Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Where's Jennifer?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
In my case it's less a function of her being the BJ Queen and more a response to the shrieks of 'Jantran' 'Janelle's a drunk' etc... from the FS harpies.

Just more of the typical BB scrappin' that goes on over here... cool.gif

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

• Pip
  • 1,726 posts
I like Janelle ...she was awesome!!!! I dont like people talking trash about her...but hey whatever...If she was family then I would give a shizt...Just because people who don't like call her stupid names isn't going to make me put down her nemisis (sp?). They're both not doing anything worth posting about ...whether they want to be in the media or not...so whatever...

Tina Marie has a wonderful voice Oh lalala is one of the hottest songs from back in the day....

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Sure, it's all well and good to call everyone holier than thou's because they call someone a BJ queen. But, tell me this would all the BJ advocates out there feel the same way if someone was saying that about their wife, mother or daughter. They wouldn't think it was so "sexually liberating" then.

The difference is it was said on public tv and is now public knowledge and people could say what they want about Jennifer because as far as I see it...she is just another reality tv show w**** (like anyone else who tells about their public life for $800.00 per week).

P.S. HOW COME NO ANSWERED MY QUESTION AS TO WHY THEY THINK JANELLE LOOKS LIKE A TRANSEXUAL?

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

• Pip
  • 1,726 posts
What person in the world of reality tv is not a reality tv w****...have you ever been in the casting of a reality show...they ask all kinds of questions to see if you bring in the ratings...wtf are they doing on the dayum show....they either want to be famous or win the money...As many times as April said that she doesnt ca--yer ...duh she came on the show didnt she....The reality is women give blow j's and men go downtown...shyt if he didnt he wouldnt have a chance in "not heaven" with me. But I do agree with you about calling someone the BJ queen ...because we all know thats my title...

As far as Janelle be called a transexual...I for one thinks that she has very strong facial features that can be considered manly but I for one dont think that she is or was a man....

Guest_Shockalot_*

Guest_Shockalot_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(crappysucks @ Dec 8 2005, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In my case it's less a function of her being the BJ Queen and more a response to the shrieks of 'Jantran' 'Janelle's a drunk' etc... from the FS harpies.
Just more of the typical BB scrappin' that goes on over here... cool.gif

There are no 'FS Harpies' there are no 'FSLovers'.
There were mayyyyybe 2-3 people in the entire season describing themselves as 'FS Fans'.
Not enough to qualify as any sort of 'group' or thing.

Janelle is dubbed 'Jantran' for two reasons:
- She was voted overwhelmingly as the 'Tranny Twist' at the start.
- She dresses like a female impersonator (the yellow wig, womans face painted on her own etc)

Jennifer is dubbed 'BJ Whore' for no reason at all.
The best anyone has is that we found out her and a boyfriend traded 'oral sex' once.
Wow.
That means pretty much everyone is a blowjob whore on these boards.
Beau probably IS a blowjob whore and thats the LEAST of things we heard from most those guests.
Jennifer is nearly 'virginal' compare to most any other BB contestants (whos sex lives we know about.. which is most, like it or not)

Mind you.. Kaysar was the actual Virgin. I mean.. a real one. I have to guess he is the ONLY one ever to enter that house.
Probably one of the only ones seen on TV that is over the age of eighteen!!

Orionvierling

Orionvierling

• Pip
  • 2,205 posts
The whole "Tranny Twist" thing was around on this board before the show even started and a bunch of the Janelle supporters were making the joke and comments about it too. It was not a "poll" it was discussion. Keep up cause I cannot keep educating you people.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Well, isn't voting for someone the same as polling. HE WROTE VOTE, HE DID NOT WRITE DISCUSSION. So my question to HIM (and not you) is justified.

blahblahblah

blahblahblah

• Pip
  • 1,726 posts
I just came from there ...I'm currently popping some popcorn and getting a cold Heiney..... tongue.gif I figure since I have some work to do on the computer I might as well be entertained YKWIS WISSLT? biggrin.gif laugh.gif

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
QUOTE(mo @ Dec 11 2005, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you think it's hot in here, blahblahblah, go to the Kaysar got punked thread. LOL

Where is Jennifer anyway? I haven't heard much about her except for the old news being discussed in here. (actually, I really don't give a hoot, just my feeble attempt to keep on topic)

lol...yes where is that Jennifer person????

Guest_Shockalot_*

Guest_Shockalot_*
  • Guests
For the hair-splitters out there - there was both a discussion (several) and at one time a Poll Option on the Tranny Twist.
Janelle won.
I believe Maggie came in second (dont recall) but Janelle was by far the number one suspect (at the time).
To the point where even after the first episode - it had to be discussed further at some length before everyone was convinced she was not a Transsexual.

Im sure its in the archives but you can bother to search for that if you really want to?

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,563 posts
Look closely same head shape just a shorter hair cut...I could be wrong but that person looks a lot like her..and the name Tara could be an alias... on the Pick up Artist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users