Friday, May 5, 2017 BBCAN5 Live Feed Updates

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates.  Comments and BBCAN discussions are in the Big Brother Canada 5 - Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. 

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

As many of you know, we didn't get enough help this season to continue our social media program that included having live feed updaters that were scheduled, and would also post here in the forum.  Since there's no longer a schedule, you are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, someone else take over!" or whatever so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

8:25am BBT Good Morning Canada! Today is nomination day. The lights just came on in the BB house, but the house guests are still sleeping.

8:28am BBT Karen and Ika are awake and in the kitchen talking about how they wanted Kevin out. Karen said she has no campaign and Ika said that she don't want to talk to Kevin and does not care if he puts her up.

8:44am BBT Ika went to the pink bedroom where Demetres is still in bed. She told him there is no point in campaigning to Kevin because last time they did he put them up anyway. Ika wonders why Dillon is working with Karen because she never protects him. Demetres does not trust Kevin as far as he can throw him. Demetres felt bad that he had to put Kevin on the block, but when he won the POV he felt okay.

In the meantime, Kevin is up out of bed and went to the kitchen to look for the blender so that he can make him and Dillon a shake. Dillon joins him in the storage room and they search for fruit to put in the shake. While they are in the storage room Dillon asked Kevin what is going on today. Kevin said it is nomination ceremony, Ika and Demetres so he is thinking of some speeches and then he starts to recite the speech he gave last time he put them on the block. .

9:00am BBT Demetres and Ika are still in the pink bedroom talking about Demetres putting Kevin on the block yesterday. Ika can't believe that he freaked out like he did. Demetres said that he was having flashbacks from his past season. Demetres speculates that Kevin wants him out first because he thinks that Demetres can beat him in the final three. Demetres thinks that if he wins POV and comes off the block then Dillon will go up. The vote will be split and Kevin will make the decision. Ika wonders if they could get Karen to vote to keep her over Dillon. Demetres would not bank on it.

In the meantime, Kevin and Dillon are down stairs talking about how Dillon thinks that if Kevin makes it to the final two he will win. Kevin said if they can get Demetres out then going into the final four it will be Dillon, Karen and Ika fighting for HOH and Dillon can beat Ika. If Demetres does win POV then they are going to send Ika home. Kevin said there is no way Demetres and Ika will survive this week so no matter what one of them are going home. Kevin said if Demetres goes into the final four he can play HOH and POV so they have to get him out now. Dillon definitely did not think that he would be in the finals.

9:20am BBT Karen joined Ika and Demetres in the pink bedroom and they do not understand why William did not keep the POV for himself. Karen said that William made this whole game about Kevin. Demetres and Ika are not going to talk to Kevin about not being put up because Demetres put him up twice in the past few weeks. Ika is explaining to Karen that she had to say that Kevin was lying when Dillon confronted her about having a final three with Kevin.

Kevin and Dillon are still downstairs talking about Dre. Kevin did not see Dre unraveling because he did not talk to her. Kevin wonders if she just wanted to make good tv or if the game just got to her. Dillon thinks the game just got to her. Kevin and Dillon agree that Ika was never going to go after Dre. Kevin said that William kept coming to him and saying that Dre is burying his game. They discuss  how William was so close in the POV because he had his fourth going in when Kevin was buzzing in.

10:22am: Kevin and Dillon are hanging out on the couch in the living area. They are discussing Demetres leaving this week because if he doesn't go, then they have less chance at beating him in any competitions. Ika staying isn't too bad because they can at least beat her. Talk goes to general chat about more idle time in the house now, less people in the house, and what they hope the finale will look like. 

Kevin makes the point that overnight, all alliances were taken out. That everything in the house is out on the table now, and there are no more "groups" to manage. 

10:25am: Ika and Demetres are hanging out in bed together in the pink bedroom. Ika is gleaming about last night's speaches, how she brought out all her "Halle Barre" (sp?) with what she said, and how she made Dre scatter about the house whining about everything. [Sounds like the typical "bitching" about Dre's reaction to her speach last night]

Ika goes on to say that she's not sure why she said "Thanks" to Canada. Apparently Ika and Demetres are talking to the live feeders, updating us on how things have gone so far in the game. I'm not sure how long this has been going on....but from this point:

Ika didn't like Sindy from the first time they came into the house. Sindy told Ika that she had a crush on Demetres. Ika was pissed that Sindy told her that because they were supposed to be "friends." Ika: "Sindy craves attention from men. She needs attention from men. But, Sindy was a great allie for me in the house. She always smoothed things over for us. She worked really hard for us. The downfall was, the week we were in danger with Dillon, we had put in a lot of work with Dillon to make a good connection with him. I generally started to like him. Bruno, Kevin, and Sindy trashed us up and down, tried throwing me under the bus up and down......and I never spoke to Dillon to talk bad about her (Sindy) all I did was tell him that I would not put him up. So Dillon kept me off the block. Sindy was on the block up against Jackie. But for three days, Sindy walked around the house trashing me. I wasn't even on the block with her....but she was trashing me all week. The day of the live eviction, Sindy came to me and wanted me to get her to stay. I asked her why I would save her after she had been trashing me all week. Part of me wanted me to keep her that morning, but I didn't know if I wanted to flip the vote for her or not. If we had kept Sindy, Bruno and Kevin would have hated me for it, and the whole house would have wanted to come after us. I would have loved to work with her though. Sindy definitely didn't deserve what she got. She was just with the wrong people, and trashed me. But if she had came to be two days before, things would have been different. But, Sindy went home because of Sindy. Not because of me. People don't go home because of me."

Ika and Demetres: "They all just didn't like us because we were playing better than them. There was this side, and then there was that side. And we were right in the middle perfectly, and they couldn't stand it. So now we are scared of everyone who was targeting us, and everyone else in our own alliance, because everyone hated us because we were just doing a better job than everyone else. They were all just jealous."

Ika: So Sindy leaves, and it was hard because I liked her, but Dillon was the one who kept me safe. Bruno, Kevin and Neda must have been STEWING!!

Bruno has been the most untrustworthy person in this house. Bruno played a really horrible game. He was so shady in this house, and so shady to us. When Kevin and Bruno came to us to make that deal, we entertained it because it was logical to keep them in this house. But Bruno would make a deal with you today, then tomorrow not mean it. He went around the house trashing me while trying to get me to work with him. The morning of the eviction, he pulled me into the pantry and I said "Bruno, I trusted you, and you did this to me....." Bruno says "But, I need you...." It bothered me a lot to see two vets up on the block that week. I was so mad, like what have we done?? To sit there and see the last of the vets on the block was bad. Demetres didn't care because he is a newbie. So anyways, our gut told us we couldn't work with them. "Sorry Kevin, we lied" (whispers) At the time, we would have kept Bruno over Kevin. Five mins before eviction, Bruno went downstairs and trashed me to Demetres. We couldn't trust him. So that's why he left."

Ika: "So after Bruno, Kevin wins HOH. "This is for you Bruno!!!!" (Ika is making fun of him) Stupid Dre threw the comp, Kevin wins HOH.....he puts us up. We tried so hard. We gave him the best deal, but he didn't want it because he knew he was going to put us up the moment he won. So Demetres does what he does as superman, and wins the POV. And I'm up there, and he's not going to save his queen. (Ika laughs, Demetres says "nope" jokingly) I didn't want him to use it on me anyway. So I went to tormenting the house...."

Karen walks into the bedroom to grab some makeup. Karen is complaining about her hair being so discusting, and how it's so grown out. Ika tells Karen that her and Demetres have been talking about the houseguests. Karen says that's what they are doing downstairs on the couches.

Karen says that Kevin is disgusted about some of the houseguests. And the whole "Kevin, Karen" thing is so bad, and how it's coming off like I (karen) have beat up Kevin and Jackie. Kevin told Karen that it looked bad when she had the meltdown at the hottub. Kevin started it when he took his clothes off to start sun tanning."

Karen goes on to say that she wouldn't like herself if she was watching this season. Her vision is for her, Ika and Demetres in the final three. Ika hopes that it's herself and Karen. They both agree that after all their trials and tribulations, they deserve it. 

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic