Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Passions

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
Who's In and Who's Out at Passions

As previously reported Galen Gering (Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald) has yet to renew his contract with NBC's Passions. But Gering isn't the only top male star whose future with the show is still very much in doubt.

Fan favorite Ben Masters (Julian Crane) has yet to re-up with Passions, prompting some to worry that the actor might be dropped to recurring status or cut from the cast all together. Masters is one of eleven original cast member still with the almost-six-year-old Passions.

While Gering and Masters' may both have uncertain futures with Passions, a handful of their co-stars have already made the decision to renew their contracts. As is the norm in these situations, the terms of the deals have not been announced. That said, signing on for more Passions are: Eric Martsolf (Ethan Winthrop), Juliet Mills (Tabitha Lenox), Tracey Ross (Eve Russell), Danica Stewart (Jessica Bennett), Rodney Van Johnson (TC Russell), Kim Ulrich (Ivy Crane) and McKenzie Westmore (Sheridan Crane).

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
Passions SPOILERS DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW
WEEK OF MAY 2

Rebecca pressures Ethan to find the legal loophole necessary to keep the promise he made to Theresa to take Jane away if she didn't keep the peace with Gwen. Gwen also wants a chance to raise the little girl she loves, and wants Ethan to make a choice -- keep the promises he made to both Theresa and Gwen, or back down once again. Ethan is torn over what to do, even though part of him still believes that Theresa should not be raising that child, he doesn't want to separate a child from it's mother. Rebecca finds an unlikely ally in Ivy, who agrees to help her in her cause, and reminds Ethan of many of Theresa's past crimes, but Theresa herself is her own worst enemy when she finds Ethan and grabs him, pulling him into a kiss in the hopes that it will make him change his mind. Rebecca and Gwen catch them together, but Gwen is still prepared to keep the peace and offers Theresa a truce, but Theresa counters with an ultimatum -- unless Gwen divorces Ethan and gives him to her, she will move forward with pressing charges. Even Ethan can't believe her words, and he issues an ultimatum of his own -- if Theresa continues to force the issue, he will take Jane away from her. Ivy, meanwhile, makes a promise of her own -- if Theresa tries to hurt her son again, she will regret it.

Fox continues his attempts to regain custody of the baby, but Chad is firm in his conviction that he will be raising that boy. Not understanding why Julian isn't helping him more, Fox accuses his father of taking Chad's side over his. At the docks, Whitney remembers the events that led to the point she's at, and as Tabitha watches, Whitney bangs her fists on the rail in frustration, not realising how weak it is. As the rail gives way and Whitney ends up in the water, Theresa shows up and saves her life. While Chad bonds with his new son (in more ways than one!), Eve and Julian also get a chance to bond with him, neither realising that T.C. is preparing an all-out war against Chad, who he swears will not raise his grandson (didn't Tabitha once claim T.C. would kill someone over Whitney?). Fox, meanwhile, tries to talk to Whitney, but Theresa protects her friend from Fox's presence and whisks her away. Whitney later heads to the Blue Note to drown her sorrows, where she is confronted by Fox. Julian, of course, continues to be worried about Chad's obsession with Whitney. Whitney sings a heart-wrenching song at the Blue Note, but it doesn't stop Fox from confronting her again.

While Alistair continues hitting on Beth at the Blue Note, Sheridan and Luis also show up in an attempt to get Sheridan's mind off of Beth being proven as Marty's mother, not realising they're on a collision course with each other. Sheridan remains angry that Luis chooses to believe the DNA results over her feeling that Marty is her son, as Mrs. Wallace remains desperate to get to Beth before she and Alistair can go 'all the way'. Beth's occupied all right, but it's not with Alistair, as she and Sheridan get into a catfight at the club. While Sheridan and Beth fight, Alistair does his own 'good deed' for the day by slipping Beth a knife to use against Sheridan. Luckily things end relatively peacefully, and as Beth and Alistair prepare to cement their relationship, Luis and Sheridan continue to argue about Marty. Mrs. Wallace manages to find the incestuous lovebirds as Sheridan comes to a shocking realisation about Beth.

Ivy tries to talk to Sam at the Blue Note, but he turns his back on her, leaving Ivy alone at the bar where she orders a drink to take the edge off. It isn't long before Fox shows up, also freshly hurting, and the two commiserate over their miserable love lives while T.C. and Liz offer Sam comfort (and no doubt find a way to blame it on Eve). Ivy again tries to reconnect with Sam by apologizing to him, and he relents a little by offering to let her stay one more night. Still on edge over everything that has happened with Sam and Jessica, after seeing Theresa in action yet again, Ivy lashes out at her.

It's a banner week for Tabitha as she gets to watch the goings-on in Harmony, starting with Whitney's near death experience at the pier. Unfortunately, it looks like some of her misdeeds may be coming back to haunt her as she is visited by angels.

TheWatcher

TheWatcher

• Pip
  • 700 posts
The Soap Digest amgazine says that Galen has signed a multiyear deal now and will remain on Passions...That is good news for me cause I perfer to stare at his sexy butt on a daily basis
laugh.gif

Guest_GaYToR_*

Guest_GaYToR_*
  • Guests
[b]AMEN! for that sexy butt. I'll never forget that first year when he was always fighting with Sheridan, and the times he came out of the Youth Center shower in nothing but a towel, or the time he wasn't even wearing a towel. She certainly got an eyeful and didn't look disappointed with what she saw.
(yes I know that it's all in the camera angle and they do actually have on clothes, but not in MY mind)

QW

QW

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,302 posts
Passions without Luis!, I wouldnt go for that, nope no way!...thank goodness he signed! biggrin.gif

http://web.telia.com...03/passions.wav

YAY to all Passion Fans, and you too WATCHER, your not just a Passion Fan, your my Passion! oops.gif

TheWatcher

TheWatcher

• Pip
  • 700 posts
QW, yours is the only hand I would hold that could lead me places..... YOU are my Passion too.... 8)

By the way Beth is a Crane oh my they will stoop so low at some times.... :roll:

Guest_GaYToR_*

Guest_GaYToR_*
  • Guests
[b]Beth being a Crane. I REALLY never saw that one coming, and usually I know what is about to happen months before it comes out. Nice to be surprised for a change.

Any word on Ben Masters signing a new contract? It just wouldn't be the same without him. Guess he is holding out for more $$$, as everyone seems to do.
I still miss Precious. She was so in love with Luis. :rofl

QW

QW

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,302 posts
Bethy a CRANE?.....I saw that and rolled! :rofl ..SWEET JESUS!...lol..

I miss Precious too...from the looks of Bethy's lips and Precious's lips they may be siblings laugh.gif

Guest_RogueyStars2004_*

Guest_RogueyStars2004_*
  • Guests
I have been watching Passions since day one and I so saw this whole Beth a Crane thing coming! I mean the way Sheridan was always trying to kill Sheridan and take Luis from her! I said to myself early on in the first year, "wouldn't it be funny is Beth and Sheridan were sisters?" It's just like soaps to have siblings fighting over the same guy and one of them being really nasty and the other being good. I am just glad that the whole them trying to sleep together thing is over with. That was way too gross!

~RogueyStars2004

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
Passions
Soiliers HighLight To Read

Week of May 30-With Theresa still barricaded in her room, Ethan makes good on his threats to call the police, and Pilar is thankful that Martin is there with her. Luis initially refuses to help out at the house, but Sheridan convinces him that they need to go over there, because their problems are miniscule compared to the problems going on right now between Ethan, Theresa and Gwen. Luis begs Theresa to open the door, but Theresa berates him for not believing Sheridan, and tells Luis that the only way Ethan will ever be allowed to be part of Jane's life is if he leaves Gwen for her. Ethan does his best to convince Luis and Pilar that he doesn't plan to keep Theresa from Jane. While all this is going on, Sheridan tells Gwen that she has decided to leave Luis because he can't believe her, and Gwen does her best to convince her friend not to give up on the love that she and Luis share. Sheridan is firm that she is going to leave Harmony, and Luis makes things worse when he turns on Sheridan, accusing her of siding with her best friend over his younger sister. He begs her not to leave, but she tells him that his lack of trust in her has destroyed her trust in him. Luis returns to Theresa, advising her to give the baby to Ethan and trust in Ethan's love for her the way that he couldn't trust in Sheridan's. Theresa finally has to hand the baby over to Ethan and Gwen, and watches as they take the little girl home, then turns on her mother, telling Pilar she hates her.

Rydethis

Rydethis

• Pip
  • 312 posts
:shock:

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
FROM TV GUIDE
[quote=PREVIEWS]That snotty Fancy Crane gets the scornful scolding that she so richly deserves. Beth flees from Sheridan as Harmony police chief Sam Bennett puts out an APB for the arrest of Marty's kidnapper. Look out, Ned/Noah! After discovering that his sleazy nightclub has been burned down, Spike wants revenge on the Bennett-born firebug. During a confrontation with Theresa at the Crane mansion, Rebecca stages a dramatic fall down the grand staircase. Will the rowdy redhead succeed in making Theresa look terrible in Ethan's eyes?

(FYI, Passions will be pre-empted June 30 and July 1 for NBC's Wimbledon coverage. Bloody tennis!)

Friday, June 24, 2005

Beth hopes that her father will be able to spirit her and Marty out of the country before Sheridan finds them. Meanwhile, Alistair threatens to have Luis fired but the younger man continues to hammer away at the walls of the mansion in search of the Cranes' secret room. Noah and Fancy share a kiss as the police arrive at the scene of the fire. Theresa comes to the mansion on the pretext of delivering one of baby Jane's toys and is astonished to learn from Ethan about Sheridan's half-sister abducting her son. Later, Theresa goes on the prowl to look for proof that Gwen and Rebecca masterminded the tabloid story about Ethan's true paternity. As they're about to be taken into custody, Fancy is stunned when the officers recognize "Ned" as the police chief's son and decide not to make an arrest. Alistair reminds a seething Luis why he's really to blame for Sheridan losing her son. As Luis finally breaches the wall to the hidden chamber, Sheridan screeches at a trembling Beth to surrender Marty. Pilar reminds Katherine that they need to have a serious talk. Alistair shows Beth a second escape route just before Luis and the others enter the room. Fancy reveals to an astonished Noah that she is a Crane.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
wow have you guys been watching passions this week?It's been awesome.I am also thinking that some how Eve's sister cant think of her name will end up being chads mom.If not then ewww cause chad and whitney had sex.

QW

QW

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,302 posts
Is there any other Passion fans out there?, you can admit it really you can!

CasperSabe

CasperSabe

• Pip
  • 2,326 posts
Wow ... I haven't watched this since the first season. I moved up north andt he channel didn't come in any more.

The last time I watched it .. teresa was still trying to get together with Ethan .. and tabitha had a little dollish type friend named Timmy.

In brief can someone catch me up?

Did Teresa and Ethan ever get married? Or did he marry Gwen.

It sounds like by skimming previews that Ethan and Teresa had a child together?

Whose rebecca?

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
No Teresa and Ethan never got married.He did marry Gwen but Tersa never gave up,She dreesed like Gwen and put blonde wig on and Gwen purfume and Ethan thought he was making love to his wife but it was Teresa.She became pregnant.Rebecca is Gwen's mom.Tabitha's lil doll timmy became a real boy but sadly died in real life a few yrs ago.She became pregnant by Julian Crane and has a cute lil girl named andora.If ya wanna know more ask.lol not that I watch passions or anything...OK OK QW I WATCH PASSIONS TOO....lol

QW

QW

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1,302 posts
HA!....it is a guilty pleasure....I love watching Ethan lying on his deathbed gasping with eyes rolling around!
great fun I say!

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
QUOTE(QW @ Nov 16 2005, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HA!....it is a guilty pleasure....I love watching Ethan lying on his deathbed gasping with eyes rolling around!
great fun I say!

I just like watching Ethan period...lol mmmm Ethan.They better not kill him off damnit.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
Courtesy of: SCI-FI WIRE

SCI FI Channel has struck a deal with sister corporate unit NBC Universal Television Studio to bring old episodes of NBC's supernatural soap opera Passions to SCI FI's morning schedule five days a week, starting Feb. 6, 2006, Variety reported.

(Poster note: Any one else find out any more about this please post....I am not a SOAP fan. ****ducking****)

Edited by Dade, 07 December 2005 - 03:13 PM.

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,846 posts
Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, SOAP, Q & A

GH Star Unmasks Her Hidden Passions

by Daniel R. Coleridge

Sharon Wyatt, Passions

In the Dec. 30 episode of Passions, that red-fingernailed mystery woman showed her face at last: Longtime soap-opera buffs recognized her as General Hospital vet Sharon Wyatt, who was once wildly popular as troublemaker Tiffany Hill. In the '80s and '90s, she attained supercouple status alongside John Reilly, who played policeman Sean Donely. Now Wyatt is reunited with him on Passions as Rachel, the long-lost obsession of evil billionaire Alistair Crane.

The NBC sudser lured Wyatt away from Tennessee, where she had semiretired from acting in order to care for her elderly mother and father. "My brother very unselfishly offered to stay with our parents," the Southern belle tells TVGuide.com. "They wanted me to do Passions very badly. They thought that I needed it because I haven't had a life in years. I am thrilled beyond belief." For more on her splashy suds comeback, read on....

TVGuide.com: I'm glad you're finally taking off that hooded white cape.
Sharon Wyatt:
Oh, so am I! [Laughs] That wasn't me doing it at first. I just did voice-overs while someone else was wearing the white cape and doing her red nails.

TVGuide.com: What did you think of your body double?
Wyatt:
Actually, her hands looked an awful lot like mine. I was surprised. But I promise you: It will get better with Rachel out of that cape.

TVGuide.com: Since your character is hawking their brand, has Maybelline shown you any love? Did you at least get free samples of nail polish?
Wyatt:
No, but I'm wearing their Racy Red nail polish now. They're making a lot of money off this [Passions product placement]. I really should get something! [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: Darn right. Let's put that out into the universe then.
Wyatt:
I like that idea. You put it out there!

TVGuide.com: So anyway, where has Rachel been hiding for so long?
Wyatt:
Alistair kidnapped me and I was his captive in the attic for 20 years. Then he thought I was dead because I jumped off a cliff. [Chuckles] But I'm alive and I've come back to haunt him.

TVGuide.com: This show is really too much sometimes.
Wyatt:
I love Passions. I've never worked in such a loving environment. The cast and crew give me hugs every day, which is very odd! Some of the things I do in scenes are a little over the top and they say, "Well, the show is over the top." For example, in one scene, I was supposed to simply say, "Oh, god." But I thought it was more appropriate to fall on my knees and beg God for forgiveness. I'm very religious, that's who I am.

TVGuide.com: Well, you certainly made a dramatic choice for the scene.
Wyatt:
[Slyly] It was definitely dramatic. Why not? Rachel's a dramatic person. Instead of standing up, I wanted to fall down and sob my eyes out. It was fun!

TVGuide.com: It's a shame Alistair has always despised his daughter, Sheridan, and blames her for killing his true love. All for nothing!
Wyatt:
Alistair didn't know I was alive, but he did know that Sheridan didn't kill me. He just wants to torment Sheridan. He's mean! It's very hard to see John Reilly as mean because I love him, but he's playing this monster. And he's doing a brilliant job.

TVGuide.com: How did you land the role of Rachel?
Wyatt:
Passions called up and offered me the job. I don't know how they found me! I told them at first that I appreciated it but couldn't do it because of my parents. But the casting director was very persuasive. Later, I called John and asked if he'd suggested me to the show. He said he didn't know what I was talking about! So it was very flattering that they just thought of me after all these years. It's a coup to be back working with John.

TVGuide.com: You were such a popular couple on GH. Have you ever worked together since?
Wyatt:
No, we haven't done anything together professionally, but we've kept in touch as friends. He's so sweet. In fact, I've been staying with him and his wife, Liz, for four months.

TVGuide.com: I can't believe no other soaps have approached you to return to daytime before now. Who else has come calling?
Wyatt:
Y&R called me to take Joan Van Ark's place [as Gloria] last year. I considered it and even made flight reservations to California. Then I sat up until 5 o'clock in the morning thinking, "My parents need me. I can't do this." So I called Y&R and graciously said I couldn't do it. I don't know how they found me, either! [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: Did Y&R also offer you a part outright, like Passions did?
Wyatt:
No, I had to audition for it. I was like, "Excuse me? Do you not know my [GH work]?" That was one of the reasons I didn't want to go. The part of Gloria is a great role and I could've eaten it alive. But I was not ready to leave my parents. [Editor's note: The Y&R role eventually went to soap vet Judith Chapman.]

TVGuide.com: How long will you stay at Passions?
Wyatt:
I have a contract for a year. I asked for six months, but they have me for a year, so we'll see what happens. I'm just taking it as it goes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users