I don't agree with a lot of what you say, but you have hit on a pet peeve of mine, flooding polls ... it is also a reason I don't trust American Idol ... (yes, different means, but same idea) ... I also find it very distasteful when poll results don't accurately reflect the number of times ONE person called ... and a little off topic, I find it dishonest that after a show airs, we aren't given the "results" statistically by American Idol ...

Those who flood polls to supposedly support their "person" ... actually show their insecurity over that person possibly not being as popular as they perceive ... isn't the hallmark of democracy: "one person one vote"?

When I vote for Kaysar (or anyone else for that matter) I vote once. That's right, as much as I JOKE I do not waste my time dumping cookies, etc... The topic of the thread is to celebrate Kaysar being number one. You constantly jumping in to run it down is what is actually off topic.

BTW, I do laugh at you, but I regret the mentally challenged comment. While I have not been perfect, I am trying to be less insulting, so I would like to take that back. After all, your posts speak for themselves anyway.

It's weird that this subject keeps coming up ... there was a politician in the States whose site was flooded and closed down by just such a thing ... I saw it on CNN the other day ...

Shock, I don't agree with a lot of what you say, but you have hit on a pet peeve of mine, flooding polls ... it is also a reason I don't trust American Idol ... (yes, different means, but same idea) ... I also find it very distasteful when poll results don't accurately reflect the number of times ONE person called ... and a little off topic, I find it dishonest that after a show airs, we aren't given the "results" statistically by American Idol ...

Those who flood polls to supposedly support their "person" ... actually show their insecurity over that person possibly not being as popular as they perceive ... isn't the hallmark of democracy: "one person one vote"?

Ranster, I actually agree with you. I find these things infuriating about American Idol as well. As I mentioned previously, when I vote in a poll I vote as intended. I started this thread just to celebrate a player who I liked. That was the topic. When I ask people to keep voting I can't control how they do it. For certain people to keep running down my opinion and basically 'pi$$ing in my Cherrios' because they don't like the guy is ridiculous. This person has posted the same bogus theory a dozen times (read his post above, it is the same content as many others he has made.) We get it - you don't like him! Because some people 'gangbang' him doesn't lessen my opinion of him, okay.

I will again make the point - if the guy has a fan base that does these things HE IS POPULAR! You can disagree with the methods - but the methods do not remove the FACT that he is popular! So Shockie, I guess you will need to learn to live with that sweetheart! :D

I agree - but it's nice to see Kaysar working it - and shutting up all the negative naysayers! B)

No - shouldn't it be Happy Hagsgiving! :lol:

Ha Ha Ha!

The turkeys hate Hagsgiving. Those turkeys who were able to avoid "the platters" will now fear the next "platter" day ----Hagmas (Ho's Ho's Ho's.) :D

Crappy, I've been meaning to ask you; do you think there is a chance that you and I were separated at birth? :)

Ha Ha Ha!

The turkeys hate Hagsgiving. Those turkeys who were able to avoid "the platters" will now fear the next "platter" day ----Hagmas (Ho's Ho's Ho's.) :D

Crappy, I've been meaning to ask you; do you think there is a chance that you and I were separated at birth? :)

Could be - could be! :lol:

Hey, I already think of you as a 'sister' on this board, and as your 'brother' I've got your back! B)

I'm just upset I never got called sweetheart!

Sorry you felt left out. :lol: That's only because I have the utmost respect for you! :D

Guest Shockalot

You are a sweetheart Ranster.

The whole site went into mourning after you resigned.

Sack cloth and ashes type mourning.

The word 'Popular' is intended to refer to Population.

So, when you see a handful of people voting or loving VERY HARD its not 'popular'.

Its other things.. like maybe 'Cult following' or 'small but loyal' or whatever you want but it is not at all the same as 'Popular'.

If I have a stalker who phones me 289 times a day this does not make me somehow 'popular' with the ladies.

Its not like that makes the equivalent of 289 women phoning me every day.

I cant believe Im attempting to explain this when its already lost on anyone who doesnt get it.

Sigh

See, here is the issue. You do not believe he is popular, because you have some kind of strange issue with Kaysar. He has hit some kind of nerve with you, I don't know why - but I have long since given up caring or trying to figure it out. You miss what the rest of us know - that he does have a LARGE fan base.

Then again, at this point I'm just as bad as you, since I can't believe I'm attempting to explain this when it's already lost on the ONE who doesn't get it.

Oh well, at least I was able to remain polite about it, that's something...

Guest Shockalot

How would you know if Kaysar has a large or broad fanbase?

You dont.

Because you cant get a reliable indication from the Polls.

Thats YOUR fault.

So again.. if you were sitting in an office trying to decide whether or not to bet a whole pile of the company money (and your career) on Kaysar or not.... you dont know.

For all you you know a small but hyperdedicated group of internet losers is just pulling mass gangbangs on Kaysar buttons in some sort of 'fanwar' against Maggie and Eric.

Who knows.

But of course we do know .. its just you and 100 (and shrinking) supergoonie dingbats hanging on to some freaky 'contestant battle' reduced to one targeted Poll.

At least Kaysar is an Iraqi.. that unique facial feature might actually get him a few commercials or some bit parts.

Still, if Rudy or a dozen other reality superstars cant turn this into a career.. dont count on Kaysar doing Jack.

The very fact he is associated with people like you and sp**eluv and all the other vindictive poop-teens only makes him less attractive to any employer - not more lol.

Now I was playing nice. Did you really have to go there? Also, why did you include Spikes? She wasn't in the discussion, you should leave her out of it. I can see that whether I am insulting, or I try to debate you normally it will be impossible for me to have a discussion with you so I guess I need to wise up and go back to ignoring you after this.

I just have one last question that I'd love you to answer (even though I know you won't!) What is the obssession with 'feces' and it's various different lingual interations? Almost every post you make mentions it, or a synonym for it. What gives???

Guest ranster627
You are a sweetheart Ranster.

The whole site went into mourning after you resigned.

Sack cloth and ashes type mourning.

Now I feel truly loved! :D

How would you know if Kaysar has a large or broad fanbase?

You dont.

Because you cant get a reliable indication from the Polls.

That might be true in part ... but there is no denying the loyalty of his fan base and I think we can fairly assume that affects his "Q" (I think that's what it's called) ...

While I agree that flooding polls gives false readings, pollsters have other means to determine popularity and there is just no denying that he is popular to a large segment of society ...

Ahhhhhh..... it's sooo comforting to know there is ONE 'constant' in my life.

I can be assured of popping into this site each day - and reading the exact same thing with the exception of a few words switched around here and there.

It's like knowing that there's always always a candle in the window.... and fresh coffee brewing...

What else could a gal ask for :wub:

Kaysar's still holding the #1 spot!

PS Did you all catch Kelly Clarkson winning the voter's choice award at the AMA's last week? Gotta admire our fellow fingerbangers over at the Kelly Clarkson camp - great stuff! :D

Yes Sam, Kaysar is still number one, and will continue to be!

no problem we like Kaysar! hes dreamy!...blech...no seriously he had his time in the limelight now its time to go-on with his ole self and bring on the new House Guests!...JEM I think we need a new countdown, its not like last years didnt change a few times !

Its gotten so bad I now see webmasters pulling names off of Polls whenever they suspect internet gangbanging and some popularity polls have included 'warnings' about the rankings and suspected gangbangees.

Don't you have something better to do? Why don't you get a real job and refrain from policing people who want to vote in polls.

Archived