Sign in to follow this  
MomCatHB

Episode 14 - The Ultimate Shock

"The final four castaways begin to rethink their strategies when a once solid alliance unravels with the slip of a tongue.

In the aftermath of an emotional Tribal Council, arguments abound, feelings are hurt and friendships are questioned.

A shocking development during the final Immunity Challenge promises to go down in SURVIVOR history.

Tears and harsh words fuel a tense session between the jury and the final two castaways. Who will win and become the Ultimate Survivor?"

What are your thoughts for the finale?

Guest ranster627

I totally agree, I think Ian made a fatal mistake in the last episode, and now he is under Katie's spell ...

Ranster I totally agree with you. Ian is under her spell, you could tell with they were on the beach togther. He also made that fatal mistake of taking Tom, he shouldn't have done that because the girl could have turned on all of them and voted them out. Katie got to worked up over it also, no need for all that emotion, she took him out last week.

I couldn't believe Caryn tonight..opened the can of worms, makes for some interresting TV that is for sure. She was probably gone anyway figures she may as well stire it up now, I cant blame her I would have too. Did you see the look on the jurys faces..they wanted to know everything. I bet she will change a few peoples vote in the jury house now..with all her information.

In my opinion if Jenn is in the final 2, she will win, because she hasn't done anything bad. She dosen't go behind peoples back, (from at least what I have observed, she oculd change thought this next episode.) I dont like her, because she hasn't done anything and has rode the coattails of everyone (reminds of someone from All-Stars who happen to win the million, but I will not mention who, dont want to cause another debate). I think the big rift will be between Tom/Ian because of the question he asked him. I am still pulling for Tom, I hope he wins he deserves it, he has played the game. Other than him I dont know because Ian is to wrapped up in Katie, Katie is to emotional, and Jen does nothing. What does everyone else think?

Guest ranster627

I think the "spell" will be his undoing and a distraction that will cost him in the end!

Guest ranster627

Tom may deserve it, but I find that those who deserve it rarely win.

Tom may deserve it, but I find that those who deserve it rarely win.

I hate when people say someone didn't deserve to win. If they win they deserve it. I don't care if it is someone who did nothing and won no challenges..the fact that they made it to the final two is good enough for me. Cause obviously the other players are idiots. Just like CB on BB last year.

Guest ranster627

I agree with that, I was interpreting the word deserve to being the strongest ...but I agree, in the end, the winner deserved it, because they won --- duh!

I am almost afraid to post this, and will probably end up regretting it, but I sense that Ian and Katie shall become the next Romber.

Thats a tough one to picture. Ian is pleasnt enough, but ewwwww, it would take a miracle of editing to make Katie adorable. Part of Rob's "charm" was his conniving, Ian doesn't even connive. If he caves in to Katies emotional outbursts he "deserves" to lose.

Guest ranster627

both worked great ... thanks unknown!