Sign in to follow this  
April

TAR 8 - Final Two Speculations

So who does everyone HOPE are the final two as of now??

I hope the Linz family and the Bransen family are there at the end :)

So who does everyone HOPE are the final two as of now??

I hope the Linz family and the Bransen family are there at the end :)

I agree, these are my favorites also

I like the Branson's and the Weaver Family. I know the Weavers are a little out there but then so am I so maybe that's why I'm drawn to them. I like the Branson's because they are a nice family that has been very respectful to each other and especially the girls to their dad.

wow I thought I was the only one who liked the weavers. I also like the Bransen family.

I like the Weavers deep down,

in a pit filled with rocks...

I do like the Branson Family, the Linz Family, The Gaghan Family and Team Pink.

I actually like 3 families. The Paolos becuase they are the most entertaining and the most real. The Linz because they work well together even though they are not the brightest team so far. The Weavers because that buggy crash was the funniest thing this season plus being a single parent makes me root for them too.

Choose?!? You want me to choose already?!? Each family is like a jelly bean, they have their own flavor to be enjoyed at different times during the Race. I love them all!!! Well...except for the Paolo family - they're a vomit flavored Berty Bott. :D

Team Bransen and Team Weaver are my two favs.

I also like Team Linz and Team Gaghan...those two kids are growing on me and the funny thing is, I never thought they would!!

I like the Godlewski sisters. Since I am one of five sisters, I have to root for them - plus I laugh at their fights - seems so familiar.

I also like the Linz family because they seem to work great together - and the sister is always ready to do her share to try to keep up with her brothers.

The Gaghan family is a close third because I thought they would have such a handicap, yet they are doing awesome! And I couldn't help but laugh during the buggy competition when the kids were singing "She'll be Comin' Around the Mountain."

I do not like the Paolas - at all! And the Weaver family used to be at the top of my list, but they are plummeting fast.

The Linz family and the Paolo family. They're a lot of fun to watch. I kinda like the Gaghans, too,

I missed last Tuesday's show. Did the Paolo family do something to redeem themselves? Just wondering since a lot of people seem to like them. :blink:

I like the Gaghans, Weavers and Bransens the most. The Paolos were not my fav at first, but they kind of grew on me tonight. I don't know, maybe b/c they were actually being somewhat nice to each other. But I guarantee if they start dropping in the ranks again, they will be at each like never before.

I like the Weavers. I'm confused why the other teams are being so mean to them. They are very loving and respectful to one another, and don't seem to participate in the name-calling that the other teams do. Is it because they're actually behaving as if they are in a race and competing against the other teams?

And the Paolo family is growing on me. Actually I'd be happy with anyone winning except the Gaghans. I can't stand those kids.

I absolutely root for the Gaghan family over any of the others. Those kids rock!!!

I like the Weavers and most the other teams are decent but, I really don't like the "make so-and-so team" the enemy and get everyone else to feel there is justification for the bashing. Maybe it's editing because they make it to the end but, I don't see what's so horrible about the Weaver family. So, I guess that's why I don't like the other teams as much as the Weavers. The bro's/sis and the sis/dad's team are making themselves feel better at the expense of others. *shakes head*

jm2c

I like the Weavers' too! I think they're the underdog of this race. I know it is because they're not very social and cooperative with the other teams, but still, it's a competition, not a groups' project!

As of last night I also like the Paolos'. It's true, they're the most real, and the ones who will learn more about themselves and each other in this journey. The two weasely thug sons actually touched my heart last night when one said he was proud of his Dad the trash collector...and the other (or was it the same one?) kissed his annoying Mahhh and said he was happy it was her, he bunji jumped with...sniff! Very cool! Not to mention the bear hugs dad keeps giving Phil at every pit stop LOL!

I liked the Gaghans as of last night too. They're a little stiff, but very sweet and supportive with/of each other.

The Linzs' I like and dislike. They can be very funny, but also extremely arrogant, cocky, and condescending...time will tell.

Yeah, the Paolos had a couple of those breakthrough moments that should make people yhink a little more kindly toward them.

The mother was so happy after the bungee jump when the son tols her how proud he was of her, cause she was worried that he didnt love her and that shed failed as a mother.

I've always suspected they're a very close=knit group that just communicates by yelling at each other----- I guess it shows that close families come in a lot of different forms. :)

Linz Family still of course, and the paolos are growing on me a lot.

Mike, you should seriously have that looked at. :rolleyes:

cannot help it ...lol

I must admit that the Paolo's change in attitude towards each other has changed my mind about them. They are seeing each other in different ways and liking what they see.

As for least fav.................Weaver's...........no comment!

Since the Gaghans are out, I guess the Bransens.

I am rooting for the Linz family, the Godlewski's are my 2nd fav of the teams that are left.

I am rooting 100% against the Weaver family. I would hate to see their actions :unsure: & attitudes <_< rewarded.