Sign in to follow this  
zoomer

Fast Forwards or Yields?

Has anyone heard if there are any fast forwards or yields in this version of the "race"?

OK, my next question is what family(ies) tries for the fast forward and who might yield who? Don't they usually have a fast forward by about the fourth or fifth leg of the race?

Hmm good question.

The ganghan (sp?) family seems so competitive that they might try for a fast forward. Also the Shroeders are so full of themselfs I bet they go for a FF also.

I also liked the FF as well every round. FF could make you or break you.

I dont like the Yeild though. I think people use the yeild on a personal level instead of a strategy level most of the time.

B)

why do they keep putting the yields on non-elimination legs?? its friggin pointless

I agree that the Yield could be a very good strategic tool but didn't realize it was being used on non-elimination rounds. That is a waste. This all got me to thinking, how many times has it really been used?

i also miss the fast forwards on evry round i dont like the yeilds really when they are used on non elimination rounds it just serves no purpose

i also miss the fast forwards on evry round i dont like the yeilds really when they are used on non elimination rounds it just serves no purpose

i know!!!

they just want to create the drama

like when the linzes yeilded the weavers. and then it was non-elimination.