Sign in to follow this  
DivaSupreme

IAN and the car curse

Guest ranster627

Wasn't that curse broken in All Stars?

Kind of. Rob won the car, brought Amber so she got a car too. She ended up winning but technically it was Rob that won the car, sho only won a car too because he picked her.

Guest ranster627

Thanks ... forgot that ... means the curse is still technically in tact ... well then, that does not bode well for Gilligan (Ian)!

IF the curse continues, Ian doesnt have a snowballs chance of winning now.

He got a great set of wheels though.

...picking Katie to be his closest ally in the game doesn't help his chances much either. Yep, I think he's pretty much doomed... :cry:

Guest ranster627

The curse lives on!

This is not the first season in which the winner got a car at the end. I know for a fact that the winner got one at the end of All-Stars, BUT because Amber already had a car (Rob picked her for his and they surprised her with one), Chervelot(sp) asked Amber (Jeff told this to Amber) to pick someone to give the car too. She picked Shi-Ann. I forget why maybe because she was mean to her or something. I cant remember if they did it before that or not but I do remember All-Stars.

Guest ranster627

I forgot about that! Thanks!

Jeff'sGirl you have a great memory. It took some looking around but what I found says that AMber gave ShiAn the car because she cast the deciding vote.

In the first season of Survivor, Richard Hatch won a Pontiac Aztec as part of his prize.

That was the first year Aztecs were made.

Thanks for info carfreak... but, you know that Richard is an abnomially to the Survivor game... hee hee. He's the exception that proves the rule. LOL

Didn't Colby win a aztec, too?? He slept in it with someone because they were showing them in it.

Now remember, I am older and my memory fades sometimes....

I think you're right chatter... but, colby came in second. :evil: (I liked Colby)