KING KAYSAR SOARS TO #1 ON THE MSNBC "IT" LIST

crappysucks

Kaysar is now number one, yet again! His incredible staying power continues to 'shock and awe!'

Let's all celebrate - just be ready for all those jealous 'gangbanger comments.'

Some just can't handle being lame I guess!

Let's keep King Kaysar number one - number one - number one!!!! B)

LOOKY LOOKY HERE!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4043608/ :D

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not particularly. I just find him to be an interesting person, and I appreciated the way he played the game.

I also find it interesting how 'bundged up' other people get that so many people vote for him. Sounds like a little jealousy... B)

Hey, you have your opinion and I have mine. I not trying to say he was the 'master of strategy.' I appreciated the WAY he played, his demeanor and how he came across. I also liked how he kept an even keel through it all.

However, clearly no one's mind is never changed by any of these posts any way. I liked him, you didn't. That's fine, and I certainly don't begrudge you your opinion. I'm just curious why you find it necessary to come into a thread where we are celebrating his victory and piss all over it that's all. Makes you wonder - hhhmmm!!! B)

Guest Shockalot

there was a message in my PM Inbox titled "Please Read Me" from crappysucks.

Its disappeared somehow.

Im just going to assume it was some stupid crap from you but in the astonishing case it was important you will have to resend it.

Its possible its unreadable and disappears because you have chosen to turn off PM.

Thanks.

Excuse me.... isn't the Big Brother Forum open 24/7/365 so that we can post any new news we find for other BB fans to read and comment about ?

(last year we milked every little tidbit we could find about DIANE, Drew, Jase, Scott and Cowboy.... and even fabricated from time to time ;) )

As far as Kaysar and this particular POLL....

1. You can only vote once a week

2. Morty's site isn't even listed as one of the sites (ohh I hate to use this term) finger-banging to keep Kaysar at the top

3. The poll dosen't say that Kaysar is the most 'talented'..... just the most 'popular' for the posters who enjoy using Polls.

Now.... get a GRIP... get your facts straight - or go find a Poll to your liking :angry:

I don't think that it is possible to even vote twice a week in thet poll--it locks up after you vote.
Yes, it's possible to vote multiple times. All you need to do is have cookies disabled or dump them after you vote.

Excuse me.... isn't the Big Brother Forum open 24/7/365 so that we can post any new news we find for other BB fans to read and comment about ?

(last year we milked every little tidbit we could find about DIANE, Drew, Jase, Scott and Cowboy.... and even fabricated from time to time ;) )

As far as Kaysar and this particular POLL....

1. You can only vote once a week

2. Morty's site isn't even listed as one of the sites (ohh I hate to use this term) finger-banging to keep Kaysar at the top

3. The poll dosen't say that Kaysar is the most 'talented'..... just the most 'popular' for the posters who enjoy using Polls.

Now.... get a GRIP... get your facts straight - or go find a Poll to your liking :angry:

I am free to post what I want on this board as long as it is within the rules. If you don't like it, then don't read it or ignore it.

Yes, it's possible to vote multiple times. All you need to do is have cookies disabled or dump them after you vote.

I am free to post what I want on this board as long as it is within the rules. If you don't like it, then don't read it or ignore it.

Thanks Sweetpea! I'm pretty internet 'illiterate' and I didn't know about that cookies trick! Looks like I'm off to 'gangbang for Kaysar!

Thank you Sweetpea, for making it all possible! :P

Gangbang to your hearts content. Glad I could point out how unreliable internet polls are. :lol:

Do you get the picture by now that the reliabilty doesn't matter? Do you also get the picture that it does indicate SOME popularity by the fact that people take their time to manipulate it?

Is there a particular reason why you are so DISTURBED by the fact that Kaysar fans like to vote in these polls?? After all, if you don't like him that much you a free to 'clear those cookies' for someone else.

Just curious, babe! :rolleyes:

Guest Shockalot

There has to be some sort of psychology where self imposed losers and loners are identifying with Kaysar and the degree to which they 'will him' to just appear popular and vindicated reflects the degree to which they lust to be the 'popular one'.

Im not gonna write a Thesis on this but its pretty obvious something is going on here.

btw.. by 'self imposed' im talking about those people who were kinda loners and had no friends in school and if you ever did befriend them you would eventually learn why. Not because they were smart or poor or geeks but because they were in fact quite the selfish aholes.

These folks = Kaysar Gangbangers.

Guest Shockalot

Internet and PhoneVote Gangbanging is a pretty interesting (newer) phenominon to me.

This was recently seen in a MMOGB (massive multiuser online gangbang) between Lord of the Rings Fans and Star Wars Prequel fanboys at the Internet Movie Database (imdb.com)

What happened was a 'fan battle' has been broiling for years.

The Star Wars Gangbangers used FanForums to identify each other and either publically or via PM and email compaigns took out multiple and legitimate accounts.

Used them enough to gain active membership and voting status (this is months prior to the movies release).

Then key volunteers took Wireless Laptops to the Opening Premiere of 'Revenge of the Sith' and, literally within minutes after the Premiere Midnight opening shows ended - The First Reviews showed up on IMDB along with a mass volume of 10Star Ratings.

Reviews were titled "LUCAS REDEEMED!!!" and "THE BEST SW FILM OF THEM ALL!!!"

The Reviews often contained comments like "I DID NOT LIKE THE PREVIOUS TWO EITHER BUT THIS ONE IS TRULY DIFFERENT FOLKS!!"

Now this is taking Gangbanging to a real 'pro-active' level because it was not enough to create an artifical popularity and highly exaggerated reviews but also strived to 'lure' regular would-be movie ticket buyers to go and inflate the box-office numbers even more.

The Box Office Take was also part of the 'Fanboy Battle' so you see how nefarious that trick was.

Many people, seeing these TEN STARS: ITS THE BEST MOVIE IN HISTORY GO GO GO SEE IT, were under the impression this was real.

Now the other thing which is almost more fasinating and even sicker - DOWNvoting their 'rivals'.

The same week all these 10STAR votes came crashing in - the Lord of the Rings (as well as Titanic and The Passion oddly enough) were hit with waves and waves of 'One Star' ratings.

Lastly the Fanboys then organised themselves around monopolising discussion boards and basically 'forcing them' to become 'Fansites'.

Anyone looking for clarificaton and discussion was met with 100 Fanboys raving and encouraging everyone to go see the greatest movie of all time.

Anyone who was seen trying to warn regular movie fans of this scheme was then immediately attacked to be silenced by the IMDB Gangbangers.

So in the event you ever wonder if such a thing as Nazism or Death Cults can possibly happen again in this modern era.

Just look to Internet Gangbanging to see how it not only can happen but the mentality of these types of things is, if anything, being 'perfected' online!

Meanwhile, regular everyday joe spends 20 of his hard earned money and 2 hours of his life at the theatre only to find out he was 'scammed' into seeing a crappy movie just so some fanboys could outbang another rival fangroup.

Whoa! If I am reading this rather long post right, are you likening what you call 'internet gangbanging' to Nazism??? What a complete and total insult to all the victims of that regime! You are seriously over the top pn this one, but of course you probably don't even realize that. WOW! I am simply stunned! :o

Archived