Kaysar 7% MORE Popular than Maggie - Proper Popularity Poll Reveals!

Guest Shockalot

To Shock:

I have a question.

Hypothetically, if you were a houseguest in a BB house and you cried like a little baby when you were nominated how popular would you be? Do you think it would be greater than 82% or less than 18%. This is all hypothetical and a SMALL question to answer.

To Shock:

I have a question.

Hypothetically, if you were a houseguest in a BB house and you cried like a little baby when you were nominated how popular would you be? Do you think it would be greater than 82% or less than 18%. This is all hypothetical and a SMALL question to answer.

Shock, here is a great chance to get on the record! Do you have a response for Ginger?

Guest Shockalot

Probably you should stop spamming and flooding threads with off-topic (and off forum) imports and ask yourself when did Kaysar get 82% and who was this out of (people he was against).

Then ask what he won 82% 'of'.

Was it popularity.

Not necessarily although that was included.

He won the most votes (not voteRs) to return to the house for a minimum one more week OVER Michael or Eric.

He did however win 7% more votes than Maggie in this poll which was out of everyone and for actual popularity.

7%

Im surprised you are not touting those incredible numbers.. SEVEN percent MORE than Maggie!

I think he might even have the second or third highest popularity at the Lovemleaveem CBS polls still?

Probably you should stop spamming and flooding threads with off-topic (and off forum) imports and ask yourself when did Kaysar get 82% and who was this out of (people he was against).

Was it popularity.

He won the most votes (not voteRs) to return to the house for a minimum one more week OVER Michael or Eric.

He did however win 7% more votes than Maggie in this poll which was out of everyone and for actual popularity.

7%

Im surprised you are not touting those incredible numbers.. SEVEN percent MORE than Maggie!

I think he might even have the second or third highest popularity at the Lovemleaveem CBS polls still?

Oh, but this is ON topic, QUITTERBOY!!! The question is if you were in a BB game, would you stay and be evicted like a man, or would you be a little crybaby QUITTERBOY??? Don't answer too fast - think about it!

Maybe use your vast experience....................okay, QUITTERBOY???

Oh, but this is ON topic, QUITTERBOY!!! The question is if you were in a BB game, would you stay and be evicted like a man, or would you be a little crybaby QUITTERBOY??? Don't answer too fast - think about it!

Maybe use your vast experience....................okay, QUITTERBOY???

ohhohhohh.. let me vote! i vote that QUITTERBOY would cry like a baby and stomp out of the game cause he was nominated!!!! :ninja:

:taps table lightly, tap tap tap tap tap:

OH, QUITTERBOY---I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER. Still mopping up your tears from the floor, quitterboy?

ohhohhohh.. let me vote! i vote that QUITTERBOY would cry like a baby and stomp out of the game cause he was nominated!!!! :ninja:

DING DING DING DING DING.......Fizzle, you voted the right answer, and heck no one even had to fingerbang Shock's vote...More than 82% of posters think that Shock would be a cry baby and act like a quitterboy if nominated.

Was it popularity.

7%

He won America's Choice. Period, end of sentence. Sorry you can't deal with that.

BTW, I heard you are a QUITTERBOY. Is that true? B)

Damn I wish I had been there to see him cry like that... Must have been fun... I don't understand it really... Isn't BB all about voting someone out each week? What did he pull a Maggie and want everyone to hand it to him?

OMG Shock, give it a rest...we all KNEW that Kaysar was and is more popular than Maggie. Why are you so completely obsessed with him??? You have already told us a million times that you are not a Kaysar fan, but I think you have started more Kaysar threads than anyone here. You need a hobby!

btw Shock...who in the heck is Kalan Porter??? He is obviously not as popular as Kaysar!

I took a quick look - and this is who Kalan Porter is - Kalanporter.com

AWW! Isn't dat tweet! I fink Shockie has a crush. B)

No kidding! He also looks like a child - has me a bit worried as to why shockie is idolizing him??? :blink:

and he says all of us are 15 year olds! i think someone should contact this kalan porter kid and tell him he has a stalker.... :blink:

Archived