Sign in to follow this  
blondies_fan

Making The Band

i dont know if any of you saw this but the finale pissed me off. diddy is a racist sun of a B****! well any way i agree with franchesca "omigoodnis what a waste of tiem" she hit that one right on the head. but if you watched it tell my your thoughts, i think that aubrey will be the only one our of the tree to make it to the real band.

Guest cappy
I dont like diddy either. I missed the finale though, who made it? If Martii didnt make it, diddy sucks.

Martii didn't make it and I believe she deserved to make it. None of the girls "made it" per say he only picked three girls and they will basically advance to another round of auditions and compete with a whole new group of girls so we will have Making the Band 3 season 2. It pissed me off too that he did that. I was happy that he picked Aubrey and Aundrea I think they are both wonderful. He picked Malika as well but my opinion is she is too old and I don't care what they say she does look her age. Her voice reminds me of Blu Cantrell's. She is good don't get me wrong I just think she is too old. Diddy is wayyyyy too picky I can't stand watching or listening to him. I love Loriann though she's the best thing about that show.

Guest cappy
Martii didnt make it?! Diddy is way too picky. He needs to remember that those are random girls that they are picking. Its not like they have a whole bunch of experience in that field. I think Martii and a few others deserved to make it because they were doing very well. Malika is way too old!

Guest RogueyStars2004

I didn't watch it from the beginning, but I did catch it on the reruns. I watched the finale on Thursday and Diddy ticked me off too! Aileen and Mayla(sp) were not fat like he was calling them. I think they looked great! I wanted to smack his stupid a** at the end! I do believe that 4 of them should have been able to make through to the next round if he wasn't able to make a band out of them! I agree with his choice in Aubrey! She is great! I wish that Martii, Aileen and Mayla(sp) would have moved on! They were my favs! Francesca was getting on my nerves with her fake boobs all up in her chin all the time! :lol: Oh well, that is all I have to say for now!

~RogueyStars2004

Francesca was getting on my nerves with her fake boobs all up in her chin all the time!

I was wondering if they were fake!!! I had a feeling but the way young girls are maturing these days and developing much earlier than I did when I was their age I wasen't too sure.

i think that diddy believes that black girls are better than white girls because he told aubrey that she must have some black in her or grew up around black people, he is so racist, i hate him.

Ok .. I'm going to say it. I did not like the fact that Malika got passed on to the next round. She 'stepped up' as they put it .. and she 'lost the ten lbs I needed to lose' but I hate the way it makes her look. I'm sorry -- not every person looks sexy, all hollowed out with no curves to speak of. And she is way too tall to be that thin -- it looks weird on her. And I did not like the way she changed her hair, either.

That said -- I am rooting for andrea and aubrey .. I really liked them on the show. That song that they did when they were in groups of four kept getting stuck in my head .. the 'move your body, shake your body, get naughty, naughty .. ' song that they came up with ..

I think they should make that an actual single if they ever get a band together.

[

That said -- I am rooting for andrea and aubrey .. I really liked them on the show. That song that they did when they were in groups of four kept getting stuck in my head .. the 'move your body, shake your body, get naughty, naughty .. ' song that they came up with ..

I think they should make that an actual single if they ever get a band together.

I think that single would be off the hook. I was driving my daughter crazy singing that part. Wish there was more to it. It looks like Diddy is trying to create a "Freestyle" girl band. Freestyle was the sh#t here in New York back in the day. Remember Sweet Sensation, Cover Girls, Judy Torres and Sapphire (hope am not the only one)? :D

P. Diddy was on Regis & Kelly the other morning and he didn't mention ANY of the three that made it from Making Band 3 in the up coming Making the Band 4... his only comment is that he didn't like any of them... which really surprised me cause if Aubre' isn't what he's looking for then who is? :shock:

He just became too picky! He didnt give some of these girls a chance to grow and show what they really had in them before he gave them the boot. Ya know Bad Boy records does not have many great selling artists maybe he should listen to the public's opinion of who they like and take it from there. Thats just my opinion.

he is a dumb ass the show is called MAKING the band that means he will have to put in some effort to help the girls, he expects to find five girls that are good enough to put on the stage right now he is crazy.

lol if anyone wants a copy of the 'single' for Lets Go .. I found a small music file (it's only about 43 secs) with it on the i-net and could send it to you ..

And I think 'making the band' in a way is sort of a hard thing to make sucessful .. even most of the idol winners haven't been that sucessful .. if only because one of the things that make bands who finally make it so great is because they've struggled for so long .. they've really developed musically and creatively together ..

With making the band, you went from having no band to having a record deal and being hyped up everywhere .. and that's a lot of expectation ..

well i watched it, did anybody else see at the end of the previews the six girls that were on stage, are those the people that made it cause i saw dominique in there if it is.

but yeah if the band is made of six girls i hope they are Kaui, Shannon, Aubrey, The black girl with the fro, Juanita, jennifer. those are mky favorites

and again diddy is racist, how come a white girl cant dance like a white girl, its really stereotypical to say that black girls dance better than white girls. and it kinda makes me mad.

okay at teh very end when it showed the upcoming season it showed six girls on stage performing some people think it might be the band but i rewatched it and the girls on the stage were

Taquita

Dawn

Dominique

and the other 3 girls i havent made out who they are but they look like

either

Kaui or Shannon-maybe both-leaning towads kaui

either

Aubrey or Nicole-leaning towards aubrey

either

Amber or Wanita-maybe neither-leaning towards amber

and again diddy is racist, how come a white girl cant dance like a white girl, its really stereotypical to say that black girls dance better than white girls. and it kinda makes me mad.

Once or twice I can handle those remarks as "jokes", but he says that kind of thing a lot.

I don't think that was the band. Editing mistakes aren't made like that anymore, now that we live in a world of TiVo :P

The chicks from last season crack me up. You can tell they think they're a little better than the new girls. But the new girls are more talented than that last group.

The chick from last season with the braids has got some nerve with that attitude. I doubt that she makes it though..the chick looks 40 years old. Aubrey may make it, but I'm not sure about the other two.

As far as the people on the stage, you know how those edits go. That may not have been a final performance. It could have just been one of the performances/competitions they have to do during the season. But I'm pretty sure aubrey will make it.

I like Aubrey, the chick with the fro, the chick with the braids in the front and big pony tail on the side, the chubby chick that lost 11 pounds (even though I'm sure she won't make it)...I can't remember anyone else.

The chicks from last season crack me up. You can tell they think they're a little better than the new girls. But the new girls are more talented than that last group.

I don't think it's totally the right thing to put the three from last year, who have already been through so much more, right at the same level as the new competitors. But, Aubrey is really the only one out of those three that deserves to be at the end. The other two are no better, if not worse, than some of the other contestants.

you may be right about the editing thing. do you guys remember the part where aundrea say she has had a tough time and they show diddy not calling her name well i played it back slowly and diddy called out shannons name, dawns name, aubreys name and dominiques name. but playing it back slowly kaui was standing beside dominique after they called the names nad taquita was also in the line. and that equals six girls and are the same girls that were on teh stage at the end. that might not be the band and he might chose five of those girls out of the six on the last performance but i dont think he would do that with a live audience. so right now i am going to stick with my speculation of a dawn, taquita, dominique, shannon, kaui and an aubrey group. by the way if that is the group they will be good.

I have been an aubrey fan since day one .. there is something about her that just sparks. The first season, I had other early favorites, but my eyes kept focusing on her. I think she has it. If she doesn't get picked diddy is a fool.

I think Malika is a nice person, but I think that she will get out sung, and out danced by these new girls.

Andrea I liked the first season, but given the new girls I am not sure she'll make it. Though I don't think I would be sad if she did.

Of the new girls, I like Shannon, Kaui, Afro girl with the daisy dukes and the black top the first show (I don't remember her name), and I like Dominique.

Early people that have rubbed me wrong, is Denosh, and Celeste. And the girl who wears her hair like a pineapple.

I don't think it's totally the right thing to put the three from last year, who have already been through so much more, right at the same level as the new competitors. But, Aubrey is really the only one out of those three that deserves to be at the end. The other two are no better, if not worse, than some of the other contestants.

I agree with you :)

I don't know their names yet (the new girls) but I like the new season, so far. The only thing wrong with it is "Diddy". I just can't stand his ridiculous self-importance.

He may overdress to impress, but when he opens his mouth, he sounds completely classless and ignorant. He should stay home counting his bling cuz the show is better when he's not on it showing off.

The other people working with the girls are much more classier and fun to watch do their job than him.

JMO.

I agree with you :)

He may overdress to impress, but when he opens his mouth, he sounds completely classless and ignorant. He should stay home counting his bling cuz the show is better when he's not on it showing off.

The other people working with the girls are much more classier and fun to watch do their job than him.

JMO.

And now I agree with you too 100%. :)

Ok .. so tonight's show had my heart racing. I really thought Andrea might be going home :(

She's one of my favorites. I really want Aubrey and Andrea to make the final band. I think they have earned it. I am a little unsure about what other girls I want along side them right now.

i dont understand the aundrea love, last year i thought she was kinda annoying.

but im still holding with my prediction of the band

Aubrey

Taquita

Shannon

Dawn

Kaui

Dominique

i think melissa and aundrea and maybe jasmine have a chance to make it as well.

I got into it last season and the seasons before that...but I cant get into it this year becauses of DIDY.. He is just to arrognant (sp) for me and it is starting to make me sick just to watch him. Sometimes I want to tell him to grow up will ya. Money does not make you a man... He acts like a little boy..I got the power, let me abuse it....You do what I say!!!! he is too over the top!!!! Hey I am not angry because he has money...I commend the boy on that ( notice I did not say man) I just dont like the way he treats people...he is too cocky!!!!