Sign in to follow this  
April

TAR 8 - Final Two Speculations

I liked the Linz family in the beginning but their unwarranted consuming hatred of the Weavers is becoming very ugly to me. You don't like them, fine. Just shut up and race already.

I generally root for the underdogs so out of the teams that are left, I'd have to say the Weavers and the Bransens are my faves.

I have an idea - -let's take the Bransens, take out the dad, and add in Rolly from the Weavers, and put Papa Bransen with the Weaver women. Then I would root for the Bransens, and the Weavers, well they would still be the Weavers, but now they would have Eeyore. I think it would make them quite interesting, if nothing else.

Okay, I'm losing it - good thing this race is almost over. I still get a kick out of watching the Linzes race too. I don't think they are that mean. Remember for those of you making excuses for the Weaver girls for being young, the youngest Linz is only 20.

and damn hott

may two favorite teams?

THE HOTT LINZ BOYS and a Girl

and..............it would have to be.................

THE HOTT LINZ BOYS and a Girl

yep those are my two favorite teams.....

I agree with so many others WEIRDOS-ER-WEAVERS GO AWAY!!!!!!!!

Im stickin with my original choices (Weavers & Linzs). I DONT want the Godlewskis or the Bransens to win so it better be either the Weavers or Linzs but i prefer the Weavers.

I perfer the Linz family to win

and the sisters lord if they win and we have to see that one crty again I might just jump through the screen and choke her..