Sign in to follow this  
hanklee

Danni Boatwright modeling pictures

Hey guys!!

If you want to see some great photos of Danni Boatwright from her modeling carear go to this site!!

Click here ExposireInc then click on Print Models and then click on Women and finally on Danni's photo in the right hand column at the top!! She is really hot in these shots!!

Hank

:ninja: :ninja:

Just saw a new photo of her in me TV Guide and I got one wee word.

gross......................... :huh:

I just told my husband that she looks absolutely disgusting. I don't think I have ever seen even hollywood movie stars look that skinny. She looks like she is starving herself.

Hey, That's my woman you're talking about!!!!! :lol:

But seriously , she does look pretty anorexic. Which is unusual ecause that tribe has won a couple of reward challenges and got a bunch of food.

But she's not showing any signs of breaking down physically, always does great in the challenges,and I'm sure the medics are looking out for stuff like that, so I guess not to worry-----

The girl is way too skinny. She looks like a skeleton. She has been handling it rather well, though. She doesn't act like it has affected her energy though. Go, Danni!

Seriously, she needs to be voted off so she can eat.

The girl is way too skinny. She looks like a skeleton. She has been handling it rather well, though. She doesn't act like it has affected her energy though. Go, Danni!

Seriously, she needs to be voted off so she can eat.

That chick is NASTY looking! I think skeletor lives! There is such a thing as TOO thin! B)

Danni looks better than some of the girls from previous Survivors. At lest you can see muscle under that skin and not all bone. But yes she is very thin.

Danni looks better than some of the girls from previous Survivors. At lest you can see muscle under that skin and not all bone. But yes she is very thin.

Hey, personally I like to have a little meat on dem bones! To each his own... B)

Personally, I'd rather look at men. Unfortunately Gary, Judd and Bobby Jon make me want to poke my eyes out. :) Bobby Jon went from chubby to skinny in what seemed like a day. :blink:

But as an observation Danni has always looked more athletic than say Cindy or Steph.

There will be nothing left of her by the end, if she makes it that far.

There will be nothing left of her by the end, if she makes it that far.

That's right, nothing but a buff and some bones! :lol:

Personally, I'd rather look at men. Unfortunately Gary, Judd and Bobby Jon make me want to poke my eyes out. :) Bobby Jon went from chubby to skinny in what seemed like a day. :blink:

But as an observation Danni has always looked more athletic than say Cindy or Steph.

Oh, come on now! Steph has a fantastically athletic body. And keep in mind for Danni to look that skinny on tv, she has to be even skinnier in person.

*Thinks o' Danni and makes finger down throat motions*

*Thinks o' Danni and makes finger down throat motions*

The thought of those bones makes me want to vomit too! I mean, you might as well dig up a corpse! B)

Edited by crappysucks

I think you could get a really good stick and play "Swannee River" on her ribs.

How about - 'the knee bone's connected to the shin bone, the shin bone's connected to the ankle bone...'

Let's face it - she's just plain scary! I wonder if she'll clean up good at the end of the season. I know I wouldn't want to 'jump dem bones!' :lol:

Anyone remember how Eliza from Survivor Vanuatu looked after a month? Her eyes bugged out of her face so much it scared me to look at her.

Yeah ...she looked like an Alien. But I must say the conditions that they are in can change a person physically and mentally. But in the real world they all look pretty nice...IMO :D

Eliza dinna go intae Survivor lookin like a parasite was eating her alive from the inside out!

Danni did.

I'm gonna stuff her wi' straw! B)

Eliza dinna go intae Survivor lookin like a parasite was eating her alive from the inside out!

Danni did.

I'm gonna stuff her wi' straw! B)

She needs to be stuffed with more than straw! B)

Och!I'm afraid I'm under-qualified tae stuff...wrong equipment....

{KILT FLASH}

See?