Where's Jennifer?

Austin Gambler

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahh Ginger, the soul of brevity, I love it!!! :lol::lol:

UPDATE ON WHERE'S JENNIFER (and boy does that little vixen get around)

Last Seen: Hunts Point the Bronx....yes, our girl has finally made it big on tv. They are filming her comings and goings for that hooker show. ha ha ha ha

UPDATE ON WHERE'S JENNIFER (and boy does that little vixen get around)

Last Seen: Hunts Point the Bronx....yes, our girl has finally made it big on tv. They are filming her comings and goings for that hooker show. ha ha ha ha

Is $20 bucks still her going rate??? :lol:

Guest Shockalot

I know I asked this before but.. why are you making 'jokes' about Jennifer giving 'BJs' and if it is because you think she cheats on her fiance or 'did once' back in college - then why are you making jokes about her being a w****?

You know that comedy or 'jokes' tend to ask for some sort of basis right?

Like it might be funny to say:

"Where is Jennifer now... cashing Kaysars BB Cheques after she got him to sign them over to her"

Or

"Where is Jennifer... ... she is busy helping Maggie move into her newer home"

Otherwise.. I find it a pretty weak premise if your whole 'joke' is based on her admission that she and her boyfriends (two different bfs refered to I recall) traded oral sex in college.

Wow.

Thats sounds like umm.. 90% of everyone who ever lived and probably is a helluva lots LESS ACTIVE or experimental than most of that 90%.

So as much as you are enjoying watching Ginger make 'Good ones!!!' and then applauding it like a trained monkey - it really doesnt work.

If you really wanted to be 'mean spirited' then a sensible angle would be like:

"Whats Jennifer doing now? - She is busy cleaning out Kaysars bank account after he gave her the PIN Number.........again!"

See how that works?

Okay, I'll take a stab at why Jennifer's been given such a hard time (no pun intended) by people. And it's not just here on these boards, it's all boards and also the Love Em or Leave Em boards - she's got the lowest % of all-time according to the poll (fingerbanging or not). To put the endurance comp into context, she went into it as part of the 'Friendship' alliance which was not popular with viewers. She also stood by and laughed when Ivette was talking about going 'cuban' on Kaysar, etc. And she's friends with April, the chain-smoking complainer. Basically, she gave viewers the impression up to that point (for about 5 weeks) that she was just a harmless kind of wanna-bee girl to Maggie's queen bee. Not very admirable, but not very threatening either.

Fast-forward to the endurance comp . . . Kaysar gets voted back into the house by America's Choice with 86% of the vote (fingerbanging or not), Jennifer and Kaysar last 12 hours into the morning. Now both of them are understandably exhausted and start to negotiate. TURNING POINT: When Kaysar starts to play hardball even though he's clearly more exhausted than Jennifer, rather than sticking it out she decided to use her 'feminine wiles' to play on Kaysar's desire to please a pretty woman. She swears on her life to conditions that are not in her teams best interests, which a less naive man might have known was a lie but clearly Kaysar didn't. So now viewers are shocked - she's not a meek harmless innocent who just fell in with an unpopular crowd, she's a manipulative liar who is willing to use her sexuality to pray on kind chivalrous men to avoid earning things the hard way. Additional context note - by doing this, she ends up throwing America's Choice back in our face, leaving people insulted and ignored.

Shock, would you really admire a woman who tried to take advantage of a man's wonderful chivalrous nature by using her sexuality and lies if somebody did this to you? Either you would pick up on her game right off the bat, or you would fall for it and get used. I mean, Kaysar didn't just hand over info - wasn't he baited into doing it?

PS If Jennifer had stuck it out and just beat Kaysar in the endurance comp with endurance, I think people would have been much more willing to give Jennifer the benefit of the doubt over April when 'her friend' mentioned her reputation for BJ's (but maybe not, who knows)

I have to agree with Shock on this one....I truly didnt/dont like Jen but the fact that she did bj's ...wtf...if any woman on here can say that they never done it then I wouldnt want to be next to you on Judgement day. Oral sex is as natural as picking your nose....believe me I know. As much as I really really liked Kaysar...she played him and she will always be remember for that whether good or bad...as will Kaysar for being played...so it kind of balances out both. I know Kaysar in on tv and all but lets see how long it lasts..I enjoyed him on BB but I really dont care to see him on any tv show unless its a show that I already watch.

JMO

In my case it's less a function of her being the BJ Queen and more a response to the shrieks of 'Jantran' 'Janelle's a drunk' etc... from the FS harpies.

Just more of the typical BB scrappin' that goes on over here... B)

I like Janelle ...she was awesome!!!! I dont like people talking trash about her...but hey whatever...If she was family then I would give a shizt...Just because people who don't like call her stupid names isn't going to make me put down her nemisis (sp?). They're both not doing anything worth posting about ...whether they want to be in the media or not...so whatever...

Tina Marie has a wonderful voice Oh lalala is one of the hottest songs from back in the day....

Sure, it's all well and good to call everyone holier than thou's because they call someone a BJ queen. But, tell me this would all the BJ advocates out there feel the same way if someone was saying that about their wife, mother or daughter. They wouldn't think it was so "sexually liberating" then.

The difference is it was said on public tv and is now public knowledge and people could say what they want about Jennifer because as far as I see it...she is just another reality tv show w**** (like anyone else who tells about their public life for $800.00 per week).

P.S. HOW COME NO ANSWERED MY QUESTION AS TO WHY THEY THINK JANELLE LOOKS LIKE A TRANSEXUAL?

What person in the world of reality tv is not a reality tv w****...have you ever been in the casting of a reality show...they ask all kinds of questions to see if you bring in the ratings...wtf are they doing on the dayum show....they either want to be famous or win the money...As many times as April said that she doesnt ca--yer ...duh she came on the show didnt she....The reality is women give blow j's and men go downtown...shyt if he didnt he wouldnt have a chance in "not heaven" with me. But I do agree with you about calling someone the BJ queen ...because we all know thats my title...

As far as Janelle be called a transexual...I for one thinks that she has very strong facial features that can be considered manly but I for one dont think that she is or was a man....

Guest Shockalot
In my case it's less a function of her being the BJ Queen and more a response to the shrieks of 'Jantran' 'Janelle's a drunk' etc... from the FS harpies.

Just more of the typical BB scrappin' that goes on over here... B)

There are no 'FS Harpies' there are no 'FSLovers'.

There were mayyyyybe 2-3 people in the entire season describing themselves as 'FS Fans'.

Not enough to qualify as any sort of 'group' or thing.

Janelle is dubbed 'Jantran' for two reasons:

- She was voted overwhelmingly as the 'Tranny Twist' at the start.

- She dresses like a female impersonator (the yellow wig, womans face painted on her own etc)

Jennifer is dubbed 'BJ Whore' for no reason at all.

The best anyone has is that we found out her and a boyfriend traded 'oral sex' once.

Wow.

That means pretty much everyone is a blowjob whore on these boards.

Beau probably IS a blowjob whore and thats the LEAST of things we heard from most those guests.

Jennifer is nearly 'virginal' compare to most any other BB contestants (whos sex lives we know about.. which is most, like it or not)

Mind you.. Kaysar was the actual Virgin. I mean.. a real one. I have to guess he is the ONLY one ever to enter that house.

Probably one of the only ones seen on TV that is over the age of eighteen!!

If you think it's hot in here, blahblahblah, go to the Kaysar got punked thread. LOL

Where is Jennifer anyway? I haven't heard much about her except for the old news being discussed in here. (actually, I really don't give a hoot, just my feeble attempt to keep on topic)

lol...yes where is that Jennifer person????

Guest Shockalot

For the hair-splitters out there - there was both a discussion (several) and at one time a Poll Option on the Tranny Twist.

Janelle won.

I believe Maggie came in second (dont recall) but Janelle was by far the number one suspect (at the time).

To the point where even after the first episode - it had to be discussed further at some length before everyone was convinced she was not a Transsexual.

Im sure its in the archives but you can bother to search for that if you really want to?

Archived