Kaysar 7% MORE Popular than Maggie - Proper Popularity Poll Reveals!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

Finally a proper Poll comes out rating the Houseguests popularity.

Contrary to popular rumour - Kaysar only won a vote to see who would re-enter the game for one week between himself and Eric and Michael.

A Proper Poll was held in which Eric jumped out to an early lead as the most popular BB6 guest.

Tables turned as the results kept coming in until finally Kaysar won out with 9,313 over Maggies close second place finish of 7,056.

Weirdly, Ivette received the least amount of votes at less than 1% whereas univerally boredom inducing partner Beau Beasley captured Fifth place! (??)

At the end of the day, Kaysar showed himself getting 7% more popularity than Maggie.

Hence earning the nickname 'Mr.7%'!

big_brother_poll_1.gif

Article:

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005...r_ridha_vo.html

Contrary to popular rumour - Kaysar only won a vote to see who would re-enter the game for one week between himself and Eric and Michael.

A Proper Poll was held in which Eric jumped out to an early lead as the most popular BB6 guest.

Tables turned as the results kept coming in until finally Kaysar won out with 9,313 over Maggies close second place finish of 7,056.

Weirdly, Ivette received the least amount of votes at less than 1% whereas univerally boredom inducing partner Beau Beasley captured Fifth place! (??)

At the end of the day, Kaysar showed himself getting 7% more popularity than Maggie.

Shock,

Please give it a rest. This poll is from the end of July. :blink: Couldn't you come up with something a little more "current." I would easily believe there are more "current" polls comparing all the houseguests based upon popularity. Therefore, this poll from July 31 is so important because .... ??? It appears that you are still grasping for staws and looking quite desperate to prove your point. Desperation isn't a pretty picture, okay? Maybe if you could produce something from September, you might have more luck.

Shock, I believe that you can find more productive uses for your time rather than combing the internet for "old information" to support your "sense of reality."

Better luck next time .... :rolleyes:

good god Suckalot! you really are nuts arent you??? i think someone should alert Kaysar that his safety is in danger.... and maybe give him a picture of you in case you break out of the nuthouse and go after him, he will know what you look like.

::::begs suckalot to step AWAY from the computer:::::::

All kidding aside, Shock - and I mean REALLY!

Where is your poll to find out what percentage of women on this board find you offensive, scary and yes, "creepy" as compared to Kaysar or Michael? I never saw your answer to that one. If you get over 82%, will you take that as a sign that you should stop? No, probably not - because you don't REALLY care about how you treat women - or how WE feel. Just another thing you think you can use in your campaign/obsession about Kaysar.

Now I can see what you have been doing the past two days. Great job with that. :rolleyes:

:::reads shock's post:::

:::puts fingers on keys to respond:::

:::reads shock's post again::::

:::wonders what "univerally" means:::

:::shakes head and mutters to herself:::

"What some people won't do for a little attention.

This guy has to be 82% delusional

with a 7% chance of recovery."

:::exits thread to read something more timely, informative and thought provoking:::

B)

big_brother_poll_1.gif

Article:

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005...r_ridha_vo.html

What an outrage...it's all because of those Friendship fans fingerbanging the polls! I bet only 2% of the audience voted 90% of Maggie's votes. Leave it to Friendship fans to fingerbang the polls. How many times did you vote, Shock?

:rolleyes:

Guest Shockalot

Hey.. Im trying to help the guy.

He can print this out and put it on his resume.

Maybe even get a job in the hospital where Maggie works.

She could pull some strings for him.

He is afterall.. 7% MORE popular than her!

The Proper Poll is about as current as the other one being used all the time btw.

82% is from what.. July.

Hey.. Im trying to help the guy.

He can print this out and put it on his resume.

Maybe even get a job in the hospital where Maggie works.

She could pull some strings for him.

He is afterall.. 7% MORE popular than her!

The Proper Poll is about as current as the other one being used all the time btw.

82% is from what.. June?

hmmmm ....

bb6 started in july ended in september

july 31???

nope there are other polls closer to

the end of the show

(not sure what shock was watching in june

maybe it was his underbunders soaking

- 82% chance he gets tracks in his undies

his brain probably has a small leak)

i believe there is a .007% chance that

kaysar would ever approach maggie about

a job

but an 82% that maggie will meet

shock

after the police nab him

and charge him for stalking maggie

maggie will meet shock first at the police lineup

then again while admitting him to the psychiatric ward of the hospital

keep searching in that vacuum

you call a mind

for other fictional facts you can give us

shockie old boy

you are a man who is meant

to be in a padded room

:::thinks to herself:::

"unless you are in a padded room already"

:::nods to herself because that would explain alot:::

B)

Oh well.... if we're gonna show polls.... here's another one.... that's still taking votes

(there's a lot of Polls out there - - and hmmmm, they all seem to have the same results ;) )

http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=3092064485

Big Brother 6

Vote

Current Results

Who is your favorite housguest

Janelle (18%)

Kaysar (14%)

James (14%)

Sarah (12%)

Howie (10%)

Rachel (10%)

Michael (9%)

Ashlea (9%)

Maggie (0%)

Ivette (0%)

Eric (0%)

Beau (0%)

April (0%)

Jennifer (0%)

55 total votes

Who is your favorite pair?

James & Sarah (30%)

Ashlea & Janelle (25%)

Kaysar & Michael (21%)

Howie & Rachel (21%)

Eric & Maggie (0%)

Beau & Ivette (0%)

April & Jennifer (0%)

55 total votes

Who is your favorite final four member?

Janelle (76%)

Maggie (10%)

Ivette (7%)

April (5%)

55 total votes

This poll was created on 2005-10-07 15:44:07 by me_not_me12.

Quote from Shock's poll from the end of July

"Reality TV Magazine ran a one week long poll asking the question “Who is your favorite Big Brother houseguests?” There were over 35,000 votes cast in the Reality TV"

It just shows that ... old, new or ongoing Polls.... the Sov's seem to be the favs of the public.

Let it rest <_<

:::reads shock's post:::

:::puts fingers on keys to respond:::

:::reads shock's post again::::

:::wonders what "univerally" means:::

:::shakes head and mutters to herself:::

"What some people won't do for a little attention.

This guy has to be 82% delusional

with a 7% chance of recovery."

:::exits thread to read something more timely, informative and thought provoking:::

B)

Great reponse! I'm going to take a page out of your book on this one, put my 'bitch slappin' hand away and just move on! Thanks Happiness!

B)

Guest Shockalot

I see Kaysar got 14% in that one Poll.

Thats pretty good.

Maybe change his nickname to 'Mr.14%' instead of 'Mr.7% More'.

Still its pretty good that Kaysar got 7% more than Maggie in this popularity poll (dont forget the AC poll was not a popularity poll).

Considering she was a way better player who won the game and Kaysar is unofficially the worst player in BB history - thats pretty good he squeaks ahead by a mere 7%.

Anyone else agree?

I see Kaysar got 14% in that one Poll.

Thats pretty good.

Maybe change his nickname to 'Mr.14%' instead of 'Mr.7% More'.

Still its pretty good that Kaysar got 7% more than Maggie in this popularity poll (dont forget the AC poll was not a popularity poll).

Considering she was a way better player who won the game and Kaysar is unofficially the worst player in BB history - thats pretty good he squeaks ahead by a mere 7%.

Anyone else agree?

How it must suck to have spent all your time fingerbanging Maggie on this poll only to have Kaysar STILL kick her ass by 7%. I remember this poll . . . it was the one we all DELIBERATELY AVOIDED because none of us wanted to waste our votes on a poll which wasn't going to count for anything, unlike AC which was being conducted at that very same time.

Yet despite having his votes divided by two ongoing polls, KingKaysar managed to win BOTH by a landslide. Maggie despite having her votes concentrated into only one poll still managed to lose. What a devastating blow - no amount of money will be able to bring her the warmth and comfort that our beloved Kaysar did and still enjoys. Sucks to be Maggie. :P

Alternate response: See Happiness above :)

Guest Shockalot

It doesnt work that way Sam.

Kaysar did not win 82% of a popularity contest of houseguests.

He won more votes picking him for one thing only - returning to the game for a minimum one week.

Thats it.

Over Michael and Eric for crying out loud.

Mike and Cappy.

This poll is a proper popularity poll.

Kaysar squeaks by Maggie with just 7%.

Yep.. I can see why you dont like the real poll.

Maybe keep pretending Kaysar won '82%' popularity and then twist it to '82 Times Greater' than 'any'one else.

Sounds better that way.

A New Poll asking if anyone remembers Kaysar is due out soon.

Kaysar is picked to win 82% by people who dont remember who he was.

Good times!

good god Suckalot! you really are nuts arent you??? i think someone should alert Kaysar that his safety is in danger.... and maybe give him a picture of you in case you break out of the nuthouse and go after him, he will know what you look like.

::::begs suckalot to step AWAY from the computer:::::::

totally agree w/ that person.. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW KAYSAR... nobody hear duz but your going friking psychotic over this thing give it a rest! I know you'll just comeback w/ something 2 shut everybody on this whole message board down or whatever but jeez.. lET IT GO

lmao, what what makes this a "proper" poll? The fact that it has kaysar still most popular but has maggie in second place?

You want to brag that maggie is a mere 7% behind him, but howie is only 1% behind her & Janelle 5. The Sov's overall still have a higher percentage.

And win you win something (a poll or w/e) percentage really doesn't matter. Kaysar is sitll most popular. Get over it already.

It doesnt work that way Sam.

Kaysar did not win 82% of a popularity contest of houseguests.

He won more votes picking him for one thing only - returning to the game for a minimum one week.

Thats it.

Over Michael and Eric for crying out loud.

Mike and Cappy.

This poll is a proper popularity poll.

Kaysar squeaks by Maggie with just 7%.

Yep.. I can see why you dont like the real poll.

Maybe keep pretending Kaysar won '82%' popularity and then twist it to '82 Times Greater' than 'any'one else.

Sounds better that way.

A New Poll asking if anyone remembers Kaysar is due out soon.

Kaysar is picked to win 82% by people who dont remember who he was.

Good times!

:::thinking to herself:::

"82% .... 7% ... 14% .... kaysar ... maggie ...

eric .... michael ... polls ...." :blink:

:::scratches head:::

:::smiles to herself and thinks:::

"thank god i am not shock" :)

good luck shock

hope you got it all figured out ;)

hint: your popularity is down 14% to 7%

and 82% of the people on the board wish

you could find something else to discuss.

the other 18% can't read ....

they just look at the pictures you post

B)

Call me blonde if you wish, but I don't get it.

If you forget the 7%, you get:

"Kaysar MORE Popular than Maggie"

The rest of us already knew that, Shockalot.

So glad you finally figured it out.

And since this is a "proper" popularity poll, looks like you never have to argue that Kaysar is the most popular again. (But I doubt that will stop you, because you never did have to argue that, and yet there you were, unstoppable.)

p.s. I'm sure it's MUCH MORE than 7% now, more than 2 MONTHS later.

Geez, what a waste of time this was.

Guest Shockalot

Well I think its safe to say neither Kaysar or Maggie will be included in anymore popularity polls for a while.

By now, everyone is rallying to reality show fandom over a whole new set of faves from The Apprentice, Survivor and Amazing Race.

Does anyone even remember the name of that yellow-haired girl on BB6.. whatsername.. Jennella?

Maggie and Ivette will be remembered more because of winning.

Maggie moreso.

Kaysar will be remembered as well as Eric and more as a sort of 'popcult abberation' than anything else.

Well I think its not safe to say neither Kaysar or Maggie will be included in anymore popularity polls for a while. (Where's that "IT" poll again?)

Does anyone even remember the name of that yellow-haired girl on BB6.. whatsername.. April?

Maggie and Ivette will be remembered more because of whining.

Ivette moreso. (And for a bunch of other annoying things too.)

Kaysar will be remembered fondly.

And Eric more as a sort of 'pipsqueak abberation' than anything else.

--------------------

Kalan Porter is NO Kaysar!

Disclaimer: The preceding is only my opinion, and as such, belongs to me alone. You can disagree with it, but that won't make it wrong. And resemblance to other opinions may be strictly coincidental.

Well I think its not safe to say neither Kaysar or Maggie will be included in anymore popularity polls for a while. (Where's that "IT" poll again?)

Does anyone even remember the name of that yellow-haired girl on BB6.. whatsername.. April?

Maggie and Ivette will be remembered more because of whining.

Ivette moreso. (And for a bunch of other annoying things too.)

Kaysar will be remembered fondly.

And Eric more as a sort of 'pipsqueak abberation' than anything else.

--------------------

Kalan Porter is NO Kaysar!

Disclaimer: The preceding is only my opinion, and as such, belongs to me alone. You can disagree with it, but that won't make it wrong. And resemblance to other opinions may be strictly coincidental.

Spot on Buxom - spot on! B)

Ivette did not win.

I believe bb fans will ALWAYS remember all the hoseguest. Maggie & Ivette will be remembered for being a part of bb period....and they won't be remembered fondly the wya janelle/hoiw & Kaysar will.

Shock can you answer my question please? What makes this poll "proper"?

Archived