Sign in to follow this  
Adria0

May 12th Show

The final 5 was SO boring. This is a time when they should be lieing and backstabbing, not crying and hugging! (Katie and Ian). Even though Caryn spiced things up at Tribal Council, I would have to say that the highlight of last night's episode was seeing the jury (Steph in particular)! Just imagine if you took out the final four and replaced them with any four jury members! Steph brings that competitive spirit that EVERYONE loves, Coby can create some MUCH needed drama, and Janu.. well shes Janu, admit it .. it was sorta interesting watching her dance manicially on her isolated island :)

Highlight:The realization that a wee 5 year old lass could beat Ian up.

Give that beanpole a bluidy hanky!Och!*kicks sand in sissy Ians face* :twisted:

Geez..tears and hugs and "best friends"..when did Survivor become a soap opera? Tonights show was ridiculous!!

I thought tonights show was pretty good... Lots of drama, pain and tension...

Congrats on the new car Dolphin boy!!! What a sweet ride!! You can tell he doesn't drive much... I would have fired that beast up, Told Tom to hold on, revved her up to 5000 rpm and dumped the clutch!! Yee Haa!!

What a bunch of BS this show sucks!! KT and Jen are total IDIOTS!!! Tom is nothing but a bully...and Ian..I hope the next time he is swimming with his dolphin friends one of them ram him in the nuts!!

The tribal council I loved the outcome not so much. I fear it will be Tom and Ian in the final 2 so It might not even really matter what Caryn said.

Guest ranster627

I think it will be one of them and Katie ... I would take her ... I think she is the most beatable ... then again, Tom is not well liked by the jury, IMHO.

I am praying for a Jen upset..she sneaks in there and wins the next 2 immunity challenges!! Just to shake things up..Wishful thinking I know

I agree with Ran that Tom may not be well liked by the jury. Even Steph had a bitter look on her face when Tom spoke last night. When his bullying tactics get back to them, things may get worse. On the other hand, Katie deserved a little bullying. This is the second time she's caved to it.

But if you look at the flip side.....

Katie was the bully, even especially with the tears. She knows very well that Ian is a wimp and could not stand to see her cry or hear her doubt him. She is playing him like a 12 string guitar!!! She knows all of his buttons!! So she may turn into the master manipulator of this game!! Look at how she played up to Caryn when the girls were together, it may be that she pulled Caryn's strings and cused the outburst at the tribal counsel just so the jury caould see the divisions in the tribe. Good stage playing on her part. She may well win this season without winning any competition except the one that really counts.

Guest ranster627

Bully and manipulator thy name is Katie ... she sure knows how to turn on those waterworks ... and her words were like darts!

But is she tries them on Tom, she may find out what the feeling of hard hand on backside feels like!!!

Caryn's been ready to go & knew she would be.She wanted to step o'er to the other side with a two finger send off...hehehe 8)